It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Hero and sixth man to walk on the Moon comes clean

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Even if a mothership landed on the White House lawn you couldn't trust your eyes................think hologram.

i agree ...

that remind me of a episode in SG1
where a guy have cloned a real alien and he displayed it to the world eyes on TV ... later Col Carter appeared on TV and displayed a realistic hologram to the world ..

so easy... the brain skeptic side will remove the officiality in our head
it will have no more importance than a trafic accident

TV is the most simple and most hardcore brainwashing tool in the gov hands ...
i watch it a lot lol .. but it doesnt affect me

im half/half.... skeptic/open minded
this have to be balanced ... if you side to close to one of them ... you can see things differently and the chance to make wrong judgment can increase...
the side effects of going to much skeptic or open minded will make you overeacting and go crazy

i know alien exist... i have saw one UFO ... but i still need the proof
the brain is complicated thats for sure
but so simple to be manipulated by a television

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
No they are not "protecting us". Our governments have an agreement with the grays to abduct a certain number of us for experiments and food in exchange for some of their technology.

Sure they do. Because beings capable of conquering the distance between stars need to make deals with comparatively impotent human agencies.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Why?
Because the V series is partly factual?

Because theV series is a diversion?

Because the V series is real?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
im half/half.... skeptic/open minded

The fact you think skeptic and open-minded are mutually exclusive positions, demonstrates just how open-minded you really are...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

i consider all the astronaults who talked about the alien fact to be national real patriot hero...

Which astronauts have talked about aliens?

you didnt research much on the subject .. didnt you ?
i have listenned to some space transmissions
there looked like to be credible astronaults conversition with Nasa
but were of course not release to the mass media

they talked about some huge bases on the moon that scared them
space ships are parked on the other side of the moon
after these first moon trip .. the astronaults had a message code "Santa Klaus" if they see some UFO

i was a guy before that needed a lot of proof and personnal research before declaring to myself to be the real deal ...i was VERY skeptic

my conclusion about Aliens now ...YES THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Do you guys hear yourselves? You trekkies have lost what little plot
you may or may not have once had! Greys, realistic holograms, V series
stargate come on..... really?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
its my first thread about Aliens
that really concentrate on the fact that they exist
because some people are still convinced that we are alone ..

what if somebody who DONT beleive in aliens have the ultimate proof one day... he would react in a bad way and would probably go riot and steal in the street screaming its the apocalypse

but the peoples who beleive in Aliens
will react in a good way .. not very surprise .. he will stay calm
not afraid ... and will not try to shoot at them :S

that the difference between peoples who beleive in them and the ones who dont

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by Ben81

Do you guys hear yourselves? You trekkies have lost what little plot
you may or may not have once had! Greys, realistic holograms, V series
stargate come on..... really?

LOL typical .. always one will bring those sci-fy shows .. stars for that

i like stargate .. but im no trekkie.. i dont like that much V series only the movie V

there are only shows .. they didnt convinced or influenced my conclusions
i was already almost convinced after my first and last UFO 15 yrs ago

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

i have listenned to some space transmissions...

If you've heard these "secret transmissions" then certainly you can link us here so that we may all listen to them, right?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

i consider all the astronaults who talked about the alien fact to be national real patriot hero...

Which astronauts have talked about aliens?

you didnt research much on the subject .. didnt you ?
i have listenned to some space transmissions
there looked like to be credible astronaults conversition with Nasa
but were of course not release to the mass media

they talked about some huge bases on the moon that scared them
space ships are parked on the other side of the moon
after these first moon trip .. the astronaults had a message code "Santa Klaus" if they see some UFO

i was a guy before that needed a lot of proof and personnal research before declaring to myself to be the real deal ...i was VERY skeptic

my conclusion about Aliens now ...YES THEY ARE THE REAL DEAL

IF they (aliens) are indeed real, I don't think disclosure will come in a way such as an interruption to local programing with a Special News Report or an pre-announced time of a special report . Where the POS and heads of states world wide will all join together to make the "big announcement." I think it would be more on the internet. I don't think the heads of government would want the responsibility of the after-math of such.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

i have listenned to some space transmissions...

If you've heard these "secret transmissions" than certainly you can link us here so that we may all listen to them, right?

i remember what i have readed them ... so i didnt made them up lol

they are easy to find when you know how to google

NASA: Whats there?
Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!
OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!
I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,
Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!
They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known
there was a possibility, the fact is, we were
warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any
question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their
ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing!
No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and
couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again.

Link

have a good read .. i will read it again to see if i didnt miss anything
even if you dont beleive in those transmissions or in Aliens
its interesting to read .. fascinating stories
i was always amaze since my young age by them
so i have made various researchs

i wouldnt have created a thread concluding that they exist if i had 0.01% doubt in my head ..

[edit on 8/29/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
For me the UFO subject is a sensitive one. When I was like 15yrs old I believe that my little cousin and I saw a UFO in Puerto Rico. I remember all the dogs in the neiborhood barking then like 10 seconds later we saw the light. It was like at 1130 at night and I was on the phone with my wife (girlfriend) at the time. Even though she witnessed my reaction over the phone, now 16 yrs later she still says that Im crazy.

That's why Its a sensitive subject. I dont need disclosure to know that we are not alone. It just bothers me to see all the hoax on this site and hate the fact that when there is some kind of evidence it Is always blurry fake.

I know that it seems off subject but what I am trying to get at Is that thousands of people that come up with the same claim can't be wrong. If they seen what I think I seen then we shouldn't be waiting on disclosures from our government.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

if i was head of the government ...
sadly i would not disclose it yet .. for your protection lol

because indeed .. panics and riots on the street will happen
if peoples with their young minds aknowledge the truth

im ready for that disclosure like many others
but not all peoples will react to this news in a good way

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
how many diffrent species hav evolved over the years on this planet
thats proof enough for me

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I can almost give a 100% guarantee that disclosure will never ever ever happen, its has never even been proven beyond reasonable doubt that aliens exists so why would the "governments" (or whoever) ever be compelled to disclose anything to us. It just makes 0 sense from a business point of view to disclose something that you do not have to disclose. And no "government" would do it unless it had no other option but to do so .. and that wont happen.

Ill make a prediction right now that disclosure if it happens at all it will not be in our lifetimes nor probably the life times of our children. There is just no rational reason at all for any government to do so, and no reason to bring a political #e storm upon themselves in the process. This is all of course assuming that there is really anything to disclose.

you guys can sit and predict disclosure all you want but i would be willing to place a $1000 bet to anyone that its will definitely not happen before 2012, and as i said im pretty sure this will not happen before all of us are dead and probably our children as well.

There is also the fact the pretty much every "alien abduction" can be attributed to the brain releasing Dimethyltryptamine while we are awake and you literally trip out, as explained in Dr. Rick Strassman's book "'___': The Spirit Molecule" who did tests with these drugs and found that a lot of people experienced alien abductions with the greys and were brought onto spaces ships and talked to by these beings ... but the whole time they were in a hospital bed tripping on '___'.

The fact is the "governments" have 0 reason to disclose anything, so thinking that they will just out of the blue disclose anything is sitting in the realms of fantasy at the moment. There is 0 benefit to them to do so. The only time we will ever get disclosure is when you have mother ships or something flying around in plain site of the public ... even then they will probably try to deny it

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Double post

[edit on 29/8/10 by King Loki]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by satnav_c-1

I agree
.. they still are discovering new species deep inside the forest or deep deep in the ocean
the creator would have not only created life on earth
look how many different species we have ..
millions of species .. and that only on earth imagine in the universe

im salivating now lol ...

[edit on 8/29/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

i remember what i have readed them ... so i didnt made them up

So you read them, not heard them as you earlier claimed?

Since you have read them and not actually heard, you have no proof that these transmissions actually took place. Just a claim and a script, right?

they are easy to find when you know how to google

And despite being so easy, you still have no provided us with the audio.

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Another anonymous source with absolutely no proof...

Link

Still curious about which of these astronauts claimed to have knowledge of aliens...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Actually, I believe 'disclosure' is happening right now under our very noses, but its path is a very long one indeed...that is to say, over many many years.

It is a very highly controlled disclosure, and is being presented to us in an almost boringly banal fashion. First, evidence is presented that possible microbial life forms have been found fossilised on a small meteorite that allegedly came from Mars, but remains controversial.

We now have the search for exo-planets, many of which have been found, but again it remains controversial. It is in this manner that disclosure is happening, its excitement diluted to the point of deadness.

What you are not going to get is the disclosure that Roswell was a 'genuine' alien crash; that we are constantly being visited by extraterestrials, that abductions have and are continually taking place, all that darker side of the UFO arena will never be disclosed.

Sometime in the future, scientists will declare that they have recieved a signal and have sent back a reply, but because of the distances involved, a reply to our reply will not be recieved in the lifetimes of those that sent the response.

Instant disclosure isn't going to come. We are being groomed to the idea of the existence of other species of intelligent life forms out there. For those in control, it is essential to them that there is no validation of the darker side to the subject. Our own species are quite simply deemed unready to accept such a reality, to accept such a psychological paradigm shift in their thinking and belief systems. It is our current belief systems that are the obstacles to disclosure.

Of course, many of us could accept the idea without any qualms, but for many others, it will be too much of a shock and insult to their mindset...and their reaction would be one bordering on insanity. In a nutshell, our societies could not survive disclosure as they currently stand...they are barely holding on as it is. Suspicion and distrust, corruption and greed, treason and racial and religious bigotry, war based on corporate greed and mistrust of political parties...etc.

We are not a stable species, and I cannot believe that another intelligent life form would come to us and want to parley with us (on a global scale) whilst we remain in our primal mindsets. We have a lot of growing up to do before we can be deemed sane enough to communicate with fully.

Bear in mind, that older civilisations will have been through the growing pangs that we ourselves are currently experiencing, they'll know how to proceed if they are watching us. We are like a flower in a field of flowers, some make it, others don't. It is up to us to try and make it, and to do that we have to gain a maturity that looks far beyond our reach.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Am I missing something?
The link comes from a UFO mag and concerns what someone said ABOUT what someone is alleged to have said. Original source please!

[edit on 29-8-2010 by starchild10]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join