It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is the Aliens's job to reveal themselves to us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by saabacura
Every thread here on ATS on Aliens is waste of our time...
It is the responsiblity for the "intelligent Aliens" to reveal themselves to us.... Not the other way around.

Why are there so many try hards... trying to prove that aliens exist.

If they are so advanced that they can travel here to us... then it is their job to reveal themselves to us, not the other way around.

If they can travel the Universe with ease.... I am sure UFOs have no trouble dodging our missiles.

So, how is it our job to reveal ourselves to you? And, what make you thing that we haven't tried?

FIrstly, there is what I call the "non-interference Accord", It keeps most species from making any "remembered" contact with Terrestrials.

Secondly, there are ET species who are in contact with your governments, and for reasons of their own don't want that to become public knowledge.

Thirdly, there are a few "wild card" ET's currently trying to get yo to listen, but, in true Human fashion, you condemn these people as frauds, and lunitics.

There is so much you could learn, IF, you were simply to open your eyes and recognize the wonders of the Universe.

Etharzi od Oma

Haha, non interference accord and wild card ets... Do you know something about ets that i may now know??

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
screw the ufos and aliens.

They expose themselves by negative means.
If that is all they do, then they are not like us.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Aliens,
hmm, maybe programmed robotic bio forms more like it.
I don't see the real alien coming here when they can send something to study for them like we do now with our probs zooming through the solar system.
The only time the Alien would come might be to make contact.

Now some say they are too mighty for contact??

Ok then why do we humans make contact with things that are less intelligent then us here on earth.
Example
There is lots of things in the sea, Take the octopus he's a smart fella and he is no match for our brain but we still watch and observe him, even touch him.
and yes some would eat him.

so moral of the story
never trust an alien! you could be lunch!

I have a hard time with alien visitation and stories of abductions.

However
If there are things that are called aliens that are here, it could be they are not programmed to make contact because they do not represent the true form and independent thought of the real alien who created them.
They are just an advanced form of Voyager, ment to fly around and observed. Plus who knows maybe they are programmed to crash on purpose so we dumb humans can reverse engineer their technology to advance.

Good grief.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Turn off the computer, TV, xbox etc and go sit out in your garden.

Relax sit back and put out from your mind “please can you show your self to me”

Do that for thirty mins or more a night for a week and see what happens.

The last time I did it I had an awesome sighting.

I went back in to get my iphone to film it if they did it again but already had the “feeling” that it wasn’t meant to be caught on film, this was just for me.

I really don’t think they are here to help as such, its a cursory nod as they go by.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Negatives or the physical ets, many stationed here, living here with us out of our range of site (our brains are wired to see only a certain spectrum and channel. The universe is akin to a living organic hollographic dvd player with infinite channels. Its not very big either, and is amongst infinite universes. Think of a grain of sand where the infinite potential lies within...)--- negative ones, don't really wish you to see them, they want to remain out of sight mostly and run this system of slavery, and operate more like a trojan virus/stealth.

The positive side has developed psi and spiritual awareness to a much higher level, and knows that we'er all in tests here, that earth is akin to a reform school, we're to see through all the injustices, banks and inequality/wars, and yearn for paradise and forgive everyone, (there are far better worlds than this one) especially all who have wronged us and turn the other cheek, always. And not go to war. Every thing here is a test, past actions and thoughts put us here, and our steps here lead the next experience our soul will have. Positives have a non-interference policy, they don't interfere or mitigate our tests, but they do nudge people awake, when they're close, and allow some to remember what all of us go through, checkups and tests. For earth and our dna is all a project.

I'd be meditating, sungazing safely, its a very strong technique that connects you to the input of the hologram, the projector of it, the phone line home and also increases your pineal gland, and really seeking.

Its yearning for a peaceful loving equal world, without starvation, homeless or slavery to corporations and banks we need to work on. We need to raise our love and consciousness to the next level.

I am an experiencer, but ufology is not what people think, because life one earth is not what we think either.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you have any proof of this?

I see you post alot without proof in terms of aliens. Not even the slightest evidential things. And believe it like absolute truth like the sky is blue or something.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Steady
Turn off the computer, TV, xbox etc and go sit out in your garden.

Relax sit back and put out from your mind “please can you show your self to me”

Do that for thirty mins or more a night for a week and see what happens.

The last time I did it I had an awesome sighting.

I went back in to get my iphone to film it if they did it again but already had the “feeling” that it wasn’t meant to be caught on film, this was just for me.

I really don’t think they are here to help as such, its a cursory nod as they go by.

Excellent point. The problem is... all you see is their "craft". Not the real thing. I say deceptive at best

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Negatives or the physical ets, many stationed here, living here with us out of our range of site (our brains are wired to see only a certain spectrum and channel. The universe is akin to a living organic hollographic dvd player with infinite channels. Its not very big either, and is amongst infinite universes. Think of a grain of sand where the infinite potential lies within...)--- negative ones, don't really wish you to see them, they want to remain out of sight mostly and run this system of slavery, and operate more like a trojan virus/stealth.

The positive side has developed psi and spiritual awareness to a much higher level, and knows that we'er all in tests here, that earth is akin to a reform school, we're to see through all the injustices, banks and inequality/wars, and yearn for paradise and forgive everyone, (there are far better worlds than this one) especially all who have wronged us and turn the other cheek, always. And not go to war. Every thing here is a test, past actions and thoughts put us here, and our steps here lead the next experience our soul will have. Positives have a non-interference policy, they don't interfere or mitigate our tests, but they do nudge people awake, when they're close, and allow some to remember what all of us go through, checkups and tests. For earth and our dna is all a project.

I'd be meditating, sungazing safely, its a very strong technique that connects you to the input of the hologram, the projector of it, the phone line home and also increases your pineal gland, and really seeking.

Its yearning for a peaceful loving equal world, without starvation, homeless or slavery to corporations and banks we need to work on. We need to raise our love and consciousness to the next level.

I am an experiencer, but ufology is not what people think, because life one earth is not what we think either.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Unity_99]

I can kind of see why people are against our current model of capitalism, corporatism, banks etc.. but I just don't see a credible alternative way of life.... you know??

what do you think can credibly remove our current system??? I mean CREDIBLE!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You say "Alien's" like its singular. Maybe there are a ton of different ET races visiting us and one hasnt shown up yet that wants to be known.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Unity_99,

I am curious, what do you see when you sun gaze???? Because when I sun gaze, I see something specific.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
It is of course correct that the more advanced species, is the one which has the responsibility of making contact. However, I do not believe that a lack of official, and unquestionable contact is proof of a lack of alien life, or a lack of visitation .
Many believe that a sudden and unquestionable appearance and introduction to alien life, would have unprecedented sociological effects, including mass exodus from established religions, departure from acceptable patterns of behaviour (looting, riots, civil disorder on a hitherto unprecedented scale), and a general breakdown of all the essential infrastructure on which many rely.
While this is a fear based opinion, and not one I personaly share, I am aware that persons not as involved with the UFO and alien question as you or I might be, DO share that opinion, or even worse, have never considered the question of alien life seriously. With the answer to the question forced upon them, the people of earth could be forgiven (when faced with previous examples of earth shattering discovery e.g. the discovery that earth is a globe, and that further more, it revolves around the sun and that NEITHER body is the centre of all creation) for reacting in a historicaly predictable manner to this information.
With that predeliction for destroying itself for almost any reason it can get away with, the human race might appear to an alien race as quite a delicate thing in some respects, its balance easy to upset, and its people easy to harrass. With that in mind it doesnt make sense for any potential intelligence out there, to make its presence known until it can be sure of a reasoned and logical response.
Of course you and I might be perfectly psychologicaly prepared for such an event, and its easy to let ones enthusiasm stifle logic in this regard, and demand or insist that now is the time. But I can assure you that this is NOT the time. Not when there is so much tension in the world, not when UAV and spy planes are the order of the day, and not when ALL the worlds military and armed groups are getting itchy trigger fingers.
If aliens are in a position , or have any intent toward comming forward with proof of thier existance, then I would say the best time to do it, would be BETWEEN conflicts of the magnitude we are currently dealing with, not during them.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

He is likely referring to this video.
2nd line

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think the ET's have a business deal with the relevent govts and have no interest in showing themselves. If they wanted to they could do a walk around like any politician would and be done with the whole do they/don't they exist connundrum.
I personally think they trade tech with humans and they're not bothered which race and we let them take people for what ever reason, experiments, colonisation of other planets, slave labour maybe food who knows. Just google how many people go missing each year in the uk and the US alone and be staggered at the stats. The amount of children that goes missing is scary and the MSM have us looking out for peodophiles so maybe instead of just checking aorund us and accross the streets for crazies, murderers and pedo's we should now start looking up as well!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join