It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is the Aliens's job to reveal themselves to us

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Every thread here on ATS on Aliens is waste of our time...
It is the responsiblity for the "intelligent Aliens" to reveal themselves to us.... Not the other way around.

Why are there so many try hards... trying to prove that aliens exist.

If they are so advanced that they can travel here to us... then it is their job to reveal themselves to us, not the other way around.

If they can travel the Universe with ease.... I am sure UFOs have no trouble dodging our missiles.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by saabacura]

[edit on 29-8-2010 by saabacura]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
IMO its like a person that you like, thats kind of an idiot, so you don't say something at first, an watch as they spiral down, and hope they see their errors, your just kind of waiting for them to mature first.

What if they came all they way down here and have to be incognito because were not what they expected, but haven't gave up? Just yet.

But just like every person that waits for that dumb-dumb, it doesn't work out.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
IMO its like a person that you like, thats kind of an idiot, so you don't say something at first, an watch as they spiral down, and hope they see their errors, your just kind of waiting for them to mature first.

What if they came all they way down here and have to be incognito because were not what they expected, but haven't gave up? Just yet.

Peace.

snip are you talking about.

Mod Edit: Please remember that on ATS Manners Are Required, Not Requested - Courtesy Is Mandatory. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 29/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

I think that if aliens exist they have given up on humans.

They have observed our stupid behaviour - murdering our own, wrecking our planet - and don't want to know us - I don't blame them.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Besides being rude in you not understanding what I wrote, what don't you understand?

I took your thread and turned and explained in another way, still completely relevant.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

They have observed our stupid behaviour - murdering our own, wrecking our planet - and don't want to know us - I don't blame them.

If Intelligent aliens exist... they would have gone through the same snip that us humans would have gone through.

What you are sayin is that they are somehow better than us. I say NO

Mod Edit: Profanity removed. Please see Terms and Conditions of Use section 1b) Profanity. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 29/8/10 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Peace.

Why would an alien have given up on us Human species???

What do we lack that they don't lack???

What you saying is that we humans are lacking in something that they don't

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Peace.

Sorry, I read it carefully. But you imply that these aliens are inherently more enlightened than us humans. But you see. I think enlightenment comes only throught many years of errors and mistakes. What makes you think that they are so great is what i am saying

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

YES, thats exactly what I am saying, we lack, and the reason that we will not get it right (mind you I didn't say never) is because we refuse to get off of our ego boosters.

IF they came here they are obviously a step ahead, its not that hard to understand. We haven't gotten their yet, but I think we can. We rely on what is told to us, there is enough proof to show that we have had some sort of visitation, we just haven't processed it yet.

We might possibly pass up a chance to get help because we have not evolved yet. At least not on that level.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

You see... You make my point of my Post....

A lot of you people on ATS think that these "Aliens" are inherently better than us... which makes us savages by nature......

People here on ATS like to think that we humans are savages but we are NOT!!!!!!!

Humans are not an ANIMAL OKAY???

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
People that depend on the possibly ability of other beings bringing help is sometimes swayed because of our own faults, thats not to say that other beings don't have them.

We wouldn't know because we do not have the tech to find out, so yes we are out of the loop for that. We have to rely on what we have and know, that may not be as advanced.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura

You mean your time right, and if that really would be the case, then this thread would also be a waste of time don’t you think?

[edit on 29/8/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

You mean your time right, and if that really would be the case, then this thread would also be a waste of time don’t you think?

Come on... Is is your life responsiblity to prove that ET exist when can prove themselves???

I mean these UFO can travel beyond the speed of light to come here on earth... And yet we think that they can be shot down by our missiles.... So that is why they are so discreet?????

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Come on... Is is your life responsiblity to prove that ET exist when can prove themselves???

It’s not necessary in any way for me to prove that ET exists because it’s very clear to me that they have proved their existence already and still do.
What do you think is “flying” those UFO’s/UAP's then?

I mean these UFO can travel beyond the speed of light to come here on earth... And yet we think that they can be shot down by our missiles.... So that is why they are so discreet?????

I do not think that they can be shot down by our missiles, and there are most likely other reasons for why they only come in contact with certain by them chosen individuals and not as I think you hope for due a sudden massive full open contact.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

UFO's do not have any problem dodging missiles..as evidenced by famous shuttle mission videos.

But, i'm curious..what makes you think ET's give a hoot one way or the other about 'revealing' themselves to us?

They may not care what we think, they just get on and do whatever it is they're doing regardless of what us humans speculate about them.

On occasions that ground close encounters have been reported, it does seem apparent that they take off as quickly as possible, and disappear at high speed..either they are vulnerable when on the ground, or they don't want humans poking around too closely.

Either way, i'd say they don't seem to want us to know what they're up to, otherwise we'd all know by now.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What if the Aliens are already making themselves known to us...and what they are waiting for, is for us to see that they are there, and finally accept that reality on a global and public level, and it stands to reason that if we didn't put any effort into actually researching and acknowledging their existence we may potentially never uncover their existence.

[edit on 29/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You started off by saying that you think that every thread on ATS one the subject of UFO’s and extraterrestrials is a waste of time. I disagree with you on that, this thread i think is worth me taking some time out of my day to write a post about it, and for you it was worth taking the time to write the OP. Therefore what you said is a bit of a paradox as for both of us this thread is not a waste of time. I am also of the opinion that allot of the UFO threads are not a waste of time, the ones about alien abduction provide me with endless hours of entertainment as do the blurry pictures of bin lids. For allot of people who believe in UFO’s almost every thread on ATS about UFO’s has some worth including this one.

I think if aliens wanted to reveal them self’s to us they would have landed on the law of the Whitehouse by now and told Obama that they think he would have made a better president if he kept the afro. I often use that argument or a version of it when debating with the diehard believers of everything UFO on ATS and it is a good point. It makes sense that once they found our little blue planet they would make themselves in some way known. So far they have not done this, all we have are theories, hyperbole, personal testimonies and some blurry photos but nothing that absolutely proves the existence of UFO’s.

It pretty much a mathematical certainty that somewhere out in the vastness of space there does exist another “intelligent” being. We could if we wanted even go as far as to say that these beings have developed the technology required to achieve FTL drives and intergalactic space travel. However the universe is unimaginably massive so it could be possible that they just haven’t found us yet and therefore couldn’t possibly reveal themselves to us.

Now baring that in mind, that there is a possibility that they haven’t found us yet then perhaps us looking for them is not such a bad thing. I think the way it is done on ATS is not the way to do it but we don’t have multibillion dollar telescopes

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join