It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is my savior.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This thread should be closed. The title is misleading and all it is is one big bash fest against a person and the people who watch him. That isn't right.

Wow, you people REALLY need to WAKE UP. Hatred is totally consuming you.

If trying to wake you up and show you what is happening to the Constitution is wrong then, I guess, then go back to bed. You deserve it.

You guys are so busy bashing you don't see or hear the message which tells me you don't care about the message. That's sad. No interest in the future of our kids or yourselves? I guess if you hate that much you shouldn't have kids, I mean, after all, how can you love another human when you don't even like yourself?

"So I write to speak out,
Instead of wasting my breath.
Because my written words
Can still teach
Those of you who are deaf."

Alright well, I'll let you all get back to sleep. Hate away!

Oh, my show starts this Fall, please make sure you Hate me without watching a second of my show. Beck uses a blackboard and I'll be using a whiteboard. He has a phone connected to the White House and I'll have a phone directly connected to, well, you'll have to watch to find out.

Same show name as my name here. Watch it and hate it. I dare you!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If some of you think Obama's actions have only affected Republicans, look at what David Letterman (Democrat) had to say:

Letterman Jabs Obama
(One of the most liberal crowds on television is clapping in the background.)

Glenn Beck is only a small portion of this larger movement being created. People across the political spectrum are waking up.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Do you like the wars? He does. Do you like the bailouts of the banks? He does. Do you like the Patriot Act? He does. Do you like Ron Paul? He doesn't.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God

Try taking your own advice!

Hey you can deny the evidence, but you are only denying it yourself. Beck obviously has a lot of power and political clout, Murdoch won't let the media touch the fact that in 1990 he raped and murdered a girl. I've seen the evidence, and the circumstances around the revelation of that information is damning:

Why doesn't he address it on his radio show? Even when people call in about it, he just cuts them off. What does he have to hide? Can't he just say "I never did that, show me proof?"

It's all over the internet, and there are plenty of rather lengthy articles pinpointing the girl, the location and the job he was working at the time. They all fit.

There is tons of money flooding in to protect Beck, and you are just falling into the propaganda line hook line and sinker. Think for yourself! Wake up from the MSM brainwashing, this is what TPTB want you to be!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Interesting. I've watched Beck on TV maybe a dozen times and listened to maybe ten hours of him on radio. He is a Commentator and Entertainer who is apparently very successful. That pretty much sums up what facts I know about him, other than his views are not nearly as bizarre as many of the members here.

My only comment on a thread like this which has no value, presents nothing new and is just another hate thread of which this site has seen far too many, is that he must scare some people to cause such venomous attacks.

I wonder, do you folks just get off on hate threads or do you actually have perhaps something meaningful to say like perhaps quoting him and then rebutting it with proofs?

Not being a Partisan I'm always amused by how hateful Partisans are and how intolerant they are. You sound like a bunch of kids on a playground rather than mature adults. Kids from bad Parents at that. Nothing intelligent to say so you spend all your time spewing hatred as it somehow makes you feel better about yourselves.

The dialogue I see here worries me far more than another talking head on TV. If this is the future, its not very bright is it? Divide and Conquer is the plan all sides use these days and they know for a fact that it will work on such an intellectually bankrupt audience.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Huh, what did you say Blaine? I was too busy acting like a child from bad parents and slinging hatred because I have nothing intelligent to say.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
when i look at glen beck its almost like i can see satan himself in his eyes, the BIGGEST liar fueled by evil satanism on the entire face of the earth.

i too, am like the thread author, who wonders how such mad filthy repulsiveness can still exist and penetrate into the human psyche... i am so disgusted at the things he said about 9/11.

then still acting like hes some kind of a patriot right after?? give me a BREAK!

its almost like if, its not news anymore. its just the devils attempt at your LIFE.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WolfofWar

No real discussion, no real debate of issues, just venom. Your going to defend that as being meaningful?

The Rant Forum is on BTS for a reason. This is just a rant. The only reason I posted is that the front page is being taken over by meaningless crap. I lowers the value of ATS greatly. Unless you want this to turn into another Daily Koss?

The "bad parents" comment I should have left out, but its what I was thinking at the time after reading this thread of nothing but hate without substance. I was also thinking, why even bother reading the front page threads any more? To get dumber?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

You done?

I mean, you do realize that you whining like a child about how everybody in this thread is whining and acting like children is kind of counter intuitive, right?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by philosearcher
Jon stewart isn't the most wonderful person in the world either. I cannot exactly state any facts about the guy being a bad person because I don't watch him, I just don't like him...so I ignore him.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

That was the most hilarious thing I've read on here in a while, philosearcher. Made even more funny by the irony of your chosen name...

Anyways, I doubt anyone is actually threatened by Glenn Beck. Rather, I think people are more frightened by the multitude of morons who hang on his every word and believe in the things Beck purports to believe (I have a sneaking suspicion he's full of it and says only what he knows will make him money). I think people should be frightened of that, as history is full of examples of what happens when such an ignorant multitude is allowed to fester and grow.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have a really great idea.

If you don't like Beck, don't watch or listen to him. Problem solved.

So what if people support him? Seems like the ATS posters are getting their mom's panties in a bunch over this, but I saw the same things with Obama and his crowds when he was running for President. People in a daze, chanting his name, throwing money at him, hanging on each and every word he says and believing it all.

Politicians and celebs are pretty much all the same: Attention whores.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
I have a really great idea.

If you don't like Beck, don't watch or listen to him. Problem solved.

So what if people support him? Seems like the ATS posters are getting their mom's panties in a bunch over this, but I saw the same things with Obama and his crowds when he was running for President. People in a daze, chanting his name, throwing money at him, hanging on each and every word he says and believing it all.

Politicians and celebs are pretty much all the same: Attention whores.

Comparing Obama to Beck is preposterous.

And BTW, this "if you don't like Beck don't watch him," is NOT problem solved. We still hear about what he says and he's still an influence --a big one-- in this country.

No sensible person would just "ignore" that.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by ClintK]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
Comparing Obama to Beck is preposterous.

Really? Care to elaborate on your comment, or is this just a hit and run troll attack??

People and celebs were posting video on youtube, going on and on about how they were dedicating their lives to Obama. Kids in school singing songs about Obama.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Jerico, Beck is nowhere near as demagogic as Obama.

Obama attempted to steal the hearts and minds of the youth to make them passionate about politics (aka win the election.)

Beck uses fear mongering to frighten people so they will tune in and listen to his warning pleas (aka give him more money.)

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by copper5661

What is so top secret about Glen Beck? I mean really, main stream media , come on man.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My own personal opinion, Glen Beck is a charlatan. He makes a lot of money by scaring the crap out of old white people, he is what I would consider a snake oil salesman.

There was a time when the Tea Party was a noble concept, a grass root's movement by the people and intended for the people. It was spontaneous and genuine, primarily made up of Ron Paul supporters and other folks who wanted to see constitutional rights upheld.

Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, two of the most unlikeable, diversive personalities in the political world, managed to hijack and
subsequently tarnish and poison the movement until now it is nothing more than a running joke, not to mention a new found haven for every religious zealot and unstable nut job perusing the fringe. They managed to equate the Tea Party concept to everything which is greedy, vile and Republican.

They took what was once good and noble and made it deplorable, and for that I have no use for either of these people.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I think the level in which people go to attack him says enough for me. It's pathetic. This thread is pathetic. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM DON'T WATCH HIM. This obsession of making threads about how much people hate him is unbecoming to the posters who make them and support them.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I think the level in which people go to attack him says enough for me. It's pathetic. This thread is pathetic. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM DON'T WATCH HIM. This obsession of making threads about how much people hate him is unbecoming to the posters who make them and support them.

If you don't like this thread...don't read it.

See how easy it is to use your own flawed argument against you?

You're doing, to this thread, what this thread is doing to Glenn Beck.

Hilarious.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

normal average people, beginning to question things about the Federal Reserve and the 'banksters' etc. Many people i thought would have never been open to the idea of conspiracy are now coming to ME, wanting to talk about things since I have been into conspiracy for quite a while now...

Exactly he is the only one on TV that is actually delving into the same topics posted on this very forum, I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by archasama

TJesus... You scared me with that thread title. I was ready to see some Glenn Beck's supporters thread. I almost got a heart attack and I was ready to make an angry comment. Don't scare me like that anymore OP! ext

DITTO! I think everyone's so relieved that it ISN'T a thread praising Beck that no one's even complained that the title of the thread is misleading!

"I hate the 9/11 victims' families" .... The Beck quote that should have cleared the room of every fan he ever had, but it didn't.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join