It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is my savior.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils
the real question is why do you people seem so threatened by him if he is all that you call him?

I am not threatened by him in anyway. Nuts don't scare me, I scare them

I only saw him once and that was enough. I'm sorry I can't listen to a grown man yell on tv and spit while doing all while looking like George Washington. Now if I did that I would be locked up and labelled insane.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

I never said Goldline wasn't a sponser. Go back and read my post. In a 3 hour show, Goldline sponser a whole half hour. Why don't you try a little research instead?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

"I don't remember once him saying buy over priced gold."

The Beck Scheme. Did You Notice?

I really don't feel like posting EVERY link which pretty much calls him a fraud who fear mongers about "the end of the almighty dollar" then sells overpriced gold in order to make millions from the goops who believe him.

But I think, if you do a little research, you'll find out that your savior is really Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What does it matter? Isn't that the way it works when in that line of work, you advertise your sponsors? The people who give you $$ to have a show in the first place? It seems to me I recall every radio personality hell even local ones supporting the people who sponsor their shows. So the guy on local talk radio that promotes the local place that sells rugs is some evil person now that tries to subliminally talk me into buying a new rug?? I understand people not liking him because he exposes the truth on a lot of things other people wouldn't dare talk about, kinda like people who visit ATS and participate here. But hey my new rug looks great in my house and I can't wait to buy a bigger safe for all this gold!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
[color=414141]Glenn Beck is twisted logic
reply to post by copper5661

[color=414141]Glenn Beck sucks!!!
what happens when you cross a dog chasing his own tail and a monkey throwing it's poo at it's own audience?
[color=414141]Glenn Beck sucks!
envelope please....

[color=414141]Glenn Beck Lies

what?

Glenn Beck did not know he scheduled his "restore america's honor" speech in the same place and on the same date as MLK's "I Have A Dream" Speech?

"i find that totally plausible"
-jon stewart

Glenn Beck didn't know MLK gave that speech on August 28th?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Hey there, whoa now, there's no reason to insult the missing link like that. Our evolutionary ancestors deserve far more credit than that

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Jon stewart isn't the most wonderful person in the world either. I cannot exactly state any facts about the guy being a bad person because I don't watch him, I just don't like him...so I ignore him. If you guys don't like Beck, why don't you ignore him? Instead of digging around him just to pull up all this crap that angers you? Why don't you turn the other cheek and just let him go? I don't necissarily mind him, and my family loves him. My sister also loves Stewart though. Not too sure here, but maybe you're just all jealous that he's getting a lot of money in a way that you don't like? But who am I to say?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Hey there, whoa now, there's no reason to insult the missing link like that. Our evolutionary ancestors deserve far more credit than that

I agree with you on that....over here......

post by Gentill Abdulla

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Glenn Beck, best summed up below:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

You are absolutely correct, I find it incredibly scary That people take anything this charlatan seriously. Its all more reason for the death of America. This country has lost everything it has ever stood for. We are an absolute joke, and his supporters have no.clue.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Jesus... You scared me with that thread title. I was ready to see some Glenn Beck's supporters thread. I almost got a heart attack and I was ready to make an angry comment.

Don't scare me like that anymore OP!

As Glenn Beck once screamed: "Kathy... (screams...hysterically) GET OFF MY PHONE! GET OFF MY PHONE YOU LITTLE PINHEAD!"

Seriously that guy is a great actor or with severe mental problems.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlasherOfVeils
the real question is why do you people seem so threatened by him if he is all that you call him?

I dont see any posts of people feeling threatened by Beck, just some healthy concern, something one should always have when confronted with a con man

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Beck the Jester, and O'Rielly the Preacher - where do these arch types originate?

Oh - thats right, feudalism.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Amagnon]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by copper5661
He cares nothing about people. ?

Too right the tv version of that other scum alex jones. Beck is slime like most on tv, but he is worse as he is fooling you people.

How religious people fall for these scum types is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
It's funny. I listen to his show just about everyday and got none of those things you speak of for his program. Maybe you guys can tell when those shows come on so I can check it out. I don't remember once him saying buy over priced gold. He actually says that gold isn't right for everybody and that he buys gold the most expensive way. All you guys are doing is distorting facts. Maybe you guys should actually listen to the show and not get talking points from Jon Stewart and Good Morning America.

If you’ve been watching for any length of time, and you still haven’t looked into buying gold, what’s wrong with you? I was going to say ‘are you just a reporter for the New York Times?’ but I don’t think they actually watch. They just write about it.

I think you’re nuts. When the system eventually collapses, and the government comes with guns and confiscates, you know, everything in your home and all your possessions, and then you fight off the raving mad cannibalistic crowds that Ted Turner talked about, don’t come crying to me. I told you: get gold.
-Glenn Beck

You are what is commonly known as lying.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

It's so funny how every time Glenn does something big you see threads like this and post after post bashing him in every way possible?

Kinda makes me wonder if it is more than just ranting and hate. Maybe just maybe it is planned. And the very thing you all seem to hate so much is the very thing you are doing.

Propaganda at it best or should I say worst. I would like to see you attack his message instead of him. But is doubt that is how this operation works right.
It is better to have a thread filled with one liners and personal attacks so the sheep will eat it up easier.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

So the sheep are not the ones who are following Glen Beck like their Shepherd? Glen Beck is a commentator on a commercial network owned by Rupert Murdoch. You think Glen gets free reign to talk about what he wants?Is he a lone maverick in the media (as he would like you to believe) or just as controlled as the rest of the talking heads on the so called "News" your subjected to in America.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Beck is the conservative Messiah!

You know, how the right wingers call Obama the messiah? Well I guess turn about is fair play and the left can call Beck the Messiah.

Or like the rest of us think of him, Moron.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I mean, most of what you described is basically ad hominem and a logical fallacy.

He just has a big ego. And not much more.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger
Glenn Beck, best summed up below:

Oh how the facts are biased!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join