It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer Tasers boyfriend at party

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

lol, I think you can buy them but they aint legal...

BTW, on many occassions I would have liked one for my ex GF's..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You really believe that?????
No, you or me would be arrested and charged with assault at the very least..Then they might decide on assault with a deadly weapon..
Not sure what rock youv'e been living under but in the real world cops rarely get punished enough..

CynicalM.....

I can state categorically I have mates who would dare their "better half" to taser them, to see what happened.

But hey.....we're Aussies!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Your confusing me, not hard to do

Your post lead me to believe you think a normal person would be treated the same as a police officer if they tasered someone...Which I don't agree with..

Well thats how the line of posts was reading..

BTW, I've done some crazy things but only where it affected me, not others.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

CynicalM.....

Sorry about that!

I guess I was meaning this.....

Put a bunch of Aussie guys together with beer & a girl with a taser & the outcome will be entirely predictable.

I'll bet the authorities smash this poor girl.....I reckon that will be a shame.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Yeah that's true about the age as some of them cannot be older than 21. It's still an age where responsibilities can take a backseat to mucking about or impressing others through foolish actions, for some people at least. For them it is a little early to be giving them such authority and independence from oversight out amongst the public, yet unfortunately blanket rules will inevitably stifle those that would be doing the right thing, and if they have passed the testing it seems fair that we give them the benefit of the doubt... unfortunately we must take the good with the currently stupid in that case... as much as i'd hate to be hassled out by some snotty kid with a superiority complex

So yes, their ego's are often far greater than their experience should allow for...
Well put.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMoose

Thanks, being in Australia, the other thing I notice is the idea that they like to partner a male and female..

Maybe thats a good thing, to get the side of both sexes,
but it also leads to,

1) the male trying to show off to the female.
2) the female trying to prove she is as good and as tough as the male.

I have never liked the idea...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
point one : They asked to be tazed.

point two : She is a public servant,and was asked to serve members of the public.

Wheres the problem?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

hmmm, the problem is point 2..

They don't do that anymore..

I think a court even ruled they didn't have too..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Either way,she served them.....served them good i tells ya !

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Haha yeah that pretty well sums it up, especially if either of them are young enough that they think with their uh... Hormones, predominantly.

While it does have it's downsides, I can see some logic in M/F pairing. They do this so as when they are confronted with female hostilities, having a female on board lessons the chance of sexual assault or similar claims of inappropriate conduct. If confronted with the male equivalent having a male officer there apparently takes away the perception from some that they can easily fight and get away, or that the female officer is more or less a joke and they can just make lewd comments irrespective of consequence, and not take the situation with any amount of seriousness.
Having worked many nights in Northbridge i can tell you that the latter still unfortunately happens, because well... Drunk guys can be dicks...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Haha me and my friends used to take a tazer when we were dumb and drunk to show how tough we were. And plus, it`s best to try to get an immunity to it if you`re going to live in this state... yes these adrenaline pumped maniacs will tazer you for the slightest infraction.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Heh, yeah I personally don`t see the problem with this either... he asked for it unlike most people who get tazed just get tazed cause the cop was wondering what it would look like or was havin a bad day & needed a laugh... this is a step in the right direction as far as I`m concerned. This is one of the best areas on the planet to cultivate marijuana, so... why so serious?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1   >>

join