It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just me owning my true feelings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

I live in Washington State, kinda near the capitol. It`s not really in your area, but if you are looking for people to talk to then I`m usually bored and wondering why the world is so messed up... I am good with email and texting and IMing if you prefer that, so if you want you can write me a U2U. I can`t write you one because I`m using ATS mobile on my phone right now or else I would`ve done that and just gave you my number & email. But tomorrow I can get on and check my messages and see your profile and stuff. I`m thankful for atsmobile, but yeah there`s a few things missing... Anyway, there`s a ton of things I`d love to hear your opinion on. In any case I hope you feel better tomorrow. I guess if you are suffering, then that`s only adding to the suffering. Maybe you should start with that thought and see where it takes you... it may not feel fair to be happy while others suffer, but if you don`t find a way to be happy, then you won`t be in any condition to help anyone else or change anything. Just write me,haha, I can help you, lol!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

You know... what made you have this opinion/fact on the world in general, you keep mentioning mutilations and abuse/rape, have you only gotten the short end of the stick in your life, or is there some event that brought it about? And you wont find the meaning to your life in any philosophy book or any of that spiritual crap, most of that stuff is just guide posts pointing in different ways, if even at that, for some it's gibberish, I know because I understand it and know that it's also pointless for some, though that biz ba you could most likely find a use for it. Also what is it with all those crop circles in you avatar pic, do you know what they mean?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MyProblemWithEvil

double post.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by galadofwarthethird]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join