It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real fairy caught on tape?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Mods please move it to the hoax area. It's obvious CGI. People won't rest assure until that it's done. Meanwhile I'm going to keep reading. kay? over and out.

Also CGI:

This one made it all trough Larry King.
Just chill.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

To be fair, the video CNN shows wasn't the actual original video. But I get the point you were making and I agree.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

3d?

Could it be more obvious?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The poor guy who made this video just wasted five or more hours of his life! Oh well there's always monsters and aliens to make next time!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
to me at first it looked like a normal dragonfly then with a little CGI BAM!!! you go your self a fairy

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The frames per second the 'creature' moves at do not match up to the rest of the video. I call video-editing hoax.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think this is the fakest looking fake I have seen here so far.

Is that BTS i hear calling?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If they were from another dimension, they would not look 3d. Nor even fake 3d. 3d is the third dimension. This is why a 5th dimension creature, whatever that even means, would not look like a 3d creature.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
ats is going down the tubes, to the poster this is obviously staged, and the ferry is clearly cgi.... what a waste

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
[mo

you or i would not be able to discern a 5th or 4th dimensional creature... its beyond our perception...to say it looks like cg because it 5th dimensional is wishful thinking

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I put you on ignore.
HOAX!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I sware people will post anything on this site just to get a couple of flags and stars. Give me a break man

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllIsOne

dude, chill. the video is fake, OP doesn't have anything to do with it cept posting it here for discussion.

can't believe it went this far.

(must say, despite the fact that the fairy is CGI it was kind of refreshing to see a thread like this after all those vampire crap threads)

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The "Oh my God" right at the right moment and running away made the video less authentic for me. It was hard enough to distinguish the human form that I think they might not have even been sure until reviewing the footage. Pretty good vid, though.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
DP

[edit on 29-8-2010 by darkbake]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
is there anything significant about the tree itself? do you picnic near it or do you use the tree for anything recreational? have you heard any strange noises in the area and if so at what time of day??

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
C'mon man, this is ridiculous there are no mythical creatures, only Angels and Demons that people mistaken for other stuff

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
What I want to know is how in the world this thread gets 17 flags. 17 people seriously thought this might be real and wanted the world to see it also? 17 people blindly hit flag and star before reading or watching video? 17 people knew it would piss me off to flag it?

How does this happen?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

You get all sorts on ATS...plus many people post just to take the piss out of such absurd beliefs, which we shouldn't really do as it just promotes garbage like this...but we are all guilty of it, including me. I can't believe one of the arguments is to ask someone to reproduce it on CGI to 'prove' it's not a real fairy...madness, how these people even manage to tie their shoes in the morning i will never know.

link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
How do you know what anything from the 5th dimension looks like?

the tryptamine produced in the pineal gland.

link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
C'mon man, this is ridiculous there are no mythical creatures, only Angels and Demons that people mistaken for other stuff

The second part of your sentence surely contradicts the first part

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join