It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real fairy caught on tape?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I'll let Dr. Sagan explain why this is not legit. We wouldnt be able to see it (at least not physically) and video would be straight impossible.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Video was more entertaining than anything. The cliche British children cracked me up. All them Britons and all their rain. And faeries. Lol...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think their accents made it a wee-bit more believable. If fairies do infact exist, you would find them in whatever part of England where they speak like that. LOL.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
LOL.... Let me just say, it's really bad if you cannot figure out that is CGI....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

What is wrong with you? This is clearly CGI and not even very good at that.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

i love your fairies i belive in them too.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Another CGI video

I dont know why i came and looked at this thread to be honest i knew it was going to be CGI or papermache.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It looks like cgi to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
LOL ... anyone even discusing about it must get checked by doctor. the way children talk and the ready dialogue is enough... the sound effect of the fairy which is identical to any sci fi movie we've seen... get real.. come on. this is a site that has some serious stuff... stop posting crap.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
reply to post by Solomons

Ian Punnett did an interview with these guy a few years back, really was hard to get into. Thought it a little over the top, having said that I do believe Fairy's are real.

You honestly believe in fairies? are you under 16? oh and i added that video for the comical effect btw, not to be taken seriously.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Parts of the video aren’t synched with audio, so I did some searching… I’m still giving the clip the benefit of the doubt until a professional can view the original footage that has not been compressed.

No one can actually say it’s “real” or not just by viewing the youtube clip without facts and examples of one’s claims. Opinions are just that, opinions.

“The first thing to realize is that your video, in the format that you upload, will not be the video that is ultimately broadcast on YouTube. In fact, your video is going to be recompressed AND transcoded into another format altogether.”

www.kenstone.net...

I still don’t know… possibly real, yes… my guess is probably not… but I’m still watching for more discussion with absolute facts behind the clams…..but I still like it!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
IMO this looks very fake.

On top of that the reactions weren't that good. This guy also did a good job of keeping the object in frame and focus.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Raud

Raud not everyone on here is on the exact same level remember that. So what might be easy for you to spot as CGI might not be so easy for others. Honestly when that "fairy" flew up I jumped, it scared the crap out of me. I thought it looked fake but others might not. Wouldn't it be better to maybe help them see why it's cgi and not criticize them. I think the OP genuinely wanted to know what this was. It is interesting and nowadays with CGI being so good it does make things like this hard to determine to the average poster.

True, but I understand Raud's frustration.

When things like this come up there's always a few die hards. The face palming and eye rolling I think isn't intended to be at people who don't know any better ... the OP is okay in my book, it's the people that insist it could still be real afterwards.

Just like the Mars hoax thread. Like the thread on the moon that apparently had a robot on it. Like Nicholas Cage's acting ability ... They don't exist yet people insist on believing anyway against all common sense.

Oh I understand his frustration as well, believe me I have seen it. I responded to a thread once and proved the movie The Fourth Kind was a hoax and the OP still wouldn't hear of it. I literally threw my hands up cause I knew no matter what I showed them they would always want to believe their own story. Some people will always be like that.

Mars hoax thread?? Which one? I think I know which one you are talking about and yeah that one made me throw my hands up again.

lol Nicolas Cage's acting ability hahaha that was great
thanks for the laugh!

This is for anyone out there who would know. Is there a site where you can load this video and tell it's a hoax? Sort of like how in a photo you can use photoshop and tell?? Curious because I have some other videos I would like to put through a test of sorts.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
A Fairy, looks like it I guess. CGI out one of the (legs) tails, also fix the soundtrack, so when it pauses in mid air the wings sound like they are still moving. Then you've got a good Fairy Tale.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I absolutely loved this to pieces. MAGIC! Oh to be a kid again.

I think this was done really very well and I also enjoyed the

landscaping! Thank you for the little smile!

link   
Gotta love that cameraman's reaction.

I mean if I was a cameraman and caught an insect-sized fairy-creature on camera, I'd haul tail in absolute terror like someone pointed a gun at me, too.

This thing seems so staged.

- Lee

link   

Jurassic Park had better CGI than that...that reminded me of the old days of playing Everquest...but atleast EQ had better acting.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

how do you know? Give me some hints at why you think that.

Btw, enjoyed The Believer, thanks for the reccomendation.

A&A

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Oh I understand his frustration as well, believe me I have seen it. I responded to a thread once and proved the movie The Fourth Kind was a hoax and the OP still wouldn't hear of it. I literally threw my hands up cause I knew no matter what I showed them they would always want to believe their own story. Some people will always be like that.

Can you tell me why you think this Movie was a Hoax, or even how you "know" - I'm not one for claiming people have to prove a negative, but i think the UFO/Adbuction phenonomen needs to be taken a little more seriously. 5% of the UFOs sited can not be explained, these UFOs appear to be intelligently controlled, whether it's military or aliens.

But its not a claim like "rainbow coloured unicorns exist, now prove me wrong" - Alien life should be considered a possibility and a probability.

I just want to hear why you think it was a "HOAX"?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
For God sake what is wrong with people? Threads like this just make me want to leave ATS for good, how can anyone in their right mind even contemplate if this is real or not? Even people saying things like "it's probably fake but who knows?" are deluded, I'm no skeptic but people seriously need to get a grip, it's depressing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join