It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real fairy caught on tape?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unst0ppable0ne

Thank you! We need more quality posts like this on ATS.

Originally posted by ellroy
reply to post by Solomons

as an example; there's a a piece of land few miles from where i live where several of the owners in past 150/200 years tried to build a house. whatever is built during the day was torn apart during the night. when owners tried to guard the lot over the night they always fell asleep at the same hour and woke up at dawn to see the construction material removed from the lot. folks say its the fairies lot, so nobody tried to build anything there in last 20 years.

(talking about eastern adriatic or balkans region, however you like to call it)

Hey man that's very interesting. It'd be great if someone can secretly put a video camera there to try to capture the footage.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The only thing I seen on ATS close to a sprite was this little ball of light and it had even smaller lights surrounding it following it close to the ground. This looks like a waste of time. But I cannot say for sure..

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nighinfinite

that would have been a good idea 20 years ago. but now, the place is deserted, fenced up and, more importantly, nobody trying to build anything - apparently the lot is ordinary unless someone is trying to erect a building there.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
One Photo is Claimed to be Authentic by the one that was on here death bed Francis Griffiths that wasn't seen until recently as her Daughter and Grand Daughter believes it is real.... the 5th Photograph

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Fool me four times, but claim the fifth time is the real winner...and I believe it...well I really should just start life over again.

I'm just not ready to understand the concept of deception for profit and fame.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

roflmao, what did he say?!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by tonypazzo

roflmao, what did he say?!

Originally posted by dragnet53
Was this located in San Francisco? I don't see any fairies in that video then.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think fairys are small people...small people with wings, there are also small people with small brains and big people withs small brains...
Bp chief believs and cares about small people! he is big people with small brain

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

Typical, i offer evidence and am responded to with rhetoric. I showed you mine, why can't you show me yours?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by oxbow

Typical, i offer evidence and am responded to with rhetoric. I showed you mine, why can't you show me yours?

You have offered no evidence at all, other than the usual 'I can see it' where nobody else can. The evidence I offer you is the testimony of several experienced video artists on this thread, and common sense.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by oxbow]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
How come nobody mentioned any of the other faeries? I don't know anything about CGI but i know a lot about faerie folk....the site in the tree is a "aerie" and it is a communal home for the Fae. The reason the children responded so quickly was because they were being attacked. Stop the video where they are fleeing and look what is climbing up their backs. Then look what is coming out of the other trees and bushes, they would have been attacked regardless where they went. How about it ATS, if i can show faeries in the video will you remove it from the hoax column? Haven't you learned to demand proof from self-professed experts? Fors914.photobucket.com... those interested, this is a slideshow of those things i mentioned..............

[edit on 043131p://am3112 by debris765nju] [/quote The evidence that you said i didn't offer is at the end of this link to photobucket, It is blue and it will take you to a hundred screen captures of that video. The problem with evidence is you actually have to examine it. By the way, its evidence that i looked at each .07 frame. What it doesn't show is the slideshow or the video i recorded of that video at a slightly different angle than the original. I don't make claims to being an expert but i do research before i speak.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Wolfenz
One Photo is Claimed to be Authentic by the one that was on here death bed Francis Griffiths that wasn't seen until recently as her Daughter and Grand Daughter believes it is real.... the 5th Photograph

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Fool me four times, but claim the fifth time is the real winner...and I believe it...well I really should just start life over again.

I'm just not ready to understand the concept of deception for profit and fame.

- Lee

worship bush much ?

of course they were fake The Children that snapped those Photos were must of been fantastic artist unless they were helped with an adult but its Obvious fake

The 5 photo is unlike the Others the Schoolgirls must gotten better at transparent and detail so much you can see the body outline of those Fairy's what material did they use for the 5 th Photo i wonder ?

remember this was during WW1 1916-17 as these fake Fairy s look like there grabbing grass twigs and one looks like one that is pulling up a dress so it wont get caught she even looks like she is pissed at the one thats using the Camera snapping the photograph, one just shows only a face Front View , one is like blur like its turning around the one in the center of this Photograph and the Fine Detail of the Hands

Awesome fake from a 16 and a 10 year old Schoolgirls tho
I know there no way without help I would able to fake this 5th photograph
with fine detail especially at the ages of 10 to 16 these Kids should of went to Make Movies & Making Props & Special effects but unfortunately Movie Making in 1916 was still in its infancy

Good Lord People wont believe in Fairy's but the will believe in the existence of Angel's yet they still will not believe that a miniature humanoid could possibly exist yet there is Primates from the size of a Gorilla to a Pygmy Marmoset

Well Little People did exist , skeleton remains of them was found
on the Island of Flores in Indonesia

Homo floresiensis - the most recent living human relative

Humans, Flores 'hobbits' existed together
www.donsmaps.com...

There was Miniature Elephants on the Island of Flores the Same place as
the Hobbit was found wow! a photo of Size comparison with modern Humans and modern Elephants to what was found on the Island Flores

March 3, 2005
Critics silenced by scans of hobbit skull
Comparisons with pygmies and chimps bolster new species claim.
www.bioedonline.org...

What about Dorthy Inman's Photo
it obviously they are not just a 2d paper material as it looks
close to the Cottingley Fairy s in which is 2d

Dorothy Inman's faery photograph, taken shortly after Cottingley events.
lavendise.com...
Im Skeptical myself about Photo 5 of the Cottingley Fairy's

or the Cornish Little People LOL
www.greylodge.org...

I have Never seen A Fairy nor Little People in my Area
but i Never Seen a Winged Angel either... only in a Christian literature and Sumerian Carved Stones that are called the Annunaki Annu, Anak, Anakin Angel? whatever ...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

s914.photobucket.com... All five of the photographs show real faeries, not the cardboard cutouts. Those were supposed to be recognized as a hoax to cover up the very real presence of intelligent non-human people. These pictures reveal the true appearance of faerie folk.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
Those who say CGI explain HOW it was done please? If you've ever tried to make videos, you'd know that it is very difficult to blend in two videos or video and pictures to make it look perfectly like that, and require specialized software that most haven't even heard of. Simply put, only a pro would be able to make it look like a "CGI," and I highly doubt that guy is.

This movie was made back in 2000 with off-the-shelf software. They paid more in traffic tickets than anything else. (They didn't have permission to film on the expressway.

The airplane is entirely CG. And again, this was made a decade ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I concur completely. I thought at first it would be a fantasy like the awful "Neverending Story", but that would be comparing a coloring book to a Monet.

Absolutely perfect film.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_

I know people will probably tell me that it looks like CGI, but I still think these are 5th dimensional creatures or something. Probably the reason why they look like that. What do you guys think?

"5th dimension"!?
What does that even mean?
People throw the "dimension" word around like they know what it means...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by _Phoenix_

From the reactions, how it was set up and to how the camera somehow can focus on the fairy so well etc etc

What? You think it's fake because of "how the camera somehow can focus on the fairy so well?"

Whether or not this is a hoax, that statement makes no sense to me.
He's got a camera and (allegedly) gets a good video of something that is strange. How does that add up to fake?

We're usually plagued with grainy, blurry blobs that people post as alleged "aliens" or "ghosts" and we complain about that. Now were gonna complain when the video is decent? LOL!

I felt that the fairy is too clear and detailed compared to the video quality suggesting cgi. I could be wrong.
The way the cameraman captures the fairy on camera is too easy, as if the fairy is posing for the camera lol.
Why did the cameraman stop running and turn around, only to stop the video. It seemed like the airy was chasing him? wtf would the fairy chase them? and where did it go? Video's that tend to end like that are almost always fake.

And the way it moved screamed cgi animation, it was just too quick and stiff.

Also I study CG so I feel have a good eye to spot these things.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

OK, I'm done with this now. I did take the time to trawl through all your photos and there's nothing there. You'll see what you want to see, regardless of whether the whole world tells you otherwise.

I honestly think your delusional, but I admire your conviction, however misguided.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
Those who say CGI explain HOW it was done please? If you've ever tried to make videos, you'd know that it is very difficult to blend in two videos or video and pictures to make it look perfectly like that, and require specialized software that most haven't even heard of. Simply put, only a pro would be able to make it look like a "CGI," and I highly doubt that guy is.

It could easily have been created by somebody who knows their way around a 3D modelling program (many are cheap or free) and has a video compositing program (also many are fairly cheap or have trial versions) No highly advanced software would be needed. If I had the animating skills I'd be able to make a very similar looking video clip easily with software I have at home on my PC.
All you'd need to use is a 3D modelling program (3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D or Maya etc.) for the fairy model and animation, Adobe After Effects or similar for the compositing, colour correcting and tracking of the 3D model to live footage.

Originally posted by space cadet
No matter what it is, I am sure that the makers of this video set it up. No one could have seen that on the inside branch of the tree while just casually strolling around with the kids, the filmer walked right around to it, he knew what he was going to film. Faked.

I went out biking with my neice over the weekend, we were riding down a heavily leaf covered grassy path when she shouted for me to stop as she'd spotted a frog. I looked and couldn't see anything, then she moved a leaf and there it was, a tiny brown toad, same colour as the leaves it was hiding amongst, yet she'd spotted it while riding her bike down the road, so the kids in the video clip could easily have randomly spotted the 'fairy' in this clip if it were really there. Plus the clip has sound coming from the creature so they could've heard it too.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I love CGI. This was great. Though I would write more of a story to go with the movie. The one in OPS post was terrible. Also are those kids speaking english? Use real americans not fakes pretending to speak english because its hard to understand them trying to speak english with such a rough accent.

All in all great CGI hope to see a story to go along with the movie, I will book mark this for later viewing.

That's a real English accent by real English children, why be so offensive about some poor childs accent just because it's not the one you use yourself?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join