It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your views on Gay marriage?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I really couldn't give a rats ass if gay people get married or not.

Same goes for them having kids together. It makes me chuckle when i hear people say they shouldn't do either of these things.

I worked for 7 years looking after kids that had been through every kind of abuse there is. Not one of them was damaged by gay parents.

So whilst some people cry shame as far as gay marraige is concerned, i say go for it. They can't do any worse a job than many straight parents do.

In fact, they just might do a better job because they don't take it for granted.

CX.

[edit on 2/9/10 by CX]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Faustian Spirit
So, it's wrong in the eyes of the lord for two men or women to love each other and get married, but it's ok for pedo clerics to abuse children. That's all I have to say about this really.

Is it overly cynical to suggest that the major problem the Church has with non-procreational sex is that it doesn't produce new adherents? After all, it would seem that an inordinate number of poverty-stricken multitudes are of the Catholic persuasion. Ready to swap their earthly misery for eternal bliss, there's always a coin for the collection plate.

Just musin' eh?

Well, truth be said, it's everyone's right to worship whoever they want to, and as far as I care people are free to chose misery over joy anytime, as long as they don't try to push their folklore on me it's ok. But I mean: having in mind that people are free to worship their god and go to their church and live a life they themselves choose, why can't a gay couple have do the same? Props for the collection plate rotflol!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
edit to add: nothing.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I don't see why Gay's have to get married to love one another.

As long as they are both gay I have no problem with it.
Who says "Gays have to get married to love one another"?
Anybody who wants to marry should love the other person first and not the other way round!
Are you married?
Did you get married in order to fall in love?
Does your wife or husband know that you only got married so that you could fall in love?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join