It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies, damn lies & political polls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
www.realclearpolitics.com...
Using this as an example we can see a difference of 5 to 6 points between different polls. As we get closer to November we will see the individual race polls show an even wider gap from each other.
www.pollster.com...
When the smoke of the elections clear we will see not as much change as thought. Many have read of the hacking that gave Bush a boost in the voting results as well as the hanging chads in Florida. Houston is awash in voter problems with their machines & supplies going up in flames that none dare call arson. Chicago has always been know for unfair elections and Memphis is being looked at for irregularities in the past primaries.
I believe we will see many irregularities this time around as The Government tries to keep the Obama/Bush agenda on track. How can you have a recount when it is all electronic and anything electronic can be changed. Who will watch the watchers and who will believe the election results when your poll said your guy would win & their's said their's would.
I am not a hacker, I have a life that keeps me busy and money will not turn me that way as I have a job that is fine by me. Nothing is foolproof. Nothing is safe from interference. Even in the paper days a misplaced bag could have consequences. Be prepared for your "Hope & Change" to be again "No Hope & No Change".
And why is it that those who fervently support Obama refuse to believe that Obama's Grandmother & Dick "I thought he was a bird so I shot him" Chaney are first cousins?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

First cousins you say?, link please

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
www.nypost.com...

Since I'm in Ancestry.com I can actually see the people.
Actually a School girl did a science (?) project showing all but 1 President can be traced back to the same English King.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You didn't know Bush, Chaney & Obama were cousins?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I wouldn't get too cocky about November its unknown if the Diebold voting machines will have the dead rising and voting democrat at this point.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I thought you said first cousins?, to be honest man me, you and everyone on this board could trace there ancestory back to the same king or whatever. And when your dealing with the 13 colonies its not going to take much to trace common ancestors.

Cheers for the link anyway man, oh yes and your right, electronic voting machines are a menace, quite right.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

So...the NY Post article is claiming that Obama's lineage has been traced back to the 16th century, yet, on an almost weekly basis we get a thread or a post on these forums regarding the cover-up of the president's birth certificate, college records, and passport information.

We can trace the president back nearly 500 years ago but we don't know anything about the man 20 or 30 years ago?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

So...the NY Post article is claiming that Obama's lineage has been traced back to the 16th century, yet, on an almost weekly basis we get a thread or a post on these forums regarding the cover-up of the president's birth certificate, college records, and passport information.

We can trace the president back nearly 500 years ago but we don't know anything about the man 20 or 30 years ago?

the birther debate doesnt touch on any doubt about who his mother and father were.

it touches on the fact that he has only presented a certificate of live birth COLB and not a long form birth certificate, and also a COLB was accesible to people who imagrated and birthed elswhere.

the debate basicaly comes down to the claim that back then when he was born, hawaii did not issue long form BC they only issued COLB

and yet i have found people on the web claiming to have been born in the same state and year who have recieved long form BC's

so i guess who knows,

but about the 20 - 30 years ago ats has some threads about his cia links. maybe thats what your lookin for?

top topics

join