It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Rabbis approve using a tube when sucking up blood from a penis during circumcision

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ROFL.

Yeah, this is totally jew bashing huh.

Haaretz, who wrote this story, is one of the largest news sources in israel.

Thank you for outing them as jew bashers, you should let the israeli's know.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Before doing it the rabbi drinks some wine then sucks the blood
while the wine is still in his mouth.
After doing that, he spits it back into to wine bottle then shares
it with all those present as a toast.
It's a ritualistic thing in jewish culture, not made readily public
for obvious reasons.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

So the spit the blood back into a wine bottle, and the parents and who ever else is there drinks the bloody wine?

People use to be head shrinkers and cannibals, but we've grown out of that, why would this still be done today?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

Before doing it the rabbi drinks some wine then sucks the blood
while the wine is still in his mouth.
It's a ritualistic thing in jewish culture, not made readily public
for obvious reasons.

that is realy disturbing, my stomach is turning,

imagine how many circumsized jews are finding this thread and feeling molested suddenly.

you know some are, isn't that fact alone worth banning such a practice?

its not like the infant is giving consent how do they know the knowledge of it having happened to them isn't enough to traumatize them.

so they start off their life with their new child by doing something they will have to hide from their child and be dishonest with them about, or risk traumatizing them.

that sure sounds like a strong family bond,

i don't think i could love my parents anymore than i already do and yet still if i found out they had done this to me, i would be very dissapointed with them to say the least.

i cant possibly imagine how i could allow that to happen to my own child,

i try so hard to be open minded but i cant comprehend the perspective that would engage in this.

i guess everyone has their lines

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Urghhhh!! I will never ever drink wine from Israel, or any food or drink made there after hearing that!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5
Yes you can get 'd1ck cheese' if you're not circumcised but the obvious answer is to pull the foreskin back all the way when washing... A man (or boy) will be perfectly fine then.

There are too many problems with circumcision like erection deformations (like when the penis curves upwards too greatly), small erections (because there is not enough skin for the penis to expand) and the like. These problems run into the high percentages- very common problems from minimal to serious.

Circumcision is a mistake in my opinion and a full list of potential future problems should be presented to the parent before a decision is made to circumcise the boy- this should be the law.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

It may be the norm with Orthodox Jews. I've never seen this done at any of the brises I've been to.

Personally, I agree that ritual circumcision is just genital mutilation and I would never allow it to be done to a child of mine. But it's an important part of the Jewish faith. To them, it's literally a sign of their covenant with their God. Faith is what it is.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The Jews must feel somehow lacking, as they must modify their body to be accepted by god. Maybe we soon get a religion that requires silicone implants in the titties for all newborn baby girls?

[edit on 8/29/2010 by above]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
im cut, and i can assure you taht if the doctor or rabbi or whoever tried to pull this crap on me, my old man would have gone up one side of him and won the other.
does it happen to some unlucky kids? sure, but whatever, tis their deal.
and my wang is fine thank you very much.
no crud stuck in my anteater any more woot!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Dark magicians rule this grid.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero
reply to post by Bspiracy

It may be the norm with Orthodox Jews. I've never seen this done at any of the brises I've been to.

Personally, I agree that ritual circumcision is just genital mutilation and I would never allow it to be done to a child of mine. But it's an important part of the Jewish faith. To them, it's literally a sign of their covenant with their God. Faith is what it is.

But people use to drink animal blood and do animal sacrifices, but it's frowned upon today so people stopped doing it.

Isn't it weird that these people want to drink baby penis blood so bad that they will do it in shadows and hope their neighbors don't find out?

If someone is killing in the name of god, does that make it right?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by above
The Jews must feel somehow lacking, as they must modify their body to be accepted by god. Maybe we soon get a religion that requires silicone implants in the titties for all newborn baby girls?

OK, but make sure the doctor sucks the blood from the incisions, but he has wine in his mouth so it's ok. Then he'll spit the wine into a bottle and share it with those around him. They will feel closer to god doing this.

Does that make it OK?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What do you want out of the this??? Would you like to see them arrested for child molestation? I know I would but in reality no one will question or do anything about this because it's not the american way to question their actions....

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What a bunch of blood suching reptiles.

If the anunaki come back to rule the world I'm better off dead because it';s what we are going to get, more slavery, more obey obey, more blood. Just look at the people who run the world do. They fund wars, they play the good and the bad, it's really the same people. They are delusional.... Kill your baby so I can smell it's flesh.

I may add that people who support this, I mean the corupted ones are just like them.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I was born Jewish to a French Canadian mother who converted to Judaism and a father who was of Syrian Jewish background and I don't recall any Rabbi ever doing that to me, I was old enough when my brother was born when he underwent circumcision as well and there was a tool used, I don't recall any rabbi using their mouth to perform such a thing. If there are rabbis that do that, then that is wrong and I agree they should be exposed and it should not be covered up.

Jews aren't the only people that circumsize, muslims and other semitic cultures also circumsize as well.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by pill]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The willingness to believe the first thing you hear in here is astounding, and appallingly ignorant. The practice, called metzitzah bapeh, is from the ancient body of Jewish tradition called the Talmud. The Talmud says the practice is medical, not religious. There is no spitting of the blood into a wine glass, and so nobody is drinking baby blood, although some mohels have put wine in their mouth in an attempt to sterilize their mouth. This is probably based off of the Torah recommendation to pour wine into any water that you are unsure of, and the water will likely become o.k. to drink. The Torah recommendation is fairly effective, the use of wine to sterilize your mouth isn't effective.

That actual purpose of metzitzah bapeh was to promote clotting, so that the baby wouldn't lose too much blood. This actually works to a degree. It's not great, but it's a fairly smart idea 2000 years ago, or even 500 years ago. At the least, it's a more effective medical practice than using arsenic and leeches for everything. The vast majority of rabbis agree that it is not a commandment, and most of orthodoxy has moved on from this, as it is no longer as productive as other options. It isn't a bizarre blood ritual, it's primitive medicine. And no, not witch doctor medicine, there isn't any superstitious belief behind it.

The Talmud said that if two of your sons had medical complications as a result of circumcision, then your children are no longer required to have it. Jewish logic would dictate that if medical complications arise in children all circumcised by the same mohel, then that mohel can no longer circumcise. Sadly, some horrible things have happened because of metzitzah. These things haven't happened because of maliciousness or negligence, they have happened because of ignorance and a reluctance to change tradition. Everyone is slow to change what they're used to. Most of us hate change. On a conceptual level, nothing makes us different from them.

I think everyone in this thread should reflect on their lack of logic, and the idea that everything that could relate to sex, must relate to sex. If a female nurse gives an elderly invalid a sponge bath, is that sexual for her? Maybe, but most of the time, no. If a mother breastfeeds her child, is that raunchy and perverted? Of course not! Actually, some women find themselves aroused while breastfeeding. It's fairly normal, and it doesn't mean that the act of breastfeeding is directly sexual for them. So if that instance when a woman finds herself aroused while breastfeeding isn't perverted, why would a mohel be perverted for performing metzitzah when it DOESN'T arouse him? He does it for tradition, not sex, for a tradition that was thought to promote health. Although it can be an uncomfortable experience, do you consider yourself molested every time you go to the urologist, or the gynocologist? It isn't molestation if the intent is to promote health. Sure, the tradition is outdated, maybe even foolish, it isn't disgusting and wrong just because it is strange to you. That's relative.

Back in medieval times, up to the 18th century, and even later, a horrible lie was spread about the Jews. People said that they poisoned wells and kidnapped and murdered Christian children to use their blood to make matzah. This, of course, was untrue, considering that blood isn't even kosher. Rational people believed it, just because they heard it. That lie has killed tens if not hundreds of thousands of Jews throughout history. The lie is still spread in the Middle East. Anyone who believed the lies on this forum without thoroughly checking their facts is guilty of a lesser version of the same thing. How does that make you feel?

Did nobody even check wikipedia? Did anyone even google Brit milah, or metzitzah? How about seeing what orthodox Jewish websites have to say about it? No, we just all jumped on the slander bandwagon.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by happysatan13]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by happysatan13

The cold hard facts about what exactly occurs in this practice are still severely disturbing.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
okay i'm glad i was circumcised in a hospital by a doctor not a rabbi. if you aren't circumcised i heard you have a much greater risk of getting sexually transmitted diseases. i would just like to add WTF were these old perverts doing sucking blood out of baby penises? sounds like a new horror movie in the making, attack of the pedo vampires maybe wes craven will direct it

[edit on 1-9-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What utter load of garbage!

To others:

As for the other posts I've read here; everyone seems to think circumcism is only related to the Jews and what a bashing they got on these threads!

Jews, Muslims, Armenians, most Arab Christians, most African Christians, some Caucasians, DO circumcise their boys. GOT IT????

During WW1 and WW2, all men going off to war also had to be circumcised.

Now how many of you have ever seen an infected uncircumcised willies? How many of you are aware that cervical cancer in women is directly related to uncircumcised willies?

How many boys and male adults actually clean their uncircumcised willies properly? Go ask the doctors that are forced to circumcise them because of severe infections!

This subject is not a debate but a choice made by parents and thats final.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
this is the first thread i ever seen in my time here that had the words "penis" "rabbi" and "sucking" in the same sentence and didn't result in an immediate ban/flogging

[edit on 1-9-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join