It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Rabbis approve using a tube when sucking up blood from a penis during circumcision

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well this is nice, it seems that they are now going to start using tubes instead of their mouths to stop sucking the blood from a babies penis during a brit, or circumcision.

They've decided to do this to protect the Rabbi and baby from spreading diseases to each other.

They also go on to say it's been done for thousands of years, but it makes me wonder how many babies got STDs from this practice during that time.

There is also the huge question of WHY ARE THEY PUTTING THEIR MOUTHS ON A BABIES PENIS TO SUCK BLOOD, but I think that's a given.

Seriously though, can someone answer why it's necessary to do it in the first place?

I mean people use to do human and blood sacrifices thousands of years ago too, does that make it ok?

Why in a modern age like this is this blood and sex ritual still practiced, seemingly in broad daylight.

I guess it's not just the Catholic church huh?

www.cirp.org...

Rabbis should use a tube to suck blood from circumcision wounds rather than sucking directly with their mouths to protect infants and rabbis from disease, the leading Orthodox rabbinical group said yesterday. In a traditional Orthodox practice during the brit, or circumcision ritual of baby boys, rabbis have been using their mouths to suck blood from the penis wounds and surrounding tissue for thousands of years.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
um. uh. ok then. i'll let the next poster weigh in on this.

i guess it may be better than the ancient practices. why the interest?

nice title for a thread

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It seems like there are plenty of cases of babies contracting STD's from Rabbis who give them what literally amounts to oral sex.

There is even an entire medical paper written on the subject.

pediatrics.aappublications.org... xacttitleabs=and&andorexactfulltext=and&searchid=1125326602651_6102&stored_search=&FIRSTINDEX=

Objective. Genital neonatal herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) infection was observed in a series of neonates after traditional Jewish ritual circumcision. The objective of this study was to describe neonate genital HSV-1 infection after ritual circumcision and investigate the association between genital HSV-1 after circumcision and the practice of the traditional circumcision.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Wow, so now the Cocktails come with straws!

Circumcision is a sick and disgusting practice! It is mutilation and it is trauma! So the Annunaki don't have foreskins and the monkeys wanted to honor their Gods, it is as gross as it gets.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I'm guessing you are not circumsized? I'm thankful to have had mine done I wouldn't want to be picking the crust out of my foreskin all day and getting all kinds of bacterial infections...... I would say it is pretty sickening if you are not circumsized..... BTW sucking the blood out is completely and truly sick I thought this might of been something that happened in like tribal rituals where they don't have instruments but a modern day rabbi????

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is what happens when you found a religion on the vision of shamans tripping on shrooms. The earliest form of Jewish faith, came from "the mushroom cult."

reply to post by jheated5

This is why you are supposed to wash your penis... but apparently jews don't know how to do that, so they rather just cut off the problem instead of dealing with it.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by theuhstuf]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If this story involved a Catholic Priest, it would be front page news. If it involved an Imam, it would be the cause of rioting in several US cities.

Because it involves Rabbis, this story FROM 2005 will continue to be ignored.

Next time someone talks about jewish control of the media, remember this story.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Why aren't these Rabbis arrested? Anyone else doing this would be charged with child molestation.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Why is this in CiR?

Where is the conspiracy here?

Eric

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I wouldn't want to be picking the crust out of my foreskin all day

Erm... why on earth would any normal person with a foreskin have to do that!

Just wash it once a day!! What is wrong with people making up problems and then providing disgusting and pointless solutions! Jews score another one on the madness league table.

Saying from the perspective of NOT being circumsized (thank #!).

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
Why is this in CiR?

Where is the conspiracy here?

Eric

You need to recognize Jew bashing.

This is an excellent example with an actual thought behind it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky

You need to recognize Jew bashing.

This is an excellent example with an actual thought behind it.

Being shocked and disgusted by the fact that a ritual involving sucking blood from the penis of an infant has not been outlawed is now Jew bashing?

If that`s the case, one wonders what would NOT be considered "Jew Bashing".

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Like I said I would probably expect something like this from people in tribes that don't have the instruments to clean the area, still sick in my opinion... We're talking about modern day rabbi's where these people have a better method to clean the area
John I was just taking a stab at someone for calling it mutilation or something to that affect, of course wash it everyday I was saying it is easier to get infections and such would you agree?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I had no clue that blood was sucked from... well you know the rest.

How prolific is this?

EVERY circumcised child has his blood sucked? That's the friggin norm!?

Please someone tell me this is not so.

b

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I guess this is the root of the myth of rabbi's being "blood suckers of infants".

Not quite the vampire/cannibal thing though.

I'm sorry though. I aint putting ANYONE'S willie in my mouth.

Unrelated but reminds me of a joke about Tonto and Lone Ranger. Lone Ranger got bit by a rattle snake. Tonto went to town to ask what to do. Comes back to Lone Ranger and says "Kemosabe, Doctor say you gonna die".

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You are an "IDIOT"!!!are you 12 or 13?Anyone who really believes that is either mentally ill or a teenager..This coming from an UNcircumsciced man and from a man who has NEVER had any problems and am thankful my parents didn't mutilate me when i was born..And my wife and i have a great sex life.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by earthship35

Whoa there buddy don't get all emotional there on me... Sorry I did not know foreskin served a purpose, when I was mutilated as a baby I didn't feel it.... Does your foreskin give you some super human ability that I don't know about?? What is your beef?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I had my son circumsized, but I'm not Jewish. The doctor did it.
Just a personal preference.

I had no idea that they did it like THAT. I don't like those cap things, those are inhuman, but to me, that just seems nasty to both baby and the person doing it. Ewwww.

Why can't they just use gauze?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It makes your glans super sensitive

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
what do non jews do with their children at circumcision? i would rather be a circumcised jew than a circumcised gentile.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join