It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wow, some jews really hate christians!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

In the video posted youll see several jewish men harrassing a christian cameraman, now it could be said the camera man had instigated the harrassment, but maybe not. Hes getting gangbeaten by the typical "crucify him" crowd. As they say "go back to jesus" and chuckle in mockery. I guess judaism is a mature and sensible religion after all. I mean faith in a forgiving all knowing God and his son in flesh as a testament of forgiveness, thats just ungodly... I mean its better than Egyptian mythos, you know pharoah, slaves, wars etc.. wait nevermind, that happens today because religion is all so confused about the beginning anyway.

Let me clarify for all religions right now then...

See God wanted to create, so he did, he blasted his way into the material world from hyperspace or another dimension or something crazy. Then he slammed particles together in a vacuum creating eventually..matter. We humans and alien beings around this dimension/universe were created by time and a gentle guidance of what could be construed as coincidence but is clearly the hand of God or designer..no not fashion, thats for gay people..geez. anyway dont worry gays, god loves you, he just turns his back whenever you ..well you know. SO going on. We "evolve" or meld together over millenia, developing our bodies and brains from primitive dependants to self rationalised creatures of habit. Smoking, drinking, sailing ships on an open sea with some stimulating intellectualism thrown in. My thoughts are that we are set here to realise that war is lame as hell, and we need to push the envelope of our capabilites to traverse space, as were sort of doing now, for new habitable planets and colonise wherever aliens will allow us to, so far the moon is a big no no. at least the dark side of it

Hatred and mockery is for the weak minded people who have no justification other than tradition, which if never anelysed by outside sources, like the world around you who suffer under religious rule, then your imperfection reigns as law, and then subsequently law is merely a tool for the masters whims, not true justice, its then a farce, a joke, a silly tilly..you get it right?

If jeshua messiah was real, he was a brave man to help the poor and sick, and stand up against the jewish priests who kept the rabble from the healing temple.
its sad to see that the culture has gone from "crucify him" to "nukify them". Isreal is in dire straights meesa thinks. Yet the bible states somewhere that when the world turns against isreal, God will save it at the last moment, and allow the attacking nations to be destroyed. Then God will land his portable city and close the gates to the unclean sinners of the world, then that there sounds like...propaghanda from the past. Because Jesus is our salvation because he denied satan, he told off the temple priests, he healed the sick, he raised the dead of spirit, and walked on water, maybe jesus was an alien? i kid i kid.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by trutherman]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
all religions have rules I refuse to live by, even Buddhism, though I must say that is one of the most enlightening religions/philosophies out there, I also have respect for Hinduism, but not exactly Hindu culture i.e. the caste system. If people want to worship God/YWHY/Yeshua/Jesus then whatever, try not to impose your rules onto me, it won't be fun for you and it'll be too much fun for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman

Let me clarify for all religions right now then...

this thread is going to be a fun read. good luck buddy!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
And some christians really hate jews.
And some arabs really really hate jews.

Religions have been bickering and slaughtering each other for thousands of years, I'm just thankful it's only verbal abuse in the 21st century.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

I liken Jews not liking Christians to Christians that don't like Mormons.

If you were hard core Judaic person wouldn't you be pissed if someone hijacked your religious background and then wrote off everything you believed in while they still acted as you two were the same and great friends?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

all religions have rules I refuse to live by

Can I ask you a question please, in regards to the above quotation.

How old are you?

This is a sincere question, I'm trying to understand the time line which different mental processes pop in out of random, or out of various external influence.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I guess its' only fair given how certain Reich, uh right wing Christians treat their parent religion too

Every single religion has Zealots. Mine certainly does (hint it's not Abrahamic, more western Indo-European) and I tend to step on those throats very hard when I can.

The measure of a stable mature religion, is how it deals with the Zealots, and wack jobs.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
So, some Jewish people acting like Jerks rises to the level of conspiracy?

Have I missed something here?

Eric

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

No but where would i have placed this post? im relatively new here and i looked around a bit for a proper topic area.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS (Arguing Theocratic Shills) you are bound to fit in here.

Just make sure you do the following at least once a day:

Find a random story that involves religious intolerance of some kind and post it to a thread.

Make a bombastic absolute claim that this one random event typifies all practitioners of that religion.

Complain that someone has done something similar to slander your religion.

Avoid tough probing questions.

Copy and paste articles you have not read from religiously biased sites that specialize in over dramatization and omitting any unpleasant facts that diminish the outrageous claims in the title of the piece you are posting.

Answer all questions with other questions.

When this fails to satisfy any longer start writing meaningless riddles.

Rinse Lather and Repeat!

By the way some of us discuss conspiracies on the site too!

Welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Why whatever do you mean? I havent done any of those things, sometimes my sarcasm and religion get mixed up, btw im not religious, more like a child of the universe in a grown ups body..somewhat fat...body.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Why whatever do you mean? I havent done any of those things, sometimes my sarcasm and religion get mixed up, btw im not religious, more like a child of the universe in a grown ups body..somewhat fat...body.

Oh spend some time on the site and you will understand better what I mean.

Just giving you some practical advice on how to fit in with a certain crowd of posters as explained in my post above.

Or better yet not too!

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Im fed up of religion. So many same story diffrent rules,

In jail in London these days u basicallt have to become a muslim or they will make a women outa you,

90% of all relgions false worship,i think because they belive in what a next man told them

Follow you feelings not someone elses IMO

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MagickWithoutTears

sometimes i wonder if im jesus, im somewhat ginger, i keep seeing 33 everywhere and i subscribe to christs red letter and prophecies by the prophets. I like daniel and ezekiel and revelation. but then i come back to earth and realize i had just eaten way too much pinnapple curry, yummy. yeah religion can mess people's heads up because theyre blinded by the lies of the priests and traditional b.s. spouted by religious nutbags, a family member of mine keep telling me not to think about 9-11 because God has it under control, but yet God left it in our hands to discern among men etc..so what, i just drop my beliefs because of another mans traditional thinking? no way jose.

p.s. 9-11 was a conspiracy, the inside kind btw, and yes i did listen to ATS radio tonight, i know they said it couldn't be solved, but guess what, I solved it. Just take the coincidences and put them together, theres your picture people..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Judaism does not believe in Jesus and also doesn't believe that both Jesus and Muhammad are messengers of God. So you would get Jews who would get in your face to tell you that they don't believe in Jesus.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

WRONG

they hate everyone .. thats why its forbitted to make out with a none-jewish person

those one that think the parent have reason to scream and swear like that .. they are extremist very very racist
is the jewish religion creating that hate in them ... i cant understand them at all ... their world is up side down

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Look at all the chumps that say only a minority of X group that hates Y group, as if that dismisses anything. Look at who runs things. It's the minority that runs things. This minority has the POWER, not the useless plebs that put on some smiling mask and says "oh don't listen to these crazy folks because they're right wing radicals." Look at netanyahu, look at bush, look at all the radical people with power. They don't want peace or to be left alone. They read the bible and interpret it to mean more for them and less for everyone else who doesn't believe in the more for them philosophy. You think some christian will get into politics if he doesn't lick Israel's boots? The politicians voted unanimously to support Israel during the latest attack, but when it comes to supporting Americans, it's endless debate after debate, wrangling, bipartisanship, with republicans attempting filibuster, and democrats passing bills they haven't even read.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So Jews are doing what every other group has done at some point in history. Is this really a big deal? Hell, if I were a Jew I'd be pretty pissed since the whole world hates me.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Did I just see a guy walking down the street wearing
purple knee high pantyhose with boxer shorts ? ? ? ?
(to your right in the background, @ 0.00 - 0.01)
LOL
maybe they are the fashion police and that's what
they're flipping out about ?
. . . the jewish guy is like having an aneurysm

[edit on 28/8/10 by ToneDeaf]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

dude I am literally choking in laughter! U did see that!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join