It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by jerico65
You might want to pass onto the website you got this from that it's "Ladybird" Johnson, not "Ladybug".
So much for extensive research on their part.
Originally posted by epitaph.one
she then crawls onto the trunk to grab a piece of skull? who the...where does this come from?
Originally posted by boondock-saint
regardless of what evidence you present
I find this theory most delusional.
If the CIA wanted Kennedy dead by means
of Jackie. She could have easily done
that while he slept and blamed it on
a WH intruder. A hell of a lot easier
to fake an assassination in private
rather than thousands of cameras
capturing the event.
be a more natural response. Instead, she keeps her hands out of camera range by contorting her arms rather awkwardly, perhaps conscious of the possibility that there are cameras on both sides of the street. Photos and film taken from the left side of the car also do not show exactly what she’s doing with her hands.
2. She seems more focused on Gov. Connally’s words to her than on her husband’s condition. Could Connally possibly be telling her it’s time to “do it”? Or perhaps he’s uttering the trigger words that will elicit a previously induced hypnotic suggestion. Do they looked shocked at what’s happened to you? Or do they look like they’re simply discussing their next course of action?
3. At point of head impact, white smoke moves upward on LEFT SIDE of JFK’s head. This white wisp of smoke or vapor is visible even in photos and film taken from the other side of the car. A bullet doesn’t cause smoke; the barrel of a gun does. There are various reports (here’s one) that indicate that the gunshot entry wound was on the left side of JFK’s head; exit wound to the right front. One of the doctors at Parkland, Dr. Jenkins, testified to the Warren Commission that he had discovered what appeared to be a bullet wound to the “left temporal region” of the President’s head. (Of course, the Warren Commission took care of that “misconception”!)
4. She quickly hides something (the gun?). In the still frames of the Zapruder film, it appears to me that there must be at least one frame missing between #326 and #327. Judging from the slow progression of the other still frames, there’s no conceivable way that Jackie’s arm could have skipped from an upright position to one pointing down in the space of one frame (1/18 of a second)! What do those responsible not want us to see? A gun? (See all frames.) Judging by the blood and brain spray exiting JFK’s head, what kind of trajectory would the bullet have to travel? Isn’t it more consistent with someone placing the muzzle near his left ear and firing upwards than it would be of a long-distance shooter firing from behind…or even from the front? A doctor who saw JFK at Parkland Hospital immediately after the murder indicates that his head wound was on the front right side. There is an assassination researcher who puts forth the theory that there was a shooter in the trunk of the car! He is actually closer to the truth than other theorists because the intensity and trajectory of the shot indicates that it came from within the tight little circle of the car and those in it and around it. His conclusions support rather than deny mine. There are experts who insist that the Zapruder film was altered and also that frames were removed; and these alterations seem aimed at obscuring the moment of the head shot. The final product still shows evidence of a shot from the front, so this alteration must, more importantly in the minds of the alterers, have been done to hide both the fact that the car was brought to a near standstill for the execution of the head shot(s), and to hide the fact that Jackie’s hand held a gun.
The sequence of events that took our President’s life was, in my opinion, and based on observation of the Zapruder film, as follows:
1. JFK was shot in the throat from the front, possibly by a bullet that went through the windshield of the car. Contrary to popular belief, Gov. Connally was not wounded until AFTER the fatal head shot (as evidenced by the fact that he is able to turn his body around and toward Jackie in order to speak to her). Note: If you click on the link to the article regarding Gov. Connally’s wounds, notice how clearly the white smoke is visible in the Zapruder frames he posts.)
2. One or more bullets from the rear were fired at some point during the sequence, causing JFK’s back entrance wound (which was shallow probably due to his heavy back corset-like brace), and the injuries to Gov. Connally.
3. Jackie maneuvers herself into position in order to deliver a head shot to enter from the left in JFK’s hairline near his ear and upward, but she hesitates a few seconds too long, forcing the sniper hidden on the grassy knoll to respond with a head shot of his own. This sniper’s shot nearly coincided perfectly with Jackie’s shot, and the startling realization that rifle shots were coming in her direction, coupled with the horror of her mortally wounded husband falling toward her and not away from her, caused her to flee away from their source and towards the rear of the automobile seeking the protective arms of her personal Secret Service agent, Clint Hill. (Jackie almost roughly pushes JFK’s body aside as she swiftly climbs out onto the trunk of the car to retrieve some mysterious object. The official story that she was trying to save brain matter or a piece of skull is suspect as the Zapruder film clearly shows that the trunk area is still in pristine condition. The reason she looks like she’s trying to grab something on the boot of the car is that she’s reaching for the protruding “buttons” about halfway to the Secret Service handles in order to hold on to something while she makes her escape.)
For more and the source: jackiekilledjfk.wordpress.com...
6. Jacqueline Bouvier was a C.I.A. agent assigned to infiltrate the Kennedy clan as they moved up in political circles. Here’s an excerpt from an online biography of Jackie (among others) that cites the fact that she did work for the C.I.A.! ”Jackie attended boarding schools and then went off to Vassar. After two years, though, she got tired of it and spent her junior year studying at the Sorbonne in Paris. When she got back to the US she did not want to go back to Vassar, so she enrolled in George Washington University in Washington, DC, graduating in 1951. She took a job at the CIA and in January of 1952 went to work at a Washington newspaper, where she was a photographer. During an assignment she met U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy . They were married on September 12, 1953. Their first child, who lived, was Caroline Kennedy, born November 27, 1957.” [Emphasis mine.] The entire biography can be read here. Jackie may have been merely following the orders of her superiors to hit their target.
Jackie’s and her mother’s long association with George DeMorenschildt, a known CIA asset, closest friend of Lee Harvey Oswald, acquaintance of George H.W. Bush, LBJ, Abraham Zapruder (!) and others leads me to wonder if he was, perhaps, Jackie’s (and maybe her mother’s) “handler,” as well as Lee Harvey Oswald’s! Here’s an excerpt from a site dealing with a publication called, “Timeline Chart,” discussed on this Education Forum: “I first started researching the 26 volumes of the Warren Commission for clues, when I came across George De Mohrenschildt. I thought it was strange that a man who visited Jacqueline Kennedy’s mother on a regular basis would also befriend the alleged assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald. In the first several years of my research, I even had a nightmare that Jackie Kennedy had been involved in the assassination. I began to look at this or the possibility that her mother Mrs. Hugh D. Auchincloss was involved. But I concluded, that no one in their right mind would have placed themselves or their daughter in an open convertible with a possibility of being shot, for Jackie sat three feet away from JFK on that fateful November 22, 1963.