It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackie Kennedy was MK Ultra Victim, aka Manchurian Candidate; Unconsciously Shot JFK in the Throat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
---WARNING!---

The information and links in this thread are graphic and extremely disturbing.

Contrary to common assertions, Jackie did not cradle JFK's head after he was shot. You can watch the Zapruder film and see for yourself. She pushes him by the top of the head off of her as he collapses towards her, and then immediately leaves her dead husband to get something off of the trunk of the vehicle. Don't take my word for it, watch it yourself and try to find where she "cradles" her husband. It does NOT occur. She would later admit to not remembering this event herself, which would be typical of a repressed traumatic memory, or also of having already been unconscious for all intents and purposes before her husband was even shot.

She turns to JFK in the seconds before the shooting, staring at him, and he stares at her. She is filmed raising her hand in the air with an object pointing straight up in the air:

She then lowers her hand and arm below JFK's head and immediately afterward JFK is shot and a trajectory can seen moving straight up into the air, not coming from the grassy knoll, and there is also a lingering puff of smoke right next to his head indicating a firearm discharge.

Neither John nor Jackie Kennedy are smoking a cigarette. The smoke has been caused by some explosive reaction, such as the detonation of a firearm cartridge. Such smoke remains where the gun is; it does not travel with the bullet. The fact that this smoke appears in the sequence at the same time as the fatal injury, and that it emanates from the left-hand-side of JFK's head, where Jackie Kennedy has positioned herself, means that President Kennedy was killed by his wife.

www.realityreviewed.com...

The grassy knoll was disinformation and manipulation of the direction in which the visible trajectory was actually moving. It looks as if a bullet may have come from the grassy area, but really this is the trajectory moving away from his head and up into the air, from being shot in the throat with the gun pointed upwards.

Click the following link to watch the graphic animation of these events taking place:

It was at least a second and possibly also a third independent gunshot that struck JFK in the back and injured the governor.

Jackie also worked for the CIA according to at least one of her biographies, from the imdb:

Jackie attended boarding schools and then Vassar. After two years, though, she got tired of schools and spent her junior year studying at the Sorbonne in Paris. When she got back to the US she did not want to go back to Vassar, so she enrolled in George Washington University in Washington, DC, graduating in 1951. She took a job at the CIA and in January of 1952 went to work at a Washington newspaper as a photographer. During an assignment, she met U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy, who was 13 years her senior. They were married on September 12, 1953.

www.imdb.com...

If you're not the kind of person that only came to this thread in the first place to bash the idea, then help yourself to these websites that offer you plenty more information:

jackiekilledjfk.webs.com...

jackiekilledjfk.wordpress.com...

loveforlife.com.au...

Most of all just watch the Zapruder film with this theory in mind.

Her demeanor as she turns and stares at her husband is disturbing in itself. According to this theory everyone else in the car would have had to have been "in on it" and one of them would have triggered the Manchurian state by saying something to Jackie to send her into hypnosis. If you are unfamiliar with MK Ultra or the "Manchurian candidate" you will want to look that up as well.

She turns to him, he is shot, she then pushes him by his bloody head off and away from her and reaches back to collect something off the trunk.

Here's another ATS thread related to this that I found interesting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also worth mentioning is two men standing beside the road as the car went past, taking pictures, who didn't react to JFK's shooting and seemed to go on taking pictures unconcerned:

Notice, for instance, a couple of similarly-dressed men, marked 'A' and 'B' (with an equipment bag, marked 'C'), who are almost certainly CIA operatives. President Kennedy is shot in the head right before their eyes, but they do not even flinch, because they are there to document the event, just as the Dancing Israelis were there in New York City to document the controlled demolition of the Twin Towers at the World Trade Centre (as discussed elsewhere on this web site).

[edit on 28-8-2010 by VirginiaRisesYetAgain]

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You FAIL.
timeline = 12 second mark: Frame 242

[edit on 28-8-2010 by ATS4dummies]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I thought she was recovering the top of his(kennedy) scalp from the trunk lid ,mebbe like you would save a severed finger , I think the pushing away , if it happens is from the horror of having someones head blown off in close proximity, probably resulting in "matter" hitting her and the horror of what unfolded is processed in the brain...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It is my understanding that Mrs. Kennedy crawled over the trunk of the car to retrieve the top of JFK's skull, and then she put it on his head.

Thanks for the post and research!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In the video that ATS4Dummies has posted, its clear that Mrs Kennedy didnt shoot the President. And, it was NOT the driver, thats for sure.

So, who was it? Could it perhaps have been one of the CIA guys holding the camera. The Bullet trajectory seems to point to this, its almost as if the trajectory illusion is not coming FROM the car but rather from the side, ie: a CIA agent?

I have alot of questions on this as im new to all this

Why would she hold the gun up in the air like that? Surely someone from the crowd would have seen that, no?

Still confused lol

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

Edit: someone pinched my dictionary

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Spiro]

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
regardless of what evidence you present
I find this theory most delusional.

If the CIA wanted Kennedy dead by means
of Jackie. She could have easily done
that while he slept and blamed it on
a WH intruder. A hell of a lot easier
to fake an assassination in private
rather than thousands of cameras
capturing the event.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If this wasn't such a serious subject it would be funny, stars and flags for this???

Really?

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Amsterdam Vallon: "When you kill a king, you don't stab him in the dark. You kill him where the entire court can watch him die."

You definitely wouldn't try it nowadays with much better cameras and more of them.

However I don't think Mrs. Kennedy killed JFK. It would be much easier to pick him off at a distance with a sharp shooter. Than having to somehow kidnap and brainwash the 1st lady, and somehow her husband didn't notice her gone. Maybe he was hanging out with Marylin at the time the Ludovico stuff went down.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I read an interview long ago that said she thought the entire vehicle was under fire, and she panicked and was trying to escape -- to save her life.

You see the SS agent in the back direct her back into the car.

It was a survival reaction.

She murdered her husband with a white cotton glove.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't see it. After JFK is shot though the throat ( a shot I believe could ONLY have come from the grassy knoll) she seems to place her left hand over his throat. After the 2nd shot He slumps onto her and she has to push him off in order to reach back and assist the Secret service agent climbing on the trunk.
What you speculate as the bullet trajectory going straight up is more likely some part of his skull. The 2nd shot could have come from a number of places, not necessarily having to pass through JFK's head to do the damage that it did.

It is my belief that virtually every US President that was assassinated was done so on order of the big banks. Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, JFK all had threatened the banks in some fashion or another. This goes for the attempted killing of Andrew Jackson as well.

Keep looking for the truth. The Warren commission failed to do so and that's why they gave Gerald Ford the Presidency.

What they are claiming is a derringer in her right hand is simply her wristwatch and white gloves.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was going to say, she was either holding up a finger or else a gun.

I didn't make the image with the added gun, I just threw that in for discussion purposes and I agree you can't see a gun at all in the YouTube video the first responder posted.

But, I can't resolve the first image I posted with that same video either. Frame 242 does not match the first image posted above.

Look at the car in the first picture on this thread. It's almost exactly perpendicular to the cameraman. And Jackie is behind JFK, and the driver is behind the governor relative to the cameraman.

Now look at the video ATS4dummies posted. Frame 242 is at an obviously much greater angle to the car than the first image. The governor is in front of Jackie now from this angle!

So frame 242 is not a match with the first image and I'm not sure whether these were taken by different cameramen or why there is this discrepancy. I can't seem to find the first image posted in the YouTube video anywhere. Can anyone compare the first image with one of those stills side-by-side and show the match?

I considered that it would be easier to shoot JFK in private, but I really think that would be harder to wash with the public, and at any rate it didn't happen either way and I definitely don't believe it was a lone gunman shooting from the angle alleged. And for people actually being able to see it happen, makes it that much more emotional and makes questioning it that much more difficult. If it was done in private, no one would have seen it, and it would be much easier to speculate just as it would be much easier to lie about what actually happened.

Why would she hold the gun up in the air like that? Surely someone from the crowd would have seen that, no?

Well again I'm not going to push that as fact, but the whole idea is that she isn't in her rational mind and is responding instinctively from being programmed basically through torture. That's how MK Ultra was (is) done. They gave people electroshock therapy, gave people '___' and then pulled their fingernails and toenails out, all kinds of horrible things to make people go into a dissociative state of mind, where their conscious thought is completely repressed by the trauma of what is happening. The CIA doing this kind of stuff is well-documented in its own right. Similar for the Nazis, who first developed in concentration camp experiments.

I read an interview long ago that said she thought the entire vehicle was under fire, and she panicked and was trying to escape -- to save her life.

That doesn't wash with me either because her main priority was obviously going after whatever had landed on the trunk. By crawling over the back seat and sprawling across the trunk she actually made herself more vulnerable to fire. Ducking down inside the car would have been the instinctive reaction to dodge fire, just like the other guys in the car did.

If it was his scalp and she tried to put it back on his head, you can't see that in the video either. You just see her grab it (whatever it was) and then go back to her seat and lean over looking towards JFK. I can't make heads or tails of either what she picked up or what she did after she picked it up.

The one thing that gets me is that trajectory that you can see. It's not the actual bullet traveling. It's either matter that is trailing the bullet, or else the bullet entered/exited at a different angle and somehow managed to send more matter in that direction than in any other. That may be a possibly too but I really don't think it's nearly as likely as the bullet having exited through that same direction.

And what do you guys think of that "cloud" that lingers? It either has to be smoke, or else a mist of blood suspended in the air, but you can also see that all of that has fallen away that was visible in earlier frames by that point.

Also the fact that according to different sources Jackie was CIA, but this is apparently one of those down-played facts just like George Bush Sr being in the CIA was very "down-played" or even outright denied. Bush Sr was coincidentally photographed in Dallas standing outside of the police station when Oswald was killed too.

Nobody get their panties in a bundle yet. The whole reason I posted this was to get this kind of feedback.
There are still quite a few things unresolved about this.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ya know, I never say never especially when it comes to subjects so highly controversal as 9-11 and JFK murder but......come on!

You mean to tell me Jackie (and/or the limo driver) shot JFK in front of millions of viewers just.........like that!?

Now doesn't that sound absurd? I mean, this is one of those rare exceptions to my 'never say never' rule although, I do think Jackie wasn't as squeaky clean as the public thinks she was.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaRisesYetAgain
But, I can't resolve the first image I posted with that same video either. Frame 242 does not match the first image posted above.
Can anyone compare the first image with one of those stills side-by-side and show the match?

I just looked at the website I got the first image from again and this is actually frame 326, not 242. I couldn't see it after I posted anymore because my browser clips the side of the image off but it's actually stamped right onto the image.

So the first image is actually right after JFK had been shot and just before Jackie starts crawling over the back seat. The only thing she does before she pushes his head away and climbs over the back seat, is move that arm up as seen and then quickly back down.

Since 242 was a few seconds earlier she still had time to take out a gun, and frame 326 is still too vague to determine that she doesn't have a small revolver or pistol in her hand.

Now here is the quote from that earlier ATS thread someone else posted:

He claimed he worked for the CIA from 1960 to 69 and as the night went on I brought up the 911 issue.I'de say he was about 80ish.
He was silent and almost sheepish as I brought up inconsistencies in the official story,so I changed the conversation about what he was doing in London and advice on decent restaurants.
He quickly changed the subject to the JFK assasination and stated Jackie shot him with a small weapon that was hidden up her sleeve.
He said she was a MKultra victim and the best way to take him out "was in full view to dazzle the spectators,in plain view"!!!! WTF!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Devil's advocate here. How do we know from the film that between frames 242 and 326 she couldn't have slipped a weapon out from her sleeve? Or that in frame 326 her hand is empty when her arm is sticking up in the air like that?

I'm watching her closely and I can't tell what is going on between them there.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This certainly is a new angle.
And with that idea in mind, the film does look like that could have happened.
Why would she have to be brainwashed to do this?
She knew he was cheating on her, so really, you could say she had a motive, or at least be a willing accomplice in the plan.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I remember seeing these videos a while ago, and the more I watched them, the more it seemed a real possibility.

The bloodstain on the President's shirt definitely suggests the bullet wound was on the left side of the head.

There's a website with a detailed article on this hypothesis, at:

jackiekilledjfk.webs.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

what's with the man in red covering himself up with a plant at scene 351?

Not sure who shot him, if it was the man in front of JFK, but something happened to JFK prior to getting shot.

here is my break down

Frame: 181 JFK waves
221 Sign blocks camera
229 JFK CLUTCHES THROAT
240 Man in front of JFK (in suit) turns towards JFK
254 Jackie puts her hand on JFK's shoulder

this happened PRIOR to him getting shot

frame: 262 Man in suit looks at JFK
292 JFK puts hand to ear? Leans forward
306 Man in red in front of Jackie and man in suit look towards the camera
314 JFK gets shot in the face
345 Jackie starts to stand up
351 man in red uses a plant to cover himself, man in suit also ducks

I'm not sure if the man in the suit shoots JFK, although him and the man in red do look towards the camera. However, prior to JFK getting shot, he leans forward and Jackie clutches him, and only a few seconds before that he was waving to the crowd. Something is definitely strange about that.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I read about this theory somewhere 6 mos ago, they had vids too but were not as clear as here. I believe that she could have done it.

Your vids made me go hmmm once again.

The smoke appears as smoke cause blood spray couldn't hang in the air that long.

Also the guys along side the car, the guy taking the picture on the right looks like hes shooting as well, and the guy falling to the right of him looks like he is scrambling to get away from the guy with the camera.

S&F

[edit on 28-8-2010 by redeyedwonder]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
While the president of the United States is getting shot, the guy in red in front of Jackie is hiding underneath a green plant. Out of all the bizarre things surrounding JFK's assassination, that has to take the cake.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Frame: 181 JFK waves
221 Sign blocks camera
229 JFK CLUTCHES THROAT
240 Man in front of JFK (in suit) turns towards JFK
254 Jackie puts her hand on JFK's shoulder

this happened PRIOR to him getting shot

...prior to JFK getting shot, he leans forward and Jackie clutches him, and only a few seconds before that he was waving to the crowd. Something is definitely strange about that.

I'm glad you brought this up because I noticed it too and it makes me think of another part of this theory as presented by one of the websites already listed:

Obviously Jacqueline Kennedy could not just produce a gun and shoot her husband from point blank range in broad daylight, at least not with any degree of certainty. Who knows where he would be looking at the designated time and place, and the type of weapon identified here only has one bullet in the chamber.

Solution? He had to be incapacitated in a way that was sure and precise, such that he was unable to react.

When viewing the Zapruder film it is easily seen that John Kennedy is smiling and waving to people along the roadside as his limousine starts to be obscured by the street sign, but is suffering pain and discomfort of the upper respiratory tract as he comes back into view at the rightmost edge of the sign.

Whatever effect has caused this change has happened between frames 206 and 221, inclusive, and by frame 230 (below) the President is in clear distress.

You see it there, the same thing you are talking about.

Jacqueline goes to help him:

We can work out the minimum and maximum time involved from these observations. The minimum time is obtained by assuming (254 - 221) frames at 18.3 fps and the maximum time by assuming (254 - 206) frames at 16 fps. Hence, from the onset of pain until incapacitation must have taken from 1.8 to 3.0 seconds. This is very rapid. It is also not caused by a bullet wound, as the official storyline goes, because there is no blood, no violent lurching of the body, no concern on Mrs. Kennedy's face, no concern on Connally's face (when he turns around) and no attempt by John Kennedy to dive for cover or to protect his wife.

Mrs. Kennedy keeps her full attention on Governor Connally from frame 255, when he starts to look behind, up to and including frame 291, when he looks away. This corresponds to a time span of between 2.0 and 2.3 seconds. Not long, but long enough for Connally to ascertain that JFK is fully incapacitated and to give the signal to Jacqueline Kennedy.

Here she is looking at Connally, who is looking back to John, and this is supposedly where he is either (a) triggering her "Manchurian" state with a pre-programmed trigger word or phrase, or (b) giving her some signal to consciously shoot her husband if she did this willingly:

Then she looks back to her husband again, at frame 294, as Connally begins turning back around, and immediately before JFK is shot in the face:

It's either a coincidence or it played out exactly as it should have, if this theory is correct.

President Kennedy's reaction is not that of a victim of a gunshot or an electric shock, but that of someone who has been exposed to a lachrymatory agent (or lachrymator). These cause difficulty in breathing, paralysis and general respiratory discomfort. Even relatively mild ones can be very fast acting: "Tear gas is so fast-acting it's amazing. It affects your throat more than it affects your eyes, in fact. I honestly felt like if I didn't drink something my throat was literally going to fall out of my body." (Source.)

There were many chemical and/or biological agents known to research laboratories and the military, even back in 1963. These are classified in various categories, three of which are the harassing agents (such as CN and CS gas), blister agents (such as mustard gas) and nerve agents (such as sarin - discovered in 1939 - and tabun).

They are all incapacitating in nature and their characteristics depend upon the type of agent, the concentration and the method of dissemination. "Usefulness," in the military sense of the word, depends upon the time taken to have the desired effect, the predictability of behaviour and the antidotes available for friendly personnel.

There's a lot more of this to read at that website, but the basic idea is this.

Jacqueline couldn't just pull out a small revolver/pistol and shoot her husband while he was fully capable with 100% certainty. After all it is a fair assumption that John could have overpowered his wife's arms as soon as he saw the weapon produced.

So he had to be incapacitated, and as you see in the video he is clearly in distress immediately before he is shot.

The method of incapacitation is suggested to have been through the use of a biological agent that impaired his breathing.

And for delivery, JFK's back brace has been suggested. JFK had a bad back and wore a brace for it. This brace was apparently not part of the investigation after his death.

Interestingly, just before this fateful car ride, Connally comes up and feels up JFK's back:

The website suggests this was Connally's way of making sure that John had the brace on before the ride.

Connally, having assurred himself that the David-ben-Gurion-ordered "wet op" (U.S. Navy parlance for a bloody assassination) to remove "an enemy of Israel" was going according to the detailed plan that he, Johnson and Aristotle Onassis had devised and rehearsed during the three months that Jacqueline Kennedy was on holiday with Aristotle Onassis (against her husband's wishes and advice, by the way), then sits in the car, waits for the signal during the trip along the appropriate road, checks the effectiveness of the nerve agent used and, when Kennedy is displaying the symptoms that Connally would recognize from navy experiments, gives the nod to Mrs. Kennedy before turning away again and waiting for the shot.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
One more thing I wasn't able to fit in the last post:

How do you ensure that 'Lyin' Johnson is not shot? You do not shoot JFK from the front, because Johnson was travelling in the car behind. How do you ensure that Jewess Jacqueline Kennedy is not shot? You do not fire from either side, nor from the front or back. How do you ensure that President Kennedy is killed? You have to shoot him in the head from very close range. When a shot is fired from a gun, where is the smoke from the gunpowder? At the place of firing.

Only 1 hour 38 minutes later that same day, 22nd November 1963, on board Air Force One, Johnson was sworn in as U.S. President in his home state of Texas, with a composed Jewess, Jacqueline Bouvier, faithfully by his left side and another Jewess (Johnson's wife, Ladybug) on his right side.

The "Jewess" comments are in reference to Zionists as in Johnson's support of Israel and the idea that this had a role to play in the assassination.

So here is Jacqueline only an hour an 38 minutes after her husband was shot to death through the face right next to her:

Totally composed, standing right beside Lyndon Johnson as he is being sworn in.

Another photo and caption, this time showing Congressman Albert Thomas winking at Johnson, as well as a smug look on his wife's face, Jacqueline looking more confused or deep in thought than anything like grieving:

Congress'man' Albert Thomas perhaps knows more than a little about this plan, as he winks at smilin' 'Lyin' Johnson. Mrs. Kennedy has maybe a twinge of remorse here, but Ladybug Johnson appears satisfied with the day's events (like her husband, Ladybug was a rabid Zionist).

Check this part of the page out because it goes into the Zionist connection and why Israel or the Mossad would also have motivation, aside from the CIA and Federal Reserve, to kill John Kennedy.

A quote from another Congressman in 1992:

"It is interesting, but not surprising, to note that in all the words written and uttered about the Kennedy assassination, Israel's intelligence service agency, the Mossad, has never been mentioned. And yet a Mossad motive is obvious. On this question, as on almost all others, American reporters cannot bring themselves to cast Israel in an unfavourable light - despite the fact that Mossad complicity is as plausible as any of the other theories." - US Representative Paul Findley, March 1992.

Like I said all the reasons are explained here: www.realityreviewed.com...

JFK stood firmly against Israel coming into possession of nuclear weapons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join