It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens bring us mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I have heard a report say that aliens make human advance.In middle age,human had a very long time to do noting,almost have none invent and improve from their culture,but aliens took some spicial gene to us and made us more intelligent.That seems fantastic,but I think so.What's your feeling?

d1k

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Could have happened. Would be interesting to hear if scientists could prove that we have somehow been altered from our natural evolution. For good or bad.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaidylibre
I have heard a report say that aliens make human advance.In middle age,human had a very long time to do noting,almost have none invent and improve from their culture,but aliens took some spicial gene to us and made us more intelligent.

It is not true. The report pretends that only one civilization (European) existed. It ignores the advances of the Arab world during that time and the advances of the Chinese and Japanese.

It also ignores the advances of the great Western thinkers (Rembrandt and others.)

Religion caused the Dark Ages in Europe. In other places, this did not exist.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If you read the post dealing with the man in charge of mapping the human gene project, he personally thinks we had genitic material added to us and aliens in spaceships-strange for a scientist, but I read the article about him and his beliefs.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Dr. Francis Crick, the Nobel winning scientist for mapping DNA, is the man you're referring to. 30 years ago he wrote a scientific paper, claiming that DNA was brought to earth in a space ship. The reasoning is (1) no one knows where the Code of Life (DNA) came from; (2) no DNA could have survived the trip in a meteor or comet as some have claimed.

Read it here: onealclan0.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm going to go with Byrd's comments on this one...almost verbatim....

XL5

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If DNA came in a spaceship, then how did it get to the planet the spaceship came from (don't say, in a spaceship). Either DNA "grows" or its god.

Its like saying, if energy cannot come from emptyness and no matter can be compleatly destroyed, then what was the big bang and how did our universe come to be?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
In my opinion ,I said human have no obvious advances,as I think,the impact seems very little for our civilization.Even if china is the strongest country in the world of that time,we had some advanced invents just like gunpowder.Mongolian cavalrymen made europe fear,but feudalism in china never changed more than one thousand years in the era,our culture had never advanced either.So I think even though there had some advaces,it's impact looked like very small,it can never improve our civilization at all.Aliens maybe is the answer.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
well actually aliens did make human apes advance. The alien intelligence came to earth with mushroom spores and monkeys ate those mushrooms, which expanded their mind to new limits. The shrooms actually changed human DNA. The monkeys became "aware". But dont take my word for it, try it for yourself, you will see the truth if you are good harted. You will also see the error of our ways, becouse we have forgoten all of the important stuff. But were the spores sent by some alien race?

as for being someones slave, thank you, homey dont play that, and i would never worship an alien even if he was ultra clever and powerfull

but i dont doubt that if they ever land there will be a lot of people crawling around on their knees

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
In many legends,there have some prophets who can know even everything.People worshipped them,said that they came from god's side.But we know it's impossible.But legends often come from our daily lives,when we couldn't explain what happen,we made god and prophets that we can worship.However,why we can't accept that maybe prophets came from other planets?They brought us knowledge and technology.Our forebear said they were the one,for they helped human and took human out of the edge of destruction.

top topics

join