It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

What i am for sure is going to happen is the earth's magnetic field will start oscillating and the waves will induce an altered state of consciousness, likely mass psychosis, not in 2012, but likely by November 2011.

Why do you think that a magnetic field will induce an altered state of consciousness? If that were true then it could be done artificially.

For many- they will experience fear, (a bad trip) and become either dead, demon possessed, or permanently insane; for me I will see it for what it is- a mass hallucination or psychedelic mind state, for others, they will experience a "good trip" and become either enlightened or permanently insane in the physical dimension or leave their bodies outright and their bodies will be animated by an extra-dimensional entity.

So you think that magnetic field oscillations can lead to demonic possession? Better shut down all of the hospital imaging facilities.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Actually magnetic field fluctuations can be used to create altered states of consciousness. There is a technique used by neurologists and neuroscientists called transcranial magnetic stimulaton that uses rapidly changing magnetic fields to stimulate areas of the brain. Michael Persinger's "God Helmet" also employs a similar technique to stimulate areas of the brain.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thanks. I forgot about that. I did remember the treatment for migraine. The rapidly changing magnetic field is used to induce current in the brain. The induced currents affect the brain in different ways. Of course, we are talking about magnetic fields much greater in strength than those of the Earth. The frequency of fluctuation is high as well.

Dang Xcaliber254 you are very good at finding my mistakes. A big thumbs up to you!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
it wont be because of this:

SO MUCH FOR DOOMSDAY: Comet Elenin (C/2010 X1), widely known for inaccurate reports of its threat to Earth, appears to be breaking apart. Observations by amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo of Castlemaine, Australia show a rapid dimming and elongation of the comet's nucleus akin to that of Comet LINEAR (C/1999 S4), which also disintegrated when it approached the sun in 2000. Comets are fragile objects, so this development while unexpected comes as no surprise. Readers with pertinent images of Elenin are invited to submit them here

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
this thread should come back into the news pile someone start a new thread on this and link it again! i think i might, personally i think this will happen sooner than 2012 mayube end of october 2011 or sept?? who knows really .... but my guess is occtober25-29, sept 25-29??, would og ku*h come with me in the dimensional shift if its all organic??

one love

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In order to keep Civilization going countries created many nuclear power plants.

Realizing clouds of Ionized Radiation were killing their people they then all built HAARP technology to steer the Ionized Radiation from their cities.

At some point the atmosphere won't accept much more Ionized Radiation and will lead to massive energy bursts from the high energy particles in the Van Allen Belt as our Ionized Atmosphere creates a direct path for current to the planet.

It won't matter if you're inside, outside, or 2 miles underground. The tipping point has been reached.

There have been several high energy bursts from the Van Allen Belt to EARTH due to our atmosphere having too much Ionized Radiation which made it a conductor/pathway. Those "Events"....you haven't been told of.

Things ARE disappearing. Ionized Radiation in Atmosphere + Energy pulse release from Van Allen Belts as it finds pathway to ground thru conductor....the Ionized Radiation in Atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

So why doesn't every radiation detector used to look for terrorist acts not go off? Your story is fishy and the evidence is overwhelmingly against it.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join