It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

Is it just me or is the 4th dimension Heaven?
Basically 3rd dimension ends...we all go to sleep(die) and wake up in the 4th dimension?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

Another S&F for you !

Even though I do not agree with everything Drunvalo claims, it has been interesting to fully read this thread and the responses of its various posters.

2012, the change in awareness, the upgrade in higher dimensions are all theory. But exactly, what isn't? "The theory of relativity", "the theory of evolution", "the theory of everything we think we know" actually...

What will happen? No one knows. No one holds the truth. We can only assume, from what we read, what we find...and what seems to fit with our beliefs, whether they be pro or con.

And it does come down to a belief. Either we believe something will happen or we don't believe something will happen, for various reasons, various facts and various "theories"...

As mentioned, for various reasons, I am of those that believe something will happen. But I do not hold the truth and if nothing happens, well, I will have learned something from these exciting times !!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
All objects are natural object, because made from natural matter, which were made in supernova and blasted in space as supernova exploded.

Thanks Supernovas for my existence.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You'd have to be seriously naive and gullible to believe that she really is channelling an Alien. If an Alien is talking through her, then why does she keep looking down all the time. I think it's blatantly obvious she's reading from a script.
Another con artist out to milk the gullible.

Mayan Elder Insists 2012 Isn't End of the World
www.realitysandwich.com...

Mayan Elder Tired of 2012 Queries
www.cbsnews.com...
maya elder Don Alejandro - 2012 is the wrong date.

Mayan Elder tired of all the 2010 Bull####
www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 29-8-2010 by kindred]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i am absolutely hooked.

THIS...

is my kind of stuff.

please more...i hate to sound like a thirsty desert wanderer but i absolutely cannot get enough of this.

namasterium

~Mutt

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ariel bender

There are 7 Million Mayans alive and well in Mexico / Guatamala / Belize that would debate the Disappearance of the Mayan Civilization. I spent quite some time living in this region in the mid-late 90's, studying Mayan and Aztec Cultures. There is a tendency to view Mayan culture as a past relic, or artifact...it is Strong, Alive and Vibrant.

People are calling themselves "elder", "oracle" "guides" and other grand names, writing books about Mayan beliefs. This is a European / Western Phenomenon, It does not originate from source of Culture. Its a cottage industry, just like the Y2K paranoia that made a few people a lot of money. I cannot blame them for trying to support their family, but the unintended consequences may end up causing depression or worse for people taking their salesmanship seriously. I am fearful people will take to heart this cultural corruption; sell belongings, prepare for the end of the world that never comes. When the end does not come, the realization will set in and the results may be higher rates of suicide and depression.

If you wish to debate their calendar, by all means study in independent and impartial manner, if possible visit sites and study them in detail. It is intricate, fascinating, and worthy of even a week of your life. They were built by HUMANS, not aliens. Their astronomy was far in advance of anything in Europe and thus destroyed by Europeans.
This is the main reason we fear / don't understand how Mayans came to their knowledge ; the background and evidence of how they acquired the knowledge was burned and destroyed by religious empires terrified of anything that could compete with their Dogma of the Universe. All we have left are highly advanced sciences without background how they were achieved. Blame the Terrified Missionaries and religious powers, but lets not assume aliens gave them any special knowledge. It was disciplined rigorous science and methodology over many generations.

There is no mythology in Mayan Culture that the earth will end in 2012, that is not taught nor accepted. it is simply the end of a cycle and beginning of another, not the end of Humanity or conversion of souls, or alien invasion, or any other grand tale. Those are Western inventions and interpretations. The closest analogy might be the snake, shedding its skin and going on about its life. It is the same snake with new skin.

It boils down to sales industry; books, videos, bumper stickers to generate income. It is not based in Actual Mayan beliefs.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by old_god]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
What "ancient Mayans"?

What "prophecy"??

Please provide any ancient Mayan manuscript that explains what 2012 is supposed to mean...

reply to post by packinupngoin

The 4th dimension is time.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by nenothtu

Hey I found that video you were looking for. Thank me later lol

Sorry, out of security considerations I don't have Flash installed on this machine, so I have no way of viewing the video or knowing what it was about.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by margaretr
I have only read parts of his book on line, and await delivery of the hard copy.
From what I read yesterday, the 'dissolving' of made made building materials will be 'the return of such materials to their basic elements'.
eg plastics will break down into the original 'ingredients' they were made of.

So if you live in a stone house with a slate roof and wooden supporting structures, it will stay intact - those houses are safe havens from the panicked population.

If I weren't such a skeptical old curmudgeon, that prospect would truly scare me, since my entire body has been constructed form 'basic' elements, and is made of these naturally occurring original 'ingredients'.

I think it would suck to dissolve into my constituent components, but, being a skeptic here, I'll be blissfully unaware of it until I am a puddle at my former feet.

As they say, ignorance IS bliss!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
When the time is closing in, we'll have more of these "prophets" who claim to know what's going to happen. Some of them are just carzy, some of them con men who're after the money.

It amazes me that even this day people are willing to believe these fairytales.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I have only read parts of his book on line, and await delivery of the hard copy.
From what I read yesterday, the 'dissolving' of made made building materials will be 'the return of such materials to their basic elements'.

So if you live in a stone house with a slate roof and wooden supporting structures, it will stay intact - those houses are safe havens from the panicked population.

If I weren't such a skeptical old curmudgeon, that prospect would truly scare me, since my entire body has been constructed form 'basic' elements, and is made of these naturally occurring original 'ingredients'.

I think it would suck to dissolve into my constituent components, but, being a skeptic here, I'll be blissfully unaware of it until I am a puddle at my former feet.

I did say 'man made' materials - but it wont apply to you because you probably didn't have a father

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funshinez
From your source:

We cannot live without some form of magnetic field. If you look at major cities all over the world, you will notice that the day before, after and during the full moon there is more rape and murder going on. The reason is that the full moon tends to cause a ripple in the magnetic field of the earth, and this change is enough to take people that are emotionally near the edge over the edge. The magnetic field affects the emotional body.

There's absolutely nothing different about the relationship between the moon and our planet because of how it looks. There's more rape and murder during the night because its dark and easier to get away with. If magnetic fields could effect someones "emotional body" people would go insane inside MRI machines. This source is bunk.

I would have to disagree with you.

The moon has a great effect on the planet, it effects the tides - it effects water. Our bodies are mostly composed of water and when there is a full moon it has a great effect on the emotions of people. This is also true because of the gravitational pull between the moon and the earth.

Do your research before you try and debunk something that you have no knowledge of.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

There is absolutely no scientific evidence that the full moon changes people's behavior. In fact all the studies I've seen done have shown that people act the same as always no matter what phase the moon is in.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
This sort of thing worries me, and its not healthy to believe that something is going to happen in 2012, when chances are, nothing will happen at all.

So many people, like me, see the world for what it is, and thats a really bad place. People want change, they want something like 2012 to happen. To the point where they believe it will, and this is the worrying thing.

When nothing does happen, we are going to have alot of people feeling very depressed, with a sense of hopelessness , and the people who preach this stuff, will just move on to the next date.

I would really love this to happen, but i ask people not to put all your faith in it, because chances are, nothing will happen. Life will go on!

I'm with you part-way. So many people see the whole 2012 thing as nothing but doom and gloom. A lot of people see it as a fresh start for everybody, a new beginning. Almost everybody who is into 2012 type stuff, regardless of their perspective, seems to be counting on it to fix a lot of problems.

That is NOT the way to think about 2012. It's not going to automatically destroy the world, or automatically fix/"cure" it. We, humanity, must change how we think, regardless of 2012 and anything which may or may not happen at that time.

All of this 2012 stuff should be getting us each to reconsider our lives and our place here, and provide a catalyst of sorts to help us to treat each other and ourselves with love, understanding, and respect. None of us really knows what, if anything, is going to happen on 2012. But it really doesn't matter. We ALL know how to be a good, loving, peaceful person! That's the point. Be a better person today, and by doing so, you will not only elevate yourself, but each and every one of us.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Can you tell me what objects have "disappeared" and how? Were they there one minute and gone the next with nothing left behind to suggest they had been there?

Some years ago about 1992... I considered purchasing a property near farm land and was shown through the dwelling (2 Levels) but decided not to buy, as the hill behind the house was too close to the dwelling…

Some years later an acquaintance commented to me he passed a property that he had inspected which no longer existed…
I soon discovered he was talking about the same property…

So he took me to the property concerned and to my surprise and disbelief there was indeed no sign of the dwelling having ever been there, even though both of us had walked through this dwelling previously…

There was absolutely no sign of a dwelling ever being there, and there is no record of such a dwelling…

Also, can you clarify what is natural and what isn't?

What is natural ??? LOL…

With all the rubbish that the NWO is putting in our food does this mean whether we like it or not we will be staying behind, whilst they are eating natural foods and will move on?

The changes have nothing at all to do with the so called development of the “human species”, but rather with what is experiencing the “human species” and the “environment” it interacts with…

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I actually liked reading the Article. I've always been into meditation, but now that I've learned about Astral Projection and the sort, I've became hooked on information like this. While this was a good read, there are some things that still make me wonder.

Such as, if the magnetic field is stripped on earth for any period of time, what if there is a CME from the Sun at that time? I don't know all about it but I would come to assume if everyone was standing outside because they're scared material objects are going to disappear, wouldn't you be standing directly in the suns highly radioactive rays so you would be effected that way? What if that's the reason you "fall asleep" for a long time? =Shrug=. I really don't like to sound skeptical but while a lot of this New Age stuff makes sense to me and 2012 things, more science makes sense behind what causes the sun to be its way and the galaxy... >.>, also, the guy claims to be a Mayan, his wiki and personal site don't seem to reference that...last, this is my first post ever on any forum, glad it was ATS! This site kicks is awesome!

www.drunvalo.net...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I believe a shift in conciousness is possible, but there would have to be a serious reduction in the population to go along with this in order for it to happen in the next 18 months...

short of disclosure of alien life in our universe, there is NO WAY that people are going to suddenly become aware of things on a daily basis..

I see ALOT of ignorant people, every day, and for there to be somke awakening that everyone on the planet is to have, its something that either isn't as grand as you would like to belive, or its simoply because the near 7 billion people on this planet are cut down to a MUCH smaller number...

with that in mind, I believe it is going to be a combination of good and bad... not everyone is going to get to see this awakening of our colective consiousness...

there are too many signs that people with money are preparing for SOMETHING bad that is going to happen to Earth in the next couple of years... and the ones that are left are going to be the ones that become more aware, or concious, that thing are going to be better for the survivors.

but then again.... I'm drunk

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
so the earth is going to go through this huge magnetic change and I am going to have new parents 12 feet tall for two years then I will be ready to make clothes again????....I'm confused what will happen to my wife and daughter???...they get different parents and I never see them again????...this all sounds a little far fetched....an easy experiment now here on earth could be performed by switching magnetic fields on people to see the reactions....is there any information on previous exposures of magnetic fields to humans???

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I did say 'man made' materials - but it wont apply to you because you probably didn't have a father

How did you know I was the Second Coming?

Who told?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join