It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
remember Edgar Cayce couldnt see past 2012 in his predictions. its as if its a clean slate for us. the mayan calander is based on cycles, they said its gonna be a new cycle of humans, people, not hte end of us. but i wanna say, when that time comes, i dont think nothing is gonna happen EXCEPT its a critical time for humans in terms of what direction we are going. it makes a lot of sense if u think of the wars they forcing down our throats. they want us to be sad and miserable, angry and war machines instead of loving peaceful people who do good for ourselves. so is 2012 really just a pivotal point in our time where WE decide the direction of where human beings will go ? i can co relate happiness with elevation and fear with delevation, or devolution ?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
From your source:

We cannot live without some form of magnetic field. If you look at major cities all over the world, you will notice that the day before, after and during the full moon there is more rape and murder going on. The reason is that the full moon tends to cause a ripple in the magnetic field of the earth, and this change is enough to take people that are emotionally near the edge over the edge. The magnetic field affects the emotional body.

There's absolutely nothing different about the relationship between the moon and our planet because of how it looks. There's more rape and murder during the night because its dark and easier to get away with. If magnetic fields could effect someones "emotional body" people would go insane inside MRI machines. This source is bunk.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The location on Earth is known and the New Earth Frequencies will be absorbed into the living cells of the human body at this precise location on this date again on this Earth. This has been channeled to me. ^Y^

Ken Mckelvie wrote a great article back in 2006 about Vibrations, frequencies and harmonics.

home.tiscali.nl...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by amari]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Funshinez

Have you done any research in this area? I respect what you are saying but from what I have studied, it's quite clear to me that EMR, and EMF affect us. The effects have been studied a great deal. I have documented a little on this with the sun's affect on us here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(halfway down the page)

Also, our bodies are made up of blood which is said to be about 70% water. We can see the affect the moon has on the oceans, why would it not have an affect on the water in our blood? Combined with the magnetic fields - especially as Earth's become weaker, it would actually increase the effect on us. If you also check the aurora this year, the latest one was seen even further south than usual, I think there are plenty of articles discussing this. It's all linked, I'll let you put the pieces of the puzzle together if you are interested!

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Reflections]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
The location on Earth is known and the New Earth Frequencies will be absorbed into the living cells of the human body at this precise location on this date again on this Earth. This has been channeled to me. ^Y^

Ken Mckelvie wrote a great article back in 2006 about Vibrations, frequencies and harmonics.

home.tiscali.nl...

Awesome thanks, I love all this frequency/harmonics information! It is the key to understanding the bigger picture, and where we are in the cosmic breath. you might be interested in the 13 dimensions article that I posted a link to in the first part of this thread.

Thanks for your contribution!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reflections

Have you done any research in this area?

Have you? The burden of proof is on the person making the claim not the one questioning it. If you can point me to some peer reviewed research about how the full moon effects magnetic fields to provoke an emotional response in spiritually immature people and thats why theres rape in this world I'll eat my hat.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funshinez

Have you? .

Yeah I have done research into this area, of course not directly - meaning I was not the one who carried out the studies, but I have read lots about it.

Check out my last linked post - there are some links there if you are interested.

But I'm not trying to prove to you that I'm right or wrong, it's just what I believe (we are all receptive to external stimuli) - doesn't mean you or anyone else should have to believe the same.

But I definitely do not stick to only peer reviewed data, IMO the scientific authorities are not going divulge any material which will go against their agenda. Now I'm not saying all science is doing is hiding the truth but I believe in some areas that might be the case.

If you really wish for me to try and hard evidence, that this is the truth about lunar cycles, it would be hard but I can dig up some information - although it more than likely will not be peer reviewed.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

From your source:

We cannot live without some form of magnetic field. If you look at major cities all over the world, you will notice that the day before, after and during the full moon there is more rape and murder going on. The reason is that the full moon tends to cause a ripple in the magnetic field of the earth, and this change is enough to take people that are emotionally near the edge over the edge. The magnetic field affects the emotional body.

There's absolutely nothing different about the relationship between the moon and our planet because of how it looks. There's more rape and murder during the night because its dark and easier to get away with. If magnetic fields could effect someones "emotional body" people would go insane inside MRI machines. This source is bunk.

Only commenting on the magnetic/electromagnetic aspect of this discussion and while I will agree with the fact that nobody goes bonkers inside of an MRI machine (I should know as I have undergone 4 MRI's now within the last few years), I WILL SAY that I remember hearing something about a study done where subjects where placed inside Faraday cages for prolonged periods of time where they were studied psychologically and it was found that a VERY high percentage of the participants were noted as becoming very depressed/saddened/anxious/etc..while inside the cage...for what it's worth.

Also I agree with the fact that while there might be more crime at night due to it being somewhat easier under the cover of darkness, this wouldn't explain the violent happenings during a FULL MOON (as so the poster that you had replied to put it) due to the night being quite illuminated. Also it is no secret that emergency personnel and police officers around the country ALL seem to pretty much admit that full moons DO bring about higher cases of incidents.

FWIW

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Have you? The burden of proof is on the person making the claim not the one questioning it. If you can point me to some peer reviewed research about how the full moon effects magnetic fields to provoke an emotional response in spiritually immature people and thats why theres rape in this world I'll eat my hat.

Can you show me some paid....excuse me, I mean peer reviewed research that proves that you are not a paid cronnie/goon of the fearmongerers?

Balls in your court Kemosabie

[edit on 28-8-2010 by up up and away]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Also, our bodies are made up of blood which is said to be about 70% water. We can see the affect the moon has on the oceans, why would it not have an affect on the water in our blood? Combined with the magnetic fields - especially as Earth's become weaker, it would actually increase the effect on us. If you also check the aurora this year, the latest one was seen even further south than usual, I think there are plenty of articles discussing this. It's all linked, I'll let you put the pieces of the puzzle together if you are interested!

you do of course realize that the magnetic field of the earth is far weaker than the field generated by a regular extension cord that you use to power a TV or computer? and of course if you compare it with the EMF on a cell phone or other electrical device it's even more insignificant!

the moon's tidal forces are completely irrelevant on the scale of a human body. earth's gravity trumps that on such a scale.

where do people like you come up with this complete junk science? oh right, new age told you this stuff...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

The fact that objects start to disappear really starts to make people who do not understand what is happening go crazy.

This has been going on for years....

When people come to understand the True nature of the experience we are having, then they will understand the cause of objects disappearing incuding houses and other large objects as well as people vanishing etc...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reflections\]
Also, our bodies are made up of blood which is said to be about 70% water. We can see the affect the moon has on the oceans, why would it not have an affect on the water in our blood?
Of course it has an effect on our blood, as well as the rest of the of our bodies. It's just gravity. It effects everything equally: land, water, bone, blood, etc. It's just that water, being a fluid, is more free to displace. And of course there is the fact that the phase of the moon has nothing to do with the tide. New or full, it's gravitational pull is the same.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

Hi mate, I understand what you are saying, If you don't think that what I am saying is right, than that's fine with me. You are free to have your own opinion.

I feel there is a connection with the moon and us. I might not have all the facts straight, but that's what I feel is true, for me.

The whole reason I posted this was to actually see if others could find material similar to what I originally posted, This is seriously fringe stuff and I would like to see if there are any correlations with others research.

You can continue to criticize me if you wish, I respect you if this is what you chose to do, but I think it would be more beneficial for us to work together to try and find any correlations that might help us better understand the information.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just an observation--the picture under the description of the couple you will meet in the 4th dimension, "mom and dad," is an ISKCON (Hare Krishna) picture of Krishna and his consort, Radharani.

It strikes me as kind of random to use ISKCON imagery considering that in Gaudiya Vaishnavism (Krishna/Radha worship), which the image depicts, no such "shift" event is described, nor in Hinduism as a whole is there such an event.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

The whole reason I posted this was to actually see if others could find material similar to what I originally posted, This is seriously fringe stuff and I would like to see if there are any correlations with others research.

You can continue to criticize me if you wish, I respect you if this is what you chose to do, but I think it would be more beneficial for us to work together to try and find any correlations that might help us better understand the information.

"research" involves scientific method and i don't see anything in your OP about things that can be reproduced consistently using the same initial conditions and interactions.

as for "finding any correlations that might help us better understand the information" - it's all very simple. when 2013 will come and pass and nothing will have happened the whole thing will be moved to some other random date picked by those who wanna make money off books and bunkers and emergency supplies and general brainwashing nonsense...

the world won't end anytime soon unless there's a major event such as an asteroid or a GRB or some other real mass extinction event. but the odds are low and i guarantee you that come 2013 you and most people around here will still have to get up early in the morning and drive to work in order to pay bills.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sounds like fun.

Where do I sign up?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I didn't suggest any of this 'research' was scientific. Research in my opinion is the search for knowledge, not only 'scientific' proven knowledge.

Ok Thanks for describing your stance on this date. So we have a few people who think this is all crazy talk, what do the rest of you think?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

Someone named "Drunvalo Melchizedek" claims to be a spokesman for the ancient Maya? One would expect him to have a Mayan name, then, rather than calling himself after an ancient Canaanite priest...

Frankly, I think he's mixing and matching cultures and religions, and making a lot of it up as he goes along.

Edit: after having read the piece, whoever wrote it seem to have no concept of magnetism or dimensions at all. Frankly, I wouldn't want any part of what he describes. Leave me in my 4 dimensional reality, and keep the mix-and-match dimensional blendings.

I'm perplexed by his concepts of "natural" and "synthetic", and am curious as to why he thinks dressed stone is more "natural" than dressed wood, or even steel and concrete for that matter. ALL these things derive from the Earth, and nary a one of them had it's origin elsewhere.

My clothes will disappear because they are synthetic? Does that include cotton, leather, and wool I grew and processed myself, or does it only mean store-bought cotton, leather, and wool? If so, what makes the sore bought stuff any less "natural" than my homespun stuff?

Naw, I think this guy is out in left field, and would swear that he made this fantasy up just to sell a book, from his name, to his "Mayan" association, all the way through his magnetic field, clothes and building disappearing, dimension hopping fantasy.

[edit on 2010/8/29 by nenothtu]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Good read. F'd and the S.

I'm not saying I'm buying all of it, but some of it clicks with me. I've always been "religious", that is, I've always believed in God. Though, I really don't believe in the Bible, Koran or other ancient texts.

But, I don't think the human mind can comprehend what "heaven" is. I think after we die, our souls or essences or life forces or consciousness or whatever you want to call them will transform into another form of existence. Something like a gamma ray or electricity or a rock. Yes, I said a rock. Who's to say what has a consciousness and what doesn't? Take for instance a flower. It lives and consumes and breathes and dies just like human beings. Are we to believe that because we can't hear it "speak" that it doesn't communicate with other things in this world? It certainly interacts with it's environment on a second-by-second basis. And a Rock is formed of the same sub-atomic particles that make up the Universe. Anyway, I'm getting away from the subject ...

I think something definitely happens when people die and their "spirit" "awakens". But, I'm not so sure that could happen in the physical universe that we occupy, as the link's author implies will happen at the end of this "age".

After all this "event" is supposed to be linked to time (ie: the end of this age). And time does not exist without space. And if that holds true, we should be able to witness this phenomenon somewhere else in our universe. Matter fading in and out of existence (according to what "awakeners" think about) before our eyes somewhere else out there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join