It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hi Stereologist. Could you start being productive please? Is there any chance you could help with some research?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

It seems you do not know how fields and waves are related.

How are you able to understand the material at hand if you do not understand the relationships?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Is there any chance you could provide information other than repeating hoaxes?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

How am I repeating Hoaxes? And you didn't answer my question, are you able to contribute some good information or research of your own to this forum?

Also xcalibur54, could you provide a response to what you were saying about the third law and torsion waves?

edit on 10-9-2010 by Reflections because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You are posting about the hoax of torsion fields. You pretend that torsion fields and torsion waves are different issues. Wow. No surprise there.

I listened to the video on p13 and the guy is a nut.
He talks about pole shifts. Demonstrably false.
He wonders if the effects of this demonstrably false scenario indicate something. Well duh - NO, since the premise is false.

Why is Mr Mayan council giving a talk from the US?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

You still haven't provided any helpful information and just criticise everyone else's posts. Stereologist, could you help to try provide some good information, and then we can work together here? Is that possible?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

From my point of view you have done nothing but post a string of hoaxes. Is that a contribution or a positive statement - not. If you think that pointing out hoaxes and frauds, misrepresentations and lies is negative then so be it. If people want to attempt to further hoaxes, then that is what they will do.

Other hoaxes people did not like being called hoaxes:
1. 3600 year cycle
2. existence of Nibiru
3. pole shifts, ECDs or whatever you want to call them
4. photon belts
5. photos of second suns, planet x, whatever
6. planetary CMEs
7. global flood
8. flash frozen mammoths
9. increased fireballs
10. increased earthquakes
11. increased volcanic activity

That's OK.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by stereologist
From my point of view you have done nothing but post a string of hoaxes. Is that a contribution or a positive statement - not.

Indeed you entitled to your " point of view " however, you back it up with negative blundering and dont provide any links to support such negative blundering.

The OP has provided a " whealth " of information in this discussion that other members have appreciated and indeed contributed too, hence the amount of stars and flags the discussion has recieved, and yes you guessed it, in a positive manner.

Its unfortunate that you have to lower the tone with negative blundering

If you think that pointing out hoaxes and frauds, misrepresentations and lies is negative then so be it. If people want to attempt to further hoaxes, then that is what they will do.

The OP is providing a whealth of information in this discussion by " researching " and presenting articles and pictures/diagrams to further the discussion. You, however have provided none.

Can you see were this is going my friend?

Instead of jumping into discussions, which appears to be a pattern for you, with negative blundering, can you at the very least back up your negative blundering with links etc?

It would be much appreciated indeed

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

It is the person that makes the claims to support it. Providing links to hoax sites is hardly useful.
It is a negative blunder to think that I have to provide support. No, it is the person making the original claim that needs to provide supporting evidence.

What wealth of information is being provided? Torsion waves and other pseudoscientific nonsense are false claims. The scientific community recognized that this was false a long time ago. I did provide a link to that. Did you miss that link?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My dear friend,

It is the person that makes the claims to support it.

The OP is, your not! Your claiming he is wrong just by your word without providing a counter debate. It works both ways.

Providing links to hoax sites is hardly useful.

Thats your opinion, as is this of the OP's. If your claiming he is presenting links to hoax websites, then prove him otherwise.

It is a negative blunder to think that I have to provide support.

Your not providing anything other than negative blundering.

No, it is the person making the original claim that needs to provide supporting evidence.

Yes, the OP is providing supporting evidence, which is quite clear you dont agree with. You say he's wrong and providing nothing but hoax information, its then up to you to provide a counter debate by PROVIDING links etc to back up your arguement/debate. Your word, by just saying " its a hoax...bla bla " is NOT debating, its, well, negative blundering.

You seem to have the time to blunder all day long on this discussion, perhaps taking an hour out to research and provide us with links etc as to why you disagree, would be a good thing for us all. In the meantime we have to listen to your negative blundering, which is derailing this thread from an otherwise positive discussion.

What wealth of information is being provided?

Its quite apparent you have not read this whole thread my friend!

Torsion waves and other pseudoscientific nonsense are false claims. The scientific community recognized that this was false a long time ago. I did provide a link to that. Did you miss that link?

Again, we have to take your word for it? Please provide supporting evidence to support this blundering, please?

And while you are there,

It seems you do not know how fields and waves are related. How are you able to understand the material at hand if you do not understand the relationships?

If that is the case that you believe to be true, then please educate us by showing that you can research and provide supporting evidence of this blundering.

Is there any chance you could provide information other than repeating hoaxes?

My dear friend, this is not how a discussion works. Your asking the OP to provide information, yet you wont? Mmm, are you familur with how this forum works? It doesnt appear so!

You are posting about the hoax of torsion fields. You pretend that torsion fields and torsion waves are different issues. Wow. No surprise there.

Wow, why am I not suprised, MORE negative blundering. The hole is getting bigger my friend

I listened to the video on p13 and the guy is a nut.

Why do you think he is a nut?

He talks about pole shifts. Demonstrably false.

Please provide information as to why you believe this to be false, ya know, in the form of links etc.

My dear friend, instead of bringing negativity to the discussion with blundering rants, could it be possable, within the realm of your very soul, to debate against the discussion here in a mature and positive manner, please?

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Your entire post is nothing but a negative blunder.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
My dear friend,

reply to post by Spiro

Your entire post is nothing but a negative blunder.

Karma, what you put out you get back.

Its unfortunate that I had to stoop to your level to make you understand the effect you were/are having in this discussion.

Now, back to thinking positive.....

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My dear friend,

Why are pole shifts phoney claims? Easily done.

Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr

Combined paleomagnetic, isotopic, and stratigraphic evidence for true polar wander from the Neoproterozoic Akademikerbreen Group, Svalbard, Norway

There you have it. Wow. That was easy.

Now this is alot more like it my friend, thank you for taking the time to present this

It sure gives me, and the other memebers, something to read up on, so thanks again

Star for you, for sure!

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Here is another article that disputes a claim of a possible TPW 84Ma. That appears to be the only candidate in the last 200Ma. It is a disputed issue and it is a good example of the discussions that happen in the scientific community as they discuss a new idea.

Late Cretaceous True Polar Wander: Not So Fast

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Torsion waves are real and currently being studied. Here is an article from French researches regarding torsion waves withing the earth's core and another research paper from Italy on the torsion field.
Torsional waves Earth core
Torsion Field and Particle Motion
Space Time and Torsion Field Research

or how about an article regarding magnetic torsional waves near the galactic center by researchers from the Department of Physics & Astronomy at University of California and the Center of Radiophysics & Space Research at Cornell University.
Magnetic torsional waves near galactic center

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
My dear friends,

More on Torsion waves,

This new energy is not an electromagnetic energy, nor is it related to gravity. This new form of energy is a spiralling, non-hertz-like, electromagnetic wave that travels through the ether at speeds of 109 times the speed of light. Because of the spiralling aspect of the wave it is known as the torsion wave. These waves are called non-hertz-like because they do not correspond to the classical theory of Hertz and Maxwell describing the behaviour of waves.

Einstein and Dr Eli Cartan predicted the existence of static torsion fields in 1931. Torsion fields never received much attention in physics until Koryzev discovered their true existence.

Tom Bearden discovered that the fundamental wave within the electromagnetic wave was a torsion wave. This is the wave that remains when two opposing electromagnetic fields interfere and cancel out each other’s electrical and magnetic field components. The result is a longitudinal wave that vibrates in the same direction in which it travels; thus far, an unknown phenomena.

It now appears that torsion waves play an important role to explain our physical reality. Even though they are very weak, they can be measured by using very sensitive torsion balancing equipment as they exercise minute forces on material substances. Kozyrev was the first to develop those instruments.

Professor Dr David Schweitzer as well as Dr Masaru Emoto have managed to photograph this memory effect of water. The imprinting of the human intention within the water and ice crystals it forms shows the fact that water captures the human thoughts and emotions. The torsion waves that have been created by human intention are simply ‘picked up’ and memorised by the water. In an invisible way is through this process the structure of the water changed. Dr Emoto showed that after the freezing of the water these changes manifested themselves in a visible form within the ice crystals.

freespace.virgin.net...

Very, very real indeed.

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Professor Dr David Schweitzer as well as Dr Masaru Emoto have managed to photograph this memory effect of water. The imprinting of the human intention within the water and ice crystals it forms shows the fact that water captures the human thoughts and emotions. The torsion waves that have been created by human intention are simply ‘picked up’ and memorised by the water. In an invisible way is through this process the structure of the water changed. Dr Emoto showed that after the freezing of the water these changes manifested themselves in a visible form within the ice crystals.

I'm currently reading a copy of "The Hidden Messages in Water" by Masaru Emoto, funny you should mention this - I found it the other day while I was doing some cleaning... The book actually came out 9 years ago, but I never got around to reading all of it.

Despite what anyone says, there are a TON of really good photographs in this.

Dr. Emoto is basically trying to say that we need to be more aware of world around us- the reason for all his studies on the hidden messages in water is because of the fact that the human body is 90% water... So.. if water itself is effected / affected, then we are also effected / affected.

"You can affect something that already exists; but when you effect (verb form) something, you usually bring it into existence. "
www.diffen.com...

edit on 12-9-2010 by sum1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by sum1one
I'm currently reading a copy of "The Hidden Messages in Water" by Masaru Emoto, funny you should mention this - I found it the other day while I was doing some cleaning... The book actually came out 9 years ago, but I never got around to reading all of it.

How about that

I've just " aquired " a copy so looking forward to reading it indeed. Its another subject that facinates me.

"You can affect something that already exists; but when you effect (verb form) something, you usually bring it into existence. "
www.diffen.com...

Absolutley, I remember watching a movie a while back were a lady was standing in a train station presenting posters of Water that head been affected my thought alone....mmm, I think the movie was actually a documentory called " What the BLEEP do we know " It was this Doc that got me interested in how our thoughts can transform water, and indeed our very own lives.

Many thanks for the contribution and links my friend

Im of to do some reading,

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

There is a mish mash of the use of the terms here. The fist and last papers refer to magnetic fields and are not related to the second and third links at all.

So 2 links are to valid journal articles discussing magnetic effects leading to rotations.

The third article appears to be a typical collection of so-called torsion field claims That are not related in any way to the 2 legitimate articles. It is not from a peer reviewed journal.

To support the fake claims about photon belts and torsion waves that alter DNA through the use of legitimate papers is typical of the hoaxer. Either the poster knew that these articles were not related or had no idea that the pseudoscience of the torsion field was being mixed with the use typical in physics.

The 3rd link is to a French journal that was discussing whether or not the mathematical operations had any relationship to physics.

So your claim that scientists are studying torsion fields is a little off. There is one set of papers in one journal and none of them make the ridiculous claims often seen associated with torsion fields such as DNA changes.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join