It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
THE PHOTON BELT ENCOUNTER
By Noel Huntley, Ph.D.
By means of satellite instrumentation, astronomers in 1961 discovered what appeared to be an unusual nebula. We normally understand the nebula phenomenon as a vast cloud-like mass of gas or dust. However, this one appeared to have anomalous properties and was named the Golden Nebula. The public's attention was not drawn to this unusual revelation until much later, presumably when it was realised that this nebula's location was coincident with the projected orbit of our solar system. Around the early 1980s a radio announcement in the U.S. was made (heard by the author) that our solar system was, in fact, going to collide with an "electromagnetic cloud" in the not too distant future. However, this incredibly important statement of astronomical and historical significance was expressed in the usual casual and indifferent manner as though of little consequence--just as was, about that time, the announcement that the FDIC (bank-depositor's insurance) was penniless! Follow-up data was then suppressed and another government cover-up was contrived for the typical purpose of exploiting where possible natural events to camouflage contrived chaos.

What is this electromagnetic cloud, this golden nebula, sometimes referred to as the radiant nebula by ETs. Its more universal designation is "photon belt", consisting of many bands, and any encounter with this belt is recognised by extraterrestrials as of great import.

for the rest of the article go to
Photon Belt Encounter

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ptmckiou
THE PHOTON BELT ENCOUNTER
By Noel Huntley, Ph.D.
By means of satellite instrumentation, astronomers in 1961 discovered what appeared to be an unusual nebula. We normally understand the nebula phenomenon as a vast cloud-like mass of gas or dust. However, this one appeared to have anomalous properties and was named the Golden Nebula. The public's attention was not drawn to this unusual revelation until much later, presumably when it was realised that this nebula's location was coincident with the projected orbit of our solar system. Around the early 1980s a radio announcement in the U.S. was made (heard by the author) that our solar system was, in fact, going to collide with an "electromagnetic cloud" in the not too distant future. However, this incredibly important statement of astronomical and historical significance was expressed in the usual casual and indifferent manner as though of little consequence--just as was, about that time, the announcement that the FDIC (bank-depositor's insurance) was penniless! Follow-up data was then suppressed and another government cover-up was contrived for the typical purpose of exploiting where possible natural events to camouflage contrived chaos.

What is this electromagnetic cloud, this golden nebula, sometimes referred to as the radiant nebula by ETs. Its more universal designation is "photon belt", consisting of many bands, and any encounter with this belt is recognised by extraterrestrials as of great import.

for the rest of the article go to
Photon Belt Encounter

Let me ask you something - do you sincerely believe that everything you posted about the unfolding of 12/21/12 will infact transpire, and is infact 'the truth?" You are hilarious. This thread is hilarious. It's fanatical people with their extreme, irrational beliefs rooted in fantasy that give real truthseekers a bad name. You really think we're all going to "dream for 5 days and awaken to meet two beings on the 'other side' who will guide and teach us everything we have to know?" Good god, what is the world coming to. Stop believing all these fanatical new age interpretations and go outside for awhile; absorb some "real" light, not the phony one you read about on the internet. You're right up there with the fundamentalist Christians who believe the words of the Bible literally. Idiot.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by hermantinkly]

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The Earth is in the "4th dimension" now, and has been for it's entire existence. By "first dimension", I must assume you mean only one dimension, as you didn't specify which dimension you intended, whether length, width, height, or time.

You don't know this, nobody does. This is just what you perceive; it's what you're thinking to try and make sense of it.

I didn't specify length, width, height, or time because I don't know how to perceive the 1st dimension - for all I know the 1st dimension is nothing more than thoughts / ideas. Length, Width, Height, and Time are all factors of a 4th dimensional object, not a 1st dimensional object. What are the "factors" of a 1 dimensional object? I don't know.. do you?

If we were only in "the third dimension", that would leave out time, and so the age of the Earth would be a moot point, a meaningless concept for us. We wouldn't even have the time necessary to ask the question, much less ponder out an answer. An instant of time would not differ from 10,000 years, 10 billion years, or a second. None of those would exist for us, or be perceptible.

If the "Creator" is "eternal" then it exists without the barriers of time. The bible says "God created the heavens and the earth in 6 days, and on the 7th day he rested" If "God" is eternal, then you're right - how long is a "day" for "God" - 24 hours or 24 light years? Who knows, time isn't very important if you're eternal...

I think the idea of perception is a lot more important than people realize, my reality can be different than yours - based on what each of us perceives. Perhaps if the Earth does travel through some "Photon belt" or whatever you want to call it, EVERYONE - or at least the majority of life on the planet, will perceive the world around us differently - whether we perceive it in the 3rd, 4th, or 52034980 dimension seems kind of a never-ending argument to me. However, this makes the idea of us "existing in all possible dimensions, simultaneously" a lot more believable to me - it makes sense. Perhaps we just need to teach ourselves how to "interpret the information around us" in different ways, rather than focusing on Time (or the 4th dimension)

As far as all the stuff you mention about when did the Maya develop the concept of a photon, your guess is as good as mine - I have no idea, personally I tend to lean towards the idea of extraterrestrial contact in the past - because this tends to be the only idea that really makes any sense to me.

Thank you for at least taking the time to do some of your own personal research, and actually stopping to think things over before simply typing random useless garbage like the majority seem to do around here.

If you have any more information or questions, please keep this topic going for us

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ptmckiou

I went and read the entire article. It's bunk, and like all good tales, salts in just a modicum of fact and unconnected name dropping to try to pass as truth.

I'll not debunk it point by point, since most likely my appeal will fall on deaf ears. I would implore you to gain at least a cursory education in astronomical and physical matters, at which point you will be able to debunk it for yourself.

The Plieades is an open star cluster, relatively young, and embedded in a thin nebulosity. It is roughly 440 light years away, making any recent (< 440 years ago) discovery of anything emanating from there moot HERE, at this time.

The orbital dynamics proposed in the article are entirely wrong. As an example, it says our solar system orbits the Pleiades. It does not. Woe orbit the center of that Milky way, and so does the Plieades, and every other system of the Milky Way galaxy.

Anyhow, the article would only be classed as "pseudoscience" if it were to be connected with science in any way at all. Merely salting in names of prominent astronomers in a feeble attempt to support the premise doesn't lend any veracity at all, and in fact it only mentions them incidentally, in a sort of "name dropping" manner.

There are myriad reasons to disbelieve the article, but I'll leave you to discover them if you want to, and simply believe the article as is if you prefer.

Edit to add: my credentials for believing as I do is an education in Physics and Astronomy, University of North Carolina, 1993. My particular field was the structure of local space in 4 dimensions.

[edit on 2010/9/2 by nenothtu]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sum1one

The Earth is in the "4th dimension" now, and has been for it's entire existence. By "first dimension", I must assume you mean only one dimension, as you didn't specify which dimension you intended, whether length, width, height, or time.

You don't know this, nobody does. This is just what you perceive; it's what you're thinking to try and make sense of it.

Of course I know this. The first 4 dimensions are length, width, height, and time. It's not a matter of "perception", unless you perceive dimensions to be something other than the commonly accepted definition. IF we are not in the 4th dimension, and only the third, then time itself is meaningless, and does not exist as far as we can perceive. If that's the case, the Earth HAS no age, since time is meaningless, and time is what age is based upon.

I didn't specify length, width, height, or time because I don't know how to perceive the 1st dimension - for all I know the 1st dimension is nothing more than thoughts / ideas. Length, Width, Height, and Time are all factors of a 4th dimensional object, not a 1st dimensional object. What are the "factors" of a 1 dimensional object? I don't know.. do you?

The factors of a 1 dimensional object are, simply put, what can be perceived in only one dimension. Length, for example.

If the "Creator" is "eternal" then it exists without the barriers of time. The bible says "God created the heavens and the earth in 6 days, and on the 7th day he rested" If "God" is eternal, then you're right - how long is a "day" for "God" - 24 hours or 24 light years? Who knows, time isn't very important if you're eternal...

"Eternal" is in itself a time-based perception. Without time, "eternity" is meaningless. I can concede, however, that any sort of Creator would likely perceive all dimensions available, and what we see as "eternity" that being would llikely see entirely differently.

I think the idea of perception is a lot more important than people realize, my reality can be different than yours - based on what each of us perceives. Perhaps if the Earth does travel through some "Photon belt" or whatever you want to call it, EVERYONE - or at least the majority of life on the planet, will perceive the world around us differently - whether we perceive it in the 3rd, 4th, or 52034980 dimension seems kind of a never-ending argument to me. However, this makes the idea of us "existing in all possible dimensions, simultaneously" a lot more believable to me - it makes sense. Perhaps we just need to teach ourselves how to "interpret the information around us" in different ways, rather than focusing on Time (or the 4th dimension)

Without a doubt, we are perceiving things differently, or, at the very least, applying the same term (dimensionality) to entirely different concepts.

As far as all the stuff you mention about when did the Maya develop the concept of a photon, your guess is as good as mine - I have no idea, personally I tend to lean towards the idea of extraterrestrial contact in the past - because this tends to be the only idea that really makes any sense to me.

I only asked because, in the past, I have studied the Mayans fairly extensively, and this thread is the first time I've ever seen the claim that the ancient Maya had a concept of photons. I can't rule out extraterrestrial contact for the Maya, but neither can I ascribe to it many of the fantastic claims I see concerning them these days.

Thank you for at least taking the time to do some of your own personal research, and actually stopping to think things over before simply typing random useless garbage like the majority seem to do around here.

Most of what I know was picked up incidentally to learning the basics of constructing 4 dimensional maps of the space outside of the solar system. WHY I wanted to construct such navigational aids is probably irrelevant here.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crezo
Much in the same way that when 12 o'clock hits we don't all die of some horrific world ending catastrophe, the time just cycles back to 1 o'clock and an then we have lunch

in fact you're wrong, nobody said the end of the world whatsoever, unlike Y2K,there will be some earth changes, consciousness shift etc if you're not ready, your consciousness won't evolve to higher dimension

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Without having to read through the entire thread, I've already sensed something `fishy`, if you will. My first thought is: humans will save themselves first and then forget out their pets trapped indoors. How about those pet stores and zoos? Aren't these animals supposed to go outdoors and into nature as well? I think we are being fool and selfish.

[edit on 2010-9-02 by pikypiky]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Well, maybe there is something "fishy" here...
Drunvalo has certainly written some interesting things.
But I wonder a bit, in spite of that.
If you read the name backwards it becomes Olav Nurd, a Norwegian name.
Is that who he really is?
If so, why does he reverse his name?

Be that as it may, I do hope that there will be a thorough change in the world with a consciousness leap around 2012, because the world needs that badly.
If many have to die when such things happen: Remember that there is no death! Only the body dies, but the soul lives forever.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

*snip*

Even though i think nothing will happen with all this 2012 stuff, the only bad thing that i think will come out of it are people who will feel disapointed,let down, and even depressed.

But people like you have this wierd, strange hatred for people who hold different beliefs to you, even if they are not hurting anyone at all. You act as if they have killed someone, or done something really bad, and i find this very strange!

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Here is something interesting that I found.
Dont know a lot about Andrew Collins, but what he seems to have written is of interest.

www.andrewcollins.com...

The Cygnus Mystery - Have Cosmic Rays Affected Human Evolution? Did cosmic rays have a hand in effecting shifts in human evolution, from Palaeolithic times through to the modern day? Has this helped determine not only our physique and behaviour, but also our creativity and consciousness? These are wild notions, yet suddenly they are beginning to appeal to main-stream scientists and astronomers. Indeed, as long ago as 1973 American astronomer and science writer Carl Sagan wrote in his book The Cosmic Connection that human evolution was the result of incoming cosmic rays from some distant neutron star, demonstrating how we are right to think of ourselves as part of a greater whole at one with the cosmos.

(I am impressed with myself now, as I have finally worked out how to quote
)

Edit: I personally do not believe that end of the world scenario. I dont know what is going to happen. I hope something for the good of man kind. It certainly does not feel like the Y2K crap that occurred, I feel, and from research I have done and this is IMO, that there will be something that does happen, we are just dont know what!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by The_Seeker]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

I like Andrew Collins. I have read two of his books. The seventh sword, and the The Black Alchemist. Both are a good reads

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by hermantinkly
You are hilarious.

Insult

This thread is hilarious.

Glad to see you got a laugh at someone else's expense!

It's fanatical people with their extreme, irrational beliefs rooted in fantasy that give real truthseekers a bad name.

It appears your doing a good job of giving yourself a bad name here. If you havent studied or researched this then why pick on someone else's belief's?

You really think we're all going to "dream for 5 days and awaken to meet two beings on the 'other side' who will guide and teach us everything we have to know?" Good god, what is the world coming to.

People have the right to believe what they choose to believe in. Why do you take it upon yourself to undermine, challenge and insult other people beliefs?

Stop believing all these fanatical new age interpretations and go outside for awhile; absorb some "real" light, not the phony one you read about on the internet.

Why should he/she stop believing in their own beliefs, because you say so, because you disagree, because they have found a path of happyness to live their lives? Seriously?

You're right up there with the fundamentalist Christians who believe the words of the Bible literally.

Oooo how wrong you present your self here!

Idiot.

Insult

Insult after attack after insult. Such a great negative contribution to an otherwise positive discussion, well done YOU

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by memyself
If you read the name backwards it becomes Olav Nurd, a Norwegian name.
Is that who he really is?
If so, why does he reverse his name?

If you read my name backwards from Spiro to Orips you get >

ORIPS: An open resource-based integrated platform system for business process execution

Be that as it may, I do hope that there will be a thorough change in the world with a consciousness leap around 2012, because the world needs that badly.
If many have to die when such things happen: Remember that there is no death! Only the body dies, but the soul lives forever.

The Law Of One teaches us that to make this transition/ascension one must be STO [service to others] and not STS [service to self]. In additon to this, one may really feel it within themselves and experience the coming changes as they are happening, as this is happening right now

Having said that, your last sentence rings true with me and im very happy to see that you believe the soul lasts forever. You, my friend, are on the path to Oneness, Ascension and the coming transition. Having a positive mindset is the only way here.

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

Edit to add: someone pinched my dictionary!

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Spiro]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Well said. Its people like this who hope nothing happens, just so they can say "i was right"

Chances are, he will not post on here again. If he does, then i think he will keep on making himself look a bit of an "idiot"

Like i said before. I want this too be true, i really do, and there is nothing wrong with people believing this. My only concern is what i said earlier. If people put too much faith in this, and nothing happens, how will that effect their state of mind?

Anyways, its an interesting thread, filled with people who want a change for the better. So, how anyone can come on this thread and show so much hatred towards these people just shows the mentality of humans in this day and age. That they can look at good people and hate them, just because they don't believe what they believe

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Because he exhibits all of the symptoms of a "True Believer", same as any fundamentalist of any other sect or religion, which he claims to abhor.

They challenge his belief system, his "religion" if you will. Further, such violent reaction often betrays an underlying insecurity. What is perceived as a "challenge" MUST be met in such manner, lest is shake his belief at it's very core.

As has been said, "gods preserve us from the True Believers."

I don't buy the premise, either, not for an instant, but in the end, I don't really care what others choose to believe. If they're happy with it, then so am I, even if my opinion counts for nothing in the matter. What they believe won't affect ME, so why SHOULD my opinion matter?

I DO enjoy discussing it, however!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Of course I know this. The first 4 dimensions are length, width, height, and time. It's not a matter of "perception", unless you perceive dimensions to be something other than the commonly accepted definition.

What definition do you use for a "dimension"?

To me, a "dimension" is simply a layer of whatever object you're referring to.

For example, if I were referring to a few dimensions of what I'm writing right now; I might discuss various layers, such as the text itself, the box I'm typing the text into, or the page that the box I'm typing into resides. You can easily break down each of these dimensions into even more dimensions, such as the amount of characters (6500 maximum - yet another dimension), font, or your text that I quoted. You can also look at things like number of sentences, number of words, number of vowels, number of consonents, number of lines, number of paragraphs, number of punctuation marks, number of spaces... number of interesting things, number of boring things, number of things that make sense, number of things that seem necessary, number of things that seem unecessary, number of things that sound redundant, number of orginal ideas... number of times you thought to yourself "man this guy is annoying".... etc etc etc.

To me it quickly becomes reasonable to think that there could possibly be an infinite number of dimensions; it simply depends on how the subject perceives the information.

At least that's the way that I look at it.

On another note, since I see that you're online now.. while you're typing your response... I feel that we are all experiencing ALL dimensions simultaneously - each individual person simply perceives a specific amount of information out of the infinite layers of information. I need to get off the computer pretty soon, but now you got me interested in researching this idea more.. the first things that come to my mind quickly would be emotions...
I wonder if there are any studies on "manipulation of perception" - I'm sure there are, I remember taking a psychology class my first year of college where our professor had everyone walk around in a dark room with home-made "beer goggles" on - no, we weren't actually drinking at the time..

[edit on 3-9-2010 by sum1one]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Haptic illusions: experiments on human manipulation and perception of "virtual objects".

Hogan N, Kay BA, Fasse ED, Mussa-Ivaldi FA.

Department of Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02139.

PMID: 2132869 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

|
|

symposium.cshlp.org...

symposium.cshlp.org...

This item requires a subscription to Cold Spring Harbor Symposia on Quantitative Biology.

Interestingly enough that this proves 100% that the National Institute of Health HAS done studies on "experiments on human manipulation and perception of "virtual objects"." via the Massachusetts Institute of Technology... and they were doing so 20 years ago (this paper was wrote up in 1990).

What could they possibly be using this type of information for?

Wow.. as I sit here digging a little more...

Science 9 February 1973:
Vol. 179. no. 4073, pp. 590 - 592
DOI: 10.1126/science.179.4073.590

Prev | Table of Contents | Next
Articles

Haptic Illusion: Apparent Elongation of a Disk Rotated between the Fingers
Robert H. Cormack 1

1 New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, Socorro 87801

A disk (coin) turned end over end between thumb and forefinger feels longer to the turning hand. The illusion grows rapidly for 30 seconds but does not become asymptotic within 60 seconds. The illusion increases with coin size and turning rate, and is independent of holding pressure. It appears to involve illusory mechanisms in both hands.

Source: www.sciencemag.org...

*** Notice this one dates all the way back to 1973...

and as I dig a bit more I'm finding references to literature dating all the way back to 1934! ( Revesz, G. , Z. Psychol., 131, 296 (1934).)

REVESZ, GEZA (1878–1955), psychologist. Born at Siofok in Hungary, Revesz qualified first in law and then studied psychology. At the University of Goettingen, he was influenced by both his teacher, Georg Elias Mueller, and by David *Katz, under whose influence he became a phenomenologist in his thinking and with whom he collaborated in a number of studies. In 1908 he went to the University of Budapest, and was appointed professor of experimental psychology. He also lectured to the staff of Budapest's military academy and is credited with being the first to give European military training a pedagogical basis by setting up psychological tests for use by the army instructors. With the rise of anti-democratic and antisemitic movements in Hungary during the 1920s, Revesz's professorship was threatened and he departed for Holland. From 1923 he lectured there in industrial psychology, and in 1932 he was appointed to the Municipal University of Amsterdam as professor of psychology and director of the psychological laboratory. In 1935 he founded the journal Acta Psychologica, and edited it until the Germans occupied Holland during World War II. Publication was resumed in 1950, and Revesz remained editor until his death.

His work encompassed varied fields. His early interest centered on visual perception, and later he concerned himself with the psychological aspects of music. He carried out tests on the sense of touch, and identified those elements of tactile perception that are not shared by the optic and acoustic senses. This research brought him in contact with blind persons, and Revesz, in part moved by sympathy, conducted studies on the personal life of the blind. He also devoted himself to understanding the basic differences between humans and animals, in which connection he produced his study on the origins of languages. Several of Revesz's books appeared in English, including: The Psychology of a Musical Prodigy (1925), Psychology and Art of the Blind (1950), The Origins and Prehistory of Language (1956), and The Human Hand (1958).
BIBLIOGRAPHY:

H. Pieron, in: American Journal of Psychology, 69 (1956), 139–41: H.C.J. Duijker in: Acta Psychologica, 11 (1955), 356–9.

Source: www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

then there's this...

Géza Révész (31 August 1902 - 22 January 1977) was a Hungarian military officer and politician, who served as Minister of Defence between 1957 and 1960. During the Hungarian Soviet Republic and the Second World War he fought in the Red Army. From 1960 to 1963 he was the Hungarian ambassador to the Soviet Union.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Strange, is this the same person?? If so apparently he was born twice and died twice...
Yet he was around in Hungary both times.

I'm not finding anything showing that he was connected to the Minister of Defense. If this was a father and son, you'd think there would be some mention of it?

The Timewheel (Hungarian: Időkerék) is one of the world's largest hourglasses, situated in Budapest, Hungary next to City Park, right of Heroes' Square and behind the Palace of Art (Műcsarnok). It is made of granite, steel, and glass, and weighs 60 tons. The "sand" (actually glass granules) flows from the upper to the lower glass chamber for one year. The sand runs out on New Year's Eve and the Timewheel is then turned 180 degrees so the flow of the sand can resume for the next year. The turning is done by manual power using steel cables and it takes roughly 45 minutes for 4 people to complete the half turn. The Timewheel was unveiled on 1 May 2004 to commemorate the historic enlargement of the European Union that also admitted Hungary (along with 9 other countries) to the EU.

The idea and the building of the TimeWheel is marked by János Herner, the architectural design of the statue was done by István Janáky.

The Nima Sand Museum 1-year hourglass ("The Sandtimer") in Nima, Shimane Prefecture, Japan, was constructed in 1991, and was inspired by the Timewheel idea.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

** on this note, am I reading this incorrectly or what? How exactly can something built in Hungary during 2004 inspire people to build something else in Japan in 1991 - last I checked 1991 was "13" years BEFORE 2004.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by sum1one]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Well said. Its people like this who hope nothing happens, just so they can say "i was right"

Aboslotley!

Chances are, he will not post on here again. If he does, then i think he will keep on making himself look a bit of an "idiot"

Hopefully, if he returns, he will come back with a more positive and understanding view point on the discussion at hand, instead of, as you say, being an idiot. Though I wouldn't call him an idiot, to do so is to fall down to his level of negativity with such name calling.

Like i said before. I want this too be true, i really do, and there is nothing wrong with people believing this. My only concern is what i said earlier. If people put too much faith in this, and nothing happens, how will that effect their state of mind?

My dear freind, thank you so much for having such an open mind in relation to other peoples emotions and beliefs.

Anyways, its an interesting thread, filled with people who want a change for the better.

Again, I applaued you for your contribution in recognising that the people in this discussion are doing so in a loving and caring manner to better help humanity. Wheather or not people chose to believe, is, well, within your own right to do so. However, negativity is not very welcome in this discussion as this discussion is one based firmly on love and light, respect and graditude to better educate each other on the positive.

So, how anyone can come on this thread and show so much hatred towards these people just shows the mentality of humans in this day and age. That they can look at good people and hate them, just because they don't believe what they believe

Very well put my friend, and im in total agreement with you indeed. However, their time will come to realise that WE, as humans, are ALL different and should NOT be labled the same. No need to keep yourself locked inside the box, and in this case, the box of negativity. I believe, its really up to us to continue discussions like this to help those get out of that box. We can only do are best.

I very much like your attitude my friend

Be safe and be well to you and your loved ones,

Love and light,

Spiro

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Spiro]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OH read a few posts...
what a load of dirt.
If I had a donkey and cart I would off load this dung!
and hand it back to them interst free? lol

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
what can I say.. a herd of elephants hehehe

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join