It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan Elders view of 5-6 hrs before 2012 and just after

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ok so this is my second attempt at putting this information up here the last one was removed, so I'll refer directly to the source for this information, then you can make up your own mind.

Here is the link:
Drunvalo Melchizedek Explains What Happens During The Shift

Here is a little excerpt from the link:

The fact that objects start to disappear really starts to make people who do not understand what is happening go crazy. That is why it is important to remember this. It is a natural process, and when this starts to happen you should get to a place that is natural, not inside an artificial structure. You want to be out on the earth. This is the reason why very advanced civilizations built structures out of natural materials, like stone. They make it through the dimensional changes and remain there.

Drunvalo Melchizedek is known as the Ancient Mayan's spokesperson, well that's how I have interpreted anyway. I have read his books - they are very interesting - some a little too deep for the average person, and the link provide a transcript of what will happen just before 2012, 3 weeks before, then 5-6 hours before, during the actual shift, and immediately after. Now I'm not saying this is gospel, I just want you all to have another opinion other than a mass awakening, total destruction, or nothing happening, I mean the best place to be is to have no mind sets at all and let it be - accepting all that comes your way.

It is postulated that the 12th dimension is also referred to as Melchizedek consciousness - more on that here - 13 Dimensions and the shift

Enjoy the read. I would like to hear what you think about this, whether it sounds like lunacy or just fits right into where you are at now with your own personal development. Also, if you want to know more about this type of stuff pm me.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Reflections]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
ah ha...one of the few that look at the 'DeDroidify' site,

but, one can see this isn't new info being presented, and its by a self-appointed spokesperson for some group of Maya descendants...

Saturday, April 5, 2008
Drunvalo Melchizedek Explains What Happens During The Shift

From The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life Volume 2: [...]

you might want to visit:
www.realitysandwich.com
they present some good reading & items to research there on a regular basis... generally 10 topics or facets of reality/life/society/et al

thanks...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I thought the idea behind the Mayan calendar was that aliens gave them the knowledge to build it, unless aliens are secretly talking to this elder, I don't see how it would have any relevance.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yeah reality sandwich rocks, I really like that site.

I do think this is very old information, and I have a feeling the Mayan's chose Drunvalo as their spokesperson, the one that would communicate, or be an intermediatory for Mayan information and the rest of the world.

But none the less, this guy has a pretty serious knowledge cap on if you ask me...

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hmm.. Everything we use on this earth comes from the earth, everything here on this great planet is marked by the earth so we should all be good..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Very good post ! Very good information ! Even though this information has been available for some time it still is good to see it being put out there. Is it not possible to understand the way modern humanity is on the road of destruction. The way humans are multiplying at an unsustainable rate. The planet is being raped for its goodness. Most humans have forgotton the way of life and to live in balance with earth. The Mayan calendar poses many questions... A lot of folk wish to categorize it in the "Y2K" basket and wish to debunk anything regarding it. Never the less much of the tech from the Mayans we use on a daily basis but the question of the end of the calendar still hangs over everyones head. A new level of enlightenment and conscience is looming for all humans like it or not...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's interesting for a new person to all this, like me, to read because it seems that a lot of different people from the New Age movement are talking about similar things.

Basically to focus on yourself and try to be love. Obviously this particular article was seriously deep and impossible to prove/debunk. Yet it's interesting how a lot of the 'positive' thinkers are saying this same core message.

Considering the alternative of doom and gloom, I prefer the above scenario.

I feel a whole lot of people will fail considering our terrible state of affairs should the above scenario come to pass.

The more I read about whats happening the more I am drifiting towards the opinion that something major will occur in the next few years. I don't know what from the long list of possibilities, but I don't think the years will just pass as they have up until now.

Call it a hunch.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Drunvalo Melchizedek is known as a fraud as well.

It's all about the money for him, word to the wise. Do your research on both side and always follow the money trail.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I respect your opinion here, but I believe you are wrong, I have read a lot of his books, and the vibe is definitely about helping the people. not the money.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
the whole 2012 mayan calendar thing is just completely wrong. The date was based on the cycle of the calendar, it does not point to any major change or happening, simply that the date cycle will start again, nothing more and nothing less. Much in the same way that when 12 o'clock hits we don't all die of some horrific world ending catastrophe, the time just cycles back to 1 o'clock and an then we have lunch

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I can see a lot of people really trying to dismiss this, but they are forgetting something. All it takes to pass over successfully is a state of peace of mind, or at least that's how I interpret it. That costs nothing and causes no harm, so it should be an option regardless.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

wow, this is totally on the lines of the way im thinking and trying to live, its hard to seperate from the ego/ reality. but only time will tell. im ready for whatever is comming our way! peace and love!

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well then ATS's motto is to deny ignorance. Wouldn't you agree if someone or group had knowledge to enlightenment it should be freely distributed? It's not hard to do with the advent of the internet, in digital form.

Then why does he charge? if his knowledge is about enlightenment and gaining the higher vibrational frequency, his heart charka should be open, and allow everyone access to the knowledge.

If I personally found info that was a shortcut to enlightenment, I would post it for everyone to read and no charge.

This man knows people are searching and is praying on that, just like another religion. All good intentions until they see the dollar signs and the money that can be made.

P.S. I really want to be wrong about this guy, because he does have some interesting info. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This is absolutely fascinating. Where does he get this information? Does it explain that in the book? Very interesting details - thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

You make some good points here, but everyone has to survive and unfortunately that requires money in our current system, now of course I don't know the full picture either, he could be doing this for the money, still doesn't change the fact that the info is relevant to us. I believe there are pdf's of his books on the net and alot of the stuff I have read correlates with a whole heap of research I've been doing.

What I think is more important: is there anywhere else that says something similar to this, to clarify? If two independent sources say the same thing, then we might have a common thread. Has any one got info like this from another source?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

P.S. I really want to be wrong about this guy, because he does have some interesting info. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Realtruth]

I hope so too, otherwise we have all been taken for a ride!

But on a more serious note, you know that "gut" feeling you get when you are in a dangerous situation? Well once intuition becomes clearer in your minds eye, then the same happens with your "gut" feeling when information is pertinent to you.

I was telling my spiritual teacher about this and my whole body was tingling as I did it, and she was saying that there is some truth in this stuff, based on what I just explained in the last paragraph, she was getting strong vibrations all through her body while I was telling her about the three alternate timelines 3rd density, 4th density negative, and 4th density positive. She looked like she was going to pass out! Weird huh.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crezo

Actually aside from the clock and calendar, and possible earth changes, it is about the return of the Quetzcoatl, the Eye of Horus, the feathered serpents, the group that bring us: enki/enlil/El/Isis/Ra/Osiris and even Zeus, and it seems to be cordinating with the space we're traveling through.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
THis has a lot of Nasa articles concerning a possible rembrant of a super nova and magentic strips holding it there in space, just out side our heliosphere.

This is a good read.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
OK this is interesting. I have never read about this.

So he got this information from the Mayans? Is this what happened to them? Is this why so many civilizations seemed to "disappear?"

This sounds very interesting but kind of scary even though he states it's natural.

Will we continue on in our lives and with our families?

I didn't find my soul mate finally to be taken from him in a shift, which is fascinating if true.

Is this guy the only one who mentions this? He heard it from the Mayan Elders? Is there anywhere else I can read about this? I find it interesting and I have read about a shift but never like this before.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I will converge to this location before the phase shift becomes reality.

The Great Ones or better known as the Ancient Ones have always

known of this sacred place. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by crezo

Actually aside from the clock and calendar, and possible earth changes, it is about the return of the Quetzcoatl, the Eye of Horus, the feathered serpents, the group that bring us: enki/enlil/El/Isis/Ra/Osiris and even Zeus, and it seems to be cordinating with the space we're traveling through.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
THis has a lot of Nasa articles concerning a possible rembrant of a super nova and magentic strips holding it there in space, just out side our heliosphere.

This is a good read.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Unity_99]

Thats how I feel also. When I first learned about Enki and all the other stuff I had a feeling go through my body that was quite unreal, I was shaking when I first got the information. I have never felt anything so real in my life....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join