It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia bans flu vaccines in children after vomiting, fevers, seizures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Australia bans flu vaccines in children after vomiting, fevers, seizures

birdflu666.wordpress.com

(NaturalNews) Although it’s still summer in North America, it is of course winter in Australia, and the flu season is well under way there. As usual, Australian health authorities have been urging parents there to vaccinate their children against the flu, propagating the mythology that flu vaccines are both safe and effective. But this time around, many Australian parents found out the hard way that they were being lied to.

It didn’t take long to realize the truth after their children start going into convulsions following the flu vaccine injections. Other children began vomiting or exh
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This kind of story always makes me shiver and only reinforces my belief that swine flu/bird flu is all one big con.
Personally aside from the usual polio vaccinations i got as a kid I've never been immunised against any of these "scary conditions"
So far Ive had about 3 colds in the last 15 years.
Not sure what folk will think about this story but I saw a report on a tv how about it yeterday and some people in the uk are trying to get the police involved.
Im sure there's more to it but for now I'll be sticking to an apple a day.

birdflu666.wordpress.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I can't say I am surprised, and my thoughts are with you all.

When we had the "outbreak" in the UK it looked hokey from the start and the way it was handled made it crystal clear to me that it was at least all hype and big pharma money making.

All the worldwide deaths and doom have yet to happen and it soon went quiet.

Now waiting to see what this winter brings, but I have never and will never be taking this vaccine. I would have thought that the very nature of a mutating virus would make it hard if not impossible to vaccinate against.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey

When we had the "outbreak" in the UK it looked hokey from the start and the way it was handled made it crystal clear to me that it was at least all hype and big pharma money making.

Tell me about it everyone getting dosed on tamiflu and not being able to leave the house for over a week it was rediculous
I shared a house with 3 people who had swine flu and were all taking the meds apart from me and i ws the only one who didnt get it.
Now I do think ive got a good immune system but I just dont think it adds up.
Thing that scares me though is when you hear rumours of it being national covert drug testing . what wont they do????

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I always found flu vaccines to be ridiculous. I always catch the flu but it only takes at most 10 days for it to leave. I do take antipyretics sometimes to bring my body temp down when it's going off the wall but I do try bear the fever as much as possible because it's the body's defense mechanism. I always treat the flu like a cold. You'll always get one.

Maybe because I'm the sickly type so I'm just used to being sick most of the time. The tougher ones can get a bit sensitive when they get the occasional colds and flu.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I do know one person who was ill during the time of the pandemic, but she was NOT diagnosed with swine flu. I think that there were some genuine cases, but these were very few and certainly no where near what had been predicted.

My main concern at the time was that they were not properly diagnosing or tracking swine flu - a major indicator that the pandemic was not as serious as we were being told. Another concern that beacuse of this
more serious illnesses with similar symptoms could have been missed.

It also would have been a very good opportunity to test and practise the procedures we have in place for a real global pandemic (you know, one where there is a real threat to health).

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Double post so edited to add:

What was also worrying was the amount of people who defrauded the website to get multiple doses of tamiflu even though they were not ill!

I think I heard that the vaccinations that had not been used (I also heard some had been contaminated) have now been sold to some 3rd world govt. Lucky them - watch and see what happens and then we will see what was in store for us. I will have to find out where it went, as I don't remember off hand.

Maybe it was just a test to see how we would react in a pandemic. I know alot of people won't be so trusting in the future. Maybe they will be rolling out the REAL virus in the hope that people will refuse vaccinations.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by YarlanZey]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey

All the worldwide deaths and doom have yet to happen and it soon went quiet.

Now waiting to see what this winter brings, but I have never and will never be taking this vaccine. I would have thought that the very nature of a mutating virus would make it hard if not impossible to vaccinate against.

Well i will never ever ever ever ever take this vaccine and i urge every single person on the planet to do the same. I even made the point of going onto BBC Radio Scotland Live last year to get my point across about this.

And yes you are right, its a virus, it can and will mutate, the vaccine is only affective against H1N1, as soon as it mutates the vaccine will be totally useless. Why take the risk?

Common flu kills 3000 in the UK every year, Swine/Bird Flu killed 40ish (most of which had underlaying health conditions so it was probably that underlaying condition that killed them, not the Swine/Bird Flu.

Please wake up everyone, please!!!

[edit on 29/8/10 by jrmcleod]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

It was the flu that killed them, in reality. If your child has a minor heart condition, one you can live your life taking precautions and looking after your health, and then a stronger than average flu (that is weaponized and manufactured by the companies trying to shove vaccines at you) comes along and his heart gives out, its murder. Many people have health conditions they can live any number of years with, if someone helps them along its murder.

These flus are not accidental mutations, they're done by intent by those wanting to be TPTB.

They probably hoped a lot more were going to die than did, I can just see it. Reforming medicare, though its not even medicare that the world enjoys, as it costs a morgage payment still,and trying to get rid of pre-existing health ailments, plus give a payoff to the pharmeceuticals all at the same time. That seems to be the reason for that particular virus.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No i totally agree with you, i believe the swine flu was put here by TPTB, however, i think it was a precursor to a bigger event, i think they wanted to use the swine fluas a means to get people vaccinated, as in the masses vaccinated. The "new super bug" which i believe will occur this winter will have a serious effect on those who did get vaccinated.

I believe TPTB wanted 90% of the people to take the vaccine so that the new "superbug" would affect the 90% who took the vaccine.

I have no evidence what-so-ever for this, its only my opinion/hunch.

its just that somehow i dont think TPTB would muck up something like this so badly...i think its part of their plan.

And yes, if i had a child who wall ill etc i would have a sceond guess, but since i had a 5month old child at the time the swine flu broke out, and i was a new father, i was extremely anxious about his safety. As people know, a child younger than 6 months stands little or no chance against something like this (at least what it was made out to be like).

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Omg you guys have some messed up theories about flu vaccines and governments..

Homestly the simple truth is children are getting sick from the vaccine because it is too powerfull for their immune system to keep up with it

After all what does a vaccine contain??

A virus-then antidote for that virus.. Therfore the body now has the blueprints to destroy it

they are giving too big a dose in the kids.. it's no government conspiricy superbug omg

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienslayer

So glad your were here to sort that out for us all , while your at it would you mind clearing up the 9/11 fiasco as well. Where the hell would be without you

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienslayer
Omg you guys have some messed up theories about flu vaccines and governments..

Homestly the simple truth is children are getting sick from the vaccine because it is too powerfull for their immune system to keep up with it

After all what does a vaccine contain??

A virus-then antidote for that virus.. Therfore the body now has the blueprints to destroy it

they are giving too big a dose in the kids.. it's no government conspiricy superbug omg

No, if you did your research you would see that they never used the H1N1 strain in the vaccination. It has othing to do with the dose, it probably has more to do with the heavy metals used in the vaccines that are highly toxic to humans. No wonder there are reports about narcolepsy links.

Edit to add: there is no antidote contained within the vaccine. vaccines work by putting a small amount of live virus into your blood stream so that your body can handle it. It then fights it off and "remebers" the virus for any future invasion and how to defeat it.

There is no majic antidote that is put in it, otherwise they'd just get you to drink this magic potion or swallow this magic pill of pure antidote

[edit on 29/8/10 by jrmcleod]

join