It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sunner redstone/mtv,cbs,viacom threatening behaviour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey guys,found this to be interesting. Sumner Redstone is a leader of corperate America.The man is worth 9 billion dollars. He has control of what we see and what we do not see on are television.There was a story run about him strong arming producers about acts he wants on to the forefront . The daily beast web site reportered this,the reporter was Peter Lauran .The electric Barbellas were the band he wanted pushed.
Then one day the reporter got a phone call from Sumner to say"Its sumner Redstone i think you know i run viacom,cbs and mtv,i want your source of the story,but dont worry we wont kill him,dont worry we wont fire him,we just want to talk to him

Ats when does running a story on a website become a death sentence??
or do you think it was a old guy in love with his power,who is trying to play god father??
please let me know what you think,thanks guys!!

or is this part of a cabal of people trying to rule the world??

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

we are change mets sumner

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
these old dried up wrinkled sacks of human waste think that since they have most of the money we are going to bow down to them as some sort of gods. that they somehow have a better grasp on what is best for the rest of us. my solemn promise to all of you is that if i ever encounter one of these pigs in person i will spit directly into their face just to let them know exactly where they stand in the eyes of the poor, angry, oppressed everyday common american.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 2weird2live2rare2die

Hey 2weird2live2rare2die thanks for the reply buddy
, yep i agree its unbelivable how much heart ache they have caused especially in Africian and Middle class white kids.
In making kids think its cool to be a ganster and its cool to live in broken down neighbourhoods and kids that think its good to be stupid and act like fools.They have grown men listening to 5 year olds stuff. The ideas they pump in there head every day is a disgrace.Also how many good hard working people have had there dreams crushed and careers destroyed just to push artists that will bow over for them and pump their crap out.This is the main brain washers of the America.
Id be right there with you mate

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I think this may be the Daily Beast article in question -

www.thedailybeast.com...

From the first video you posted: "We're not gonna kill him, we just want to talk to him..." --- Translation: "Barring this information being made public in advance, we fully intend to kill this reporter and his source."

In the second video, Redstone reveals how the media distributes the "right" story and then when pressed for his definition of "right", meekly attempts to cover his slip with the blatant falsehood that the Truth is 'always the right story'. His predictable ramble about the 'responsibility' inherent in his media corporations sure seems devoid of substance as he personally rams the "Electric Barbarellas" into his already superficial MTV Programming.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by FewWorldOrder]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

LOL Thanks for your reply and your link my friend
SHOCKING or what?? Were not going to kill you,i take that as code for were going to blow your head off HAHAHA and braincode for
lets get the hell out of america

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Im sorry guys for the bad grammer earlier,i had deleted parts of story by mistake,its cool now

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
How long will we debate and argue there existance?
when we will take the power in our own hands?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Theproofessor

I hear you there buddy,only problem is they got bigger caliber ammo
,i think the time for debate is over,your dead right
THEY LIVE

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

top topics

join