It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel eying Pakistan as ally in Muslim world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

* Israeli officials say Muslim world only focusing on Palestine, not on killings in Indian-held Kashmir

* Pakistan not an enemy, too distant from Israel

Src: www.dailytimes.com.pk...\08\26\story_26-8-2010_pg7_29

Pakistan considered by many as terrorist hub of the world is getting favorable eye from Israel. It is correct that covert diplomatic ties between Pakistan and Israel have existed in the past with exchange of delegations too had taken place during the past 50 years.
Pakistan Times | Top Story: 174-member delegation from Pakistan reaches Israel. Israel already has some contacts with military establishment in Pakistan.

Does this surprise anyone? Frankly, it did surprised me at first but then I remembered how Israel tried to sell nuclear weapons to then apartheid South Africa when the whole world was boycotting it. Revealed: how Israel offered to sell South Africa nuclear weapons

It won't be surprising if we find out tomorrow that Israel has been making secret deals with Pakistan and selling them weapons which are then used against USA & N.A.T.O troops in Afghanistan and against India. Israel has already accepted Pakistan is too far away from it to pose a threat then what's stopping them to make some money secretly while putting other lives at risk.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ironic isn't it?

Pakistan = very unstable Muslim nuclear power.= Ally of Israel.

Iran =not so unstable muslim non nuclear power.=Enemy of Israel.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
well, talk about sleeping with the enemy. It was a little odd how the lame stream media all of a sudden started to talk about the pakistan floods and wondering why the public was not offering donations to help the victims in Pakistan. Gee, maybe because people assumed pakistan is a terrorist state and giving them donations would be considered aiding the enemy? But, since the media say it's okay I guess it's fine now. According to the director of the "30 days show" in his movie "where in the world is Osama bin laden" I think I recall him ending outside of Pakistan, as probably the most legitimate place Bin Laden is residing (I don't buy that he's in Iran, that's laughable). So maybe Pakistan is some type of "safe haven" terrorist state, more than likely the jumping point for terrorist acts in other parts of the world, for example, Mumbai.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My opinion?

Afghanistan, not a problem. Occupied.

Iraq, not a problem. Occupied.

Iran, not a problem. Looking to attack.

Pakistan, HUGE problem. Ally. Isn't this the base of the Taliban now?

I don't understand what the quantifiable reason there is for the US and Israel when they choose allies. Pakistan is about the most dangerous country on the planet but they are an ally.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Israel has ties to most of the Muslim world. They are not public because of backlash Muslim govs would recieve. Ties to a US ally and a nuclear Muslim state is not only not suprising but just common sense.

top topics

join