It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Spiritual Octopus/Spider in the sky?

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I was wondering if any myth buffs (or even religion buffs) could tell me whether there is a mythical creature similar to a giant octopus or spider that is usually invisible to the human eye and exists above the land in the sky.

I know its a really strange question and I really dont want to go into why im asking.




posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn
 


en.wikipedia.org... Google it man!



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The Flying Spaghetti Monster himself! Praise him!
RAmen!



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
It is not a spider nor octopus. Closer to a starfish. Spiders and octipi are more evolved life forms and have their brain centrally located. This beasty has its "brains" stretched down each appendage giving it the sensitivity it needs to catpture the energy it feeds on.
This creature, and others like it, exist in a different phase of existence and are therefore usually invisible. Although, on rare occasions, after consuming energies close in phase with our own, the creature can become partially visible, but the effect is only temporary as the creature digests (actually more like heterodynes) the energy.
They tend to occupy space far away from cities as, although they are not affected by our environmental pollutants, they are affected by the pressures of "will". The cities have a much higher concentration of human selfishness and personal greed, which causes the creatures pain and disorientation.
The best chance of spotting one would be in an isolated area at twilight, due to the bluer wavelenghts of light being more filtered and giving the human eye a better chance of catching the dim flouresence these creature can give off under the right conditions, but they have been seen at other times of the day. If you've seen one at night you are very fortunate indeed for it is not know how the manifest at night at this point.
Remember, if you do see one, do not "ask" it to perform in any way for you. This is a self serving request and will drive the creature away. Instead, project gratitude and be thankful for the event you have been lucky enough to see and the creature might even come to investigate you out of curiosity.
Have no fear, they cannot manipulate our phase of matter and are completly harmless.



posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn
 


Eonnn.....

You might find the work of Trevor James Constable interesting.

Constable is one the very first advocates of the existence of “plasma lifeforms”

Here is his website:

www.trevorjamesconstable.com...

Here is a photo of Constable & 2 of his well known photos from the 1950’s:





Here is another website regarding Constable:

educate-yourself.org...

Here is a YT interview with Constable.



Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not



posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiju
It is not a spider nor octopus. Closer to a starfish. Spiders and octipi are more evolved life forms and have their brain centrally located. This beasty has its "brains" stretched down each appendage giving it the sensitivity it needs to catpture the energy it feeds on.
This creature, and others like it, exist in a different phase of existence and are therefore usually invisible. Although, on rare occasions, after consuming energies close in phase with our own, the creature can become partially visible, but the effect is only temporary as the creature digests (actually more like heterodynes) the energy.
They tend to occupy space far away from cities as, although they are not affected by our environmental pollutants, they are affected by the pressures of "will". The cities have a much higher concentration of human selfishness and personal greed, which causes the creatures pain and disorientation.
The best chance of spotting one would be in an isolated area at twilight, due to the bluer wavelenghts of light being more filtered and giving the human eye a better chance of catching the dim flouresence these creature can give off under the right conditions, but they have been seen at other times of the day. If you've seen one at night you are very fortunate indeed for it is not know how the manifest at night at this point.
Remember, if you do see one, do not "ask" it to perform in any way for you. This is a self serving request and will drive the creature away. Instead, project gratitude and be thankful for the event you have been lucky enough to see and the creature might even come to investigate you out of curiosity.
Have no fear, they cannot manipulate our phase of matter and are completly harmless.

Now this is what I'm talking about! holy crap! I'm glad you guys haven't straight out ridiculed me so I will go into why I asked this question in the first place.

I was outside my house one night looking up at the stars in a very shamanic mood. I decided to let myself and my eyes completely relax while i gazed at the stars, then suddenly I saw something appear, almost like it was coming at me. It scared me at first but I decided to put my fear aside and continue. I relaxed my gaze again. and this white hazy spiraling cloud formation started taking shape in the sky.

It was really strange because it only occured when i did this special gaze, and it was almost like it was reacting specifically to this gaze. When I gazed at it in fullness, without holding back, I saw white strands reaching outwards like a single strand of a spiders web reaching out to each star. The strange thing was they were all coming back to the same point, a point just to my left.

I looked to my left and there I saw this octopus thing. It had a head like an octopus but the bottom was more like a spider, but it could of been tentacles I was unsure because it was hard to see it clearly. It was quite large and hovering above my backyard like it was sitting on a web. It also moved a bit when I looked at it, like it knew I could now see it.

It had a strand going out to each star. It appeared this creature was living just above my pool outside my house. It was quite large and kinda scary but I sort of knew it couldn't harm me. I then noticed something else strange about it. It was shooting these tiny little darts out at me, like little arrows. I believed at the time this was its way of influencing peoples thoughts so I became angry with it and tried to shoo it away by sending out my own thought arrows (which obviously didn't happen) but the creature got the message and started moving away slowly at first, into the night sky and eventually moving away at about the speed of an aeroplane until it was no longer visible.

So as you can see, I would say your right about these creatures living within our plane of existence just in a different phase, and feeding off our energies.



posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Eonnn,

How big was it and how high up???
I remember reading a couple stories of the CTHULHU when i was younger.
Most if not all were written by H. P. Lovecraft.
But I believe there may be older stories of it as well.
A remember a description quite similar to yours if I am not mistaken.
There were/are cults based upon a slumbering cosmic octopus like ancient god "CTHULHU".

Try starting here:
Link
`



posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What you saw is more complex than the creature I was referring to. My example resembles a starfish insomuch as it has arms or tenticles eminating out of a central body, but has no head. It is a simple creature with low intelligence. It is just a simple grazer much like a cow floating around in our atmosphere.
Did you consider that maybe it was just peeing in your pool?



posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ive got a thread coming up ive been thinking about for along time, and im hoping no one beats me to it.

this is going to be right up eonnn and kaiju's alley.



posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn
 


When I die and they lay me to rest,
Gonna go to the place that's the best.
When they lay me down to die,
Goin' up to the cephalopod in the sky.




I couldn't help myself.



posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeroEngineer
Eonnn,

How big was it and how high up???
I remember reading a couple stories of the CTHULHU when i was younger.
Most if not all were written by H. P. Lovecraft.
But I believe there may be older stories of it as well.
A remember a description quite similar to yours if I am not mistaken.
There were/are cults based upon a slumbering cosmic octopus like ancient god "CTHULHU".

Try starting here:
Link



It was about the same size as a car? roughly 5x5x5m?

It was sitting at first about roof height of a 1 storey building. But when it left, it moved diagonally upwards into the sky so it could go as high as it wanted.

I dont think its that Cthulu thing because i looked on wikipedia and it said its fictional, made up by HP Lovecraft. Also, it is supposed to look grotesque and be extremely evil. This thing I saw wasn't very grotesque.. just looked like a huge octopus really, and I dont think it was evil. I did try communicating with it, but didn't get any kind of response.

Epitaph, I will try to keep an eye out for your thread



posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
S&F. Loved the story Eon and also the replies... I love it when a seemingly 'ridiculous' story to some is bathed in understanding here at ATS


I've had a similar experience about 3-4 months ago actually using my future father-in-law's telescope, starwatching and I spotted a star I couldn't quite see w/ the naked eye...

I did the relaxation technique trying to focus and it looked to my right, across the street but just from the corner of my eye as if this brilliant (yet not 'blinding') white 'fluffball' was eminating and moving slowly in a south westerly direction from the sky toward me...

I'll go into proper detail later on but suffice to say I didn't make much of it at the time as I had company and my "in-laws" aren't exactly what you'd call ATS Friendly lol. (They go Baaahhhh & like it, so to speak).


edit on 13-9-2010 by Red3ye because: Don't know my east from west




posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn
 


There is a spider temple in the South Americanaz. So who knows it may know how to stay unseen to the unspiritual human eye like DRAGONS. And how can it not be see. Well if it is real then it would be an ancient creature. Two things can prevent humans from seeing it. 1. Due to it being ancient it may possess intelligence not knowledge but intelligence of the human eye wave view and may know how to minipulate itself to not be seen all it takes is frequency adjustment and human eye sees nothing (wonders why Earth cloak isnt using frequency adjustment, but thats another topic. 2. It was created so long before human or living things were that living things cannot see it....



edit on 9/13/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


Not sure with the eyes rolling smiley if you were being serious or sarcastic; but there's a third option. It could live/reside in another plane... This could be the reason it can only (or more likely) be seen from the eyes corner.

Random question; where did you get your username? Were you a part of Project Ophiuchus?



posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The native belief is that we are all connected in a giant web...each of us a part of this web and we influence one another with our actions within this web. Think of the butterfly effect. You have been granted a wonderful vision, and when you are ready to accept your place within the web....you may have this vision again.

Never forget you as we all...are connected to the web of life.

~holly



posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn

I was outside my house one night looking up at the stars in a very shamanic mood.


I'd say it was your imagination
I'd guess when on shamanic mood, your eyes are turned inside out. Did you play the drum also?

-v



posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


i'm very interested in this man. i believe in this... this is incredible! thank you for posting that link.



posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn
 


i'm intrigued! i would like to try this sometime and see if maybe i can come into contact someday with this being. i read a story once by Lovecraft with similar creatures that were only visible when a certain light was shone upon them, but for the life of me i can't remember the plot or title.

anyway. i'm assuming you were completely sober during this experience? i'm so excited by all of this, it's new to me. i don't doubt for a second that you saw something wonderful and living, some sort of hole in the different planes that everything exists on. incredible. do post more if you ever have another experience! on that note, HAVE you had any other experiences?



posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by modified
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not
 


i'm very interested in this man. i believe in this... this is incredible! thank you for posting that link.


Modified.....

You are very welcome!


You might also find this interesting.....some people (including Zorgon) believe this video shows the birth of a "plasma critter".

TallyUFO - It's been 5 years... anyone know what was over my home that day?

For the record.....

I believe the video shows an out-of-focus reflective balloon.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not


edit on 21-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Fix link




top topics



 
3

log in

join