It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old soldier drops three bombshells!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The fact that so many have pounced so quickly on this story to negate it, is in itself suspicious.

I am old enough to know that things were done a lot differently back in the old days. Your judging his story by today's standards holds no weight with me. You are either speculating or deliberately trying to throw cold water on it.

The notion that something appears too ridiculous by normal standards to be true, does not apply to government which we all know has done very unconscionable things during covert operations. Where do you get off trying to pretend that you are not aware of these things? I don't believe you. The things this man described are indeed well within the realm of possibility for the military and government - especially the American one.

That this man is not slick in his presentation adds to the credibility in my mind. He speaks and acts pretty much how you would expect a person of his years who has had a lot of trauma in his life.

I would not necessarily believe his tale 100% but to deride it so vigorously so quickly is definitely something I am more suspicious of.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by wayno]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My favorite part.

During basic training, he severely broke his ankle and was going to be discharged. Paul, however, wanted to be a soldier and pleaded to remain in the service. The military agreed to let him stay and do only light duties - with one condition. He had to do anything he was asked without question.

That's called following orders.
The military makes everyone who joins do that.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Most people tend to reject what they perceive as lies. The more something seems a lie, the quicker and larger the reaction.

His story reads like Forrest Gump, to be quite frank. It's simply too many amazing things to be anything but some good fiction.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
So the CIA tells this guy to "keep his mouth shut of we will shut it for you", and in response to that....he goes completely public with it?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
one thing of this interview i didnt like(in the 1st 5min), was how the interviewer was leading the person interviewed vs. allowing him to simply tell his story...i didnt know what the purpose of the interview was, until she blurted out "alien".....small issue.

but i havent finished the interview yet......brb....yup...dont know what to say of this...(shrugs shoulders)

[edit on 28-8-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
The fact that so many have pounced so quickly on this story to negate it, is in itself suspicious.

I am old enough to know that things were done a lot differently back in the old days. Your judging his story by today's standards holds no weight with me. You are either speculating or deliberately trying to throw cold water on it.

The notion that something appears too ridiculous by normal standards to be true, does not apply to government which we all know has done very unconscionable things during covert operations. Where do you get off trying to pretend that you are not aware of these things? I don't believe you. The things this man described are indeed well within the realm of possibility for the military and government - especially the American one.

That this man is not slick in his presentation adds to the credibility in my mind. He speaks and acts pretty much how you would expect a person of his years who has had a lot of trauma in his life.

I would not necessarily believe his tale 100% but to deride it so vigorously so quickly is definitely something I am more suspicious of.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by wayno]

Its not a matter of what you think the US gov would or would not do, its simple common sense. In the middle of a war why would you train a guy who has never flown a plain to crash it with some bound people on board. Clearly this would only be done if they though someone would investigate the deaths of these people. Well now you have to explain why they are alone on a plane that had a untrained pilot that bailed out, oh and also why the bodies were bound. The same with the other grenade killings to make it look like a mortar. What is the point. You put bullets in all there heads and drop them in the ocean and just toss the records of them. Its war no one would question it. Easy and clean. And if you believe that US Gov has worked hard to cover up Roswell then how could you ever believe they have an alien with one unsupervised guard giving people tours. OPSEC was around long before this was suppose to have occured and so was common sense. I do not know if the guy is lying, confused or just trying to make a buck but, I do know that nothing he says seems legit. I mean none of it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Every time I hear one of these guy's stories, who were in the military or worked in a secret installation of some sort and saw aliens or photos of flying saucers or some other such evidence, and then got away with the information and want to share their stories, I think of what Werner Von Braun is quoted as having said to his secretary.

"Remember, the last enemy the powers that be will produce will be the aliens. They will use the aliens to weaponize space."

This whole subject is very murky. There are a lot of people who are very sincere, who believe, with some very credible evidence, that aliens have visited earth. It's just that I am very suspicious of anything emanating from US military circles.

This guy's "confessions and revelations" could in actuality be his last, in a long line of black ops, that he has performed for his bosses in the military. Something to think about.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
humanoid aliens equals bull. They were either engineered or simply nonexistent. You can't have humanoids with technology seemingly only about 60 years ahead of today. Statistically humans should be as rare in space as they were in evolving on this planet. You're not going to get anything like humanity within the range of a nation with technology only 60 years ahead of Earth.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
humanoid aliens equals bull. They were either engineered or simply nonexistent. You can't have humanoids with technology seemingly only about 60 years ahead of today. Statistically humans should be as rare in space as they were in evolving on this planet. You're not going to get anything like humanity within the range of a nation with technology only 60 years ahead of Earth.

They arent evolving anywhere, they've been hybrids and projects for "billions" of years, that is only in the concept of "time". Of course an infinite universe changes the entire thing, for then everything recycles infinitely, and that implies something a little different. An infinite hollographic universe implies an imput system. All things in the infinity is infinte, and consciousness/soul/life progresses eternally and = the infinity itself. That implies something even greater. Complete equality of infinite souls, that are endless, so the pyramid elitist system needs to be turned upside down, an inverted pyramid. Note, if you could pluck a part of your infinite consiouness out and form another soul, in an infinity it would endless stretch in all directions without beginning or ending, and = to the infinity itself. The Child would be = the Parent. Infinity rocks!

That means in No Time, for time is a contruct related to oribit, this is the past.
All things have occurred, are occuring and will occur, and all things have no beginning or end, but are endless.

So the story is complete except for our clips in the film/vidoe/dvd/recording or whatever you want to metaphorically related to contruct/hologram universe.

There are billions of human type species in this galaxy alone, infinite numbers of planets akin to ours.

And we're all in a school, reform school most likely considering the low level tests for love: fascism, nwo, wars, murder, starvation, homelessness, cosmic disasters, etc etc.

Most definitely every single thing you could imagine as hybrid or with dna has already been tried.

Its not random, if this was a construct that ever resembled the game spore where things just "evolved" that occurred billions or trilllions of years ago, and has recycled endlessly. And those ones already did populate the universe with their many many projects, endless times and cylces ago. We're not even the original souls in these body suits, in our tests, they're actually on loan from endless cycles ago. Think Groundhog Day, and you get your crayon set to color the pictures up your way. And for many they're repeating cause it takes love to graduate, the kind that turns the other cheek and would never walk by someone in need, or judge them for their need.

That is something worth trying to wrap the mind around.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
GREAT Story!! I really do have faith that some day everyone on this forum as well as everyone else on this planet will realize that all this arguing just moves us in circles. I do think this will eventually stop and all of us including my self will start to listen more and talk less.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
No he has no proof but what if he isn't pulling anyones leg? It is a crazy story and nothing the govt or military does would surprise me. I'm not saying I believe his story but you just never know. Many people when they are in their last years feel the need to let stuff off their chest, maybe this is his intention. Who knows, maybe he is full of it, who knows.

All the what-ifs and supposition in the world will not make the story any more true.

And all the what if's don't make it untrue either.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
wow im just crazy shocked, he was offered to help kill martin luther king, and what he did to the korean allies is sick, i would let it go too if the government didnt pay me for 50 years. Screw the Freak beerocratic idiots (my view of FBI)
they werent protecting american interests they were ruining americas name. And threatening a good man in the process. I would have de-enlisted at the point they wanted no questions asked though. im not a follow orders without reasons sort of guy.

live free and live, let the other guy die.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This thread is really interesting, and not for the story (though that's pretty entertaining as it is!).

It's interesting because it shows the conspiracy community in perfect clarity.

On one hand you have the people who believe that, no matter what, this is possible. On the other you have the people who are providing reasoning that no, this guy is lying. And few people listen. It's unfortunately a symptom of the conspiracy community that most often people just won't listen to reason. If they did, there wouldn't be so many outlandish conspiracy theories.

People need to be objective and rational and unfortunately these just aren't common attributes around here.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I enjoyed reading your post DeltaNine. Thanks for the contribution, but can you please clarify what you mean when you use the word reason.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Reason, you know, like thinking something through and seeing the reasonable answer that is most likely to be correct.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
OK that's what I thought. I just tend to believe that everyone's rationale is different thats all.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Yes of course, I couldn't dispute that even if I wanted to haha. It's kinda my point but not really, if that makes sense? It doesn't to me!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
lol well you confused the hell out of me too I guess but I like how your trying to look at a bigger picture. Watching and listening are key I think or better yet doing those things are what are pleasurable to me and that's all I can say about that. Going to bed you all have a great night/day/somewhere in between ^_^

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Fair enough, have a good night mate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join