It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Hilton Popped for Cocaine Possession in Las Vegas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I post it here in case anybody cares to follow what is happening with the starlet. I think I said something to that effect on the first post.

But lets not forget the words of a great bard who posted here and many others agreed with.

"trying to care, trying to care, nope don't care"

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Paris often drives (or rather, is driven in) a Rolls...so yes, it's safe to say she's wealthy. While she has done a few projects that may be deemed as "work", (clubbing is not an occupation)...she certainly hasn't made enough off of these projects to support her lifestyle, so sure, she's got money from the family business.

Not that I'm knocking it...wish I had that kind of silver spoon too...

But yes, we should be outraged when those with money get away with things that would get ordinary folks jailed for some time...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Annee

Paris often drives (or rather, is driven in) a Rolls...so yes, it's safe to say she's wealthy. While she has done a few projects that may be deemed as "work", (clubbing is not an occupation)...she certainly hasn't made enough off of these projects to support her lifestyle, so sure, she's got money from the family business.

Not that I'm knocking it...wish I had that kind of silver spoon too...

But yes, we should be outraged when those with money get away with things that would get ordinary folks jailed for some time...

I said she is not wealthy as an heir to the Hilton fortune. This is fact. No Hilton heir is. I did not say she has No inheritance. But it is minimal - by wealthy standards. She HAS to work to supplement her income.

Oh - but you are wrong. She makes Major Money to just show up at clubs. Not to mention her TV projects - acting - books - jewelry - perfume - etc.

She has been very clever at marketing her image. She is paid Big Bucks just to be Paris.

You may not call it work - - but it is - - she gets paid to do it.

---------------------------------------

Am I interested in Paris as a person? NO. My kid works in the industry - - in production. My interest lies in how things work.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I love her excuse, "it wasn't my purse," yeah suuuuuure it wasn't.
You know cause I always carry someone else's purse with my lip gloss in it and their drugs.

She is a moron and shouldn't be given the time of day. She is famous for what really? A sex tape? Her money? Oh it's not her money, it's her parents that's right.

It always amazes me with these so called "celebs" how we give them the spotlight for things that if any normal citizen did they would be treated like low lives yet people feel sorry for these "celebs." I don't feel sorry for them give me their life and their money I would do something productive with it. Lindsay Lohan is the same, she is getting millions now for book offers?! She should be in jail not getting money to tell her story of being a spoiled brat.

These "celebs" seem to get a kick out of this stuff because society feeds into it. There shouldn't be news segments on this stuff imo. The other day they talked about Paris for like an hour I couldn't believe it! I did laugh cause one news lady seemed to feel the same way I did, she didn't think they should even be talking about it.

Anyway, Paris will get away with it like all the others and she will continue to do what she does...be a waste of space.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Lindsay Lohan is the same, she is getting millions now for book offers?! She should be in jail not getting money to tell her story of being a spoiled brat.

I think they should be treated equally under law too - - however many regular people do the revolving door too - - or get off with a warning.

You do realize - you - do not know these people and are also judging them by what the media says about them.

Is it really their fault or responsibility the paparazzi follow them every where?

My kids friend worked with Lindsay Lohan fairly recently. She said Lindsay was Polite - Professional - showed up on time - treated everyone really nice. So - what can I say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join