It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 , Swimclass and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
2012 , Swimclass and the NWO

Yesterday some friends and i gathered to kill our daily portion of insurgents and alien invaders on xbox360 in my home and eventually we started to talk about the whole 2012 event. And a interresting thought came above while discussing what could happen.

After going true the most disturbing scenarios we came to the point where started talking about the flood as possible treat. How most known religions talk about the flood in their bible and pretty much describe the same event. About at the same moment in the discussion i had a idea that i find intreaging at least.

Why do most "Western" countries teach their kids how to swim? What if the NWO knew of a mass flooding event in the future. Lets say something they knew happend a long long time ago and will happen again in 2012, but kept under wraps

It would be a perfect depopulation technique IMHO.

The "rich and strong" survive while all the rest drowns with nobody to blame. The perfect way to take us out. No rebuilding or quarantine, only some cleaning and fixing.

what are your thoughts on this concept?????

Does anyone know where to find a trustworthy place to find out how many actually can swim?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Spartannic

In the event of a mass flooding event, the ability to swim would be no help whatsoever.
The area of water would simply be too wide and too deep.
On the other hand, the ability to swim is quite useful for small-scale water events, like accidentally falling into rivers,or having a leak in your canoe.
Maybe, just maybe, this is the real reason why people are being taught to swim.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If a world-wide tsunami would hit us. I feel my chances for survival grow reasonable.

If they have pre-knowledge of such event they could have been prepairing since the 60's or so.

Maybe those tunnels they are claimed to be digging for the highspeed underground network are really huge draining pipes???

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Spartannic]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Spartannic]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I believe the children are our future ,teach them well and let them swim away.Of course the giant sharks will eat them before they reach the promised land.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spartannic
Why do most "Western" countries teach their kids how to swim? What if the NWO knew of a mass flooding event in the future.

It would be a perfect depopulation technique IMHO.

The "rich and strong" survive while all the rest drowns with nobody to blame. The perfect way to take us out. No rebuilding or quarantine, only some cleaning and fixing.

Anyway, your theory contradicts itself. Just think it through.
If the "rich and strong" are really intending to depopulate the world in this way, then their sensible option is to teach NOBODY to swim, except their own families.
If they teach people in general to swim, they're defeating their own object.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Uhhhhhh - if you live near water, you probably know how to swim. If you vacation near water, you probably know how to swim. There's nothing elitist or western about swimming - on the contrary, it's an extremely natural thing for us. The vast majority of the world's population live on or near water sources - that's just a practical way to build a city. And the world is over 70% water... look, a LOT of people know how to swim.

I think a better strategy would be to build our technology up to a point where humans might be made obsolete entirely. All those tales of deep underground military bases with massive stockpiles of food, and stockpiles of seeds, and greenhouses to grow them in, efficient green energies, air conditioning, and complex computer technology to keep it all going.

All they'd need is a skeleton structure of political/military control and industrial knowledge. The vast vast majority of us - say, all but 200 million or so - would become obsolete and actually, we'd be seen as a threat to their dream world.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I was taught to swim early in life because my family is hooked on water sports. We swim laps, dive, have been lifeguards, ski, scuba dive, fish, and race boats. All in salt water, fresh water, and pools. It is a choice of recreation for us, but it's foolhardy not to learn to swim.

I agree it's not an elitist endeavor. Anybody can learn to swim. Just take a buddy who can swim to a river, lake, or pool and have at it. Any adult that is not afraid of water can learn to swim in no time. It's no biggie, and you can learn for free.

In some scenarios, like tsunami's, and rushing floods, swimming is not going to help you that much anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is an interesting idea.

It's always the things we take for granted where the clues could be hidden.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Hidden in plain sight dude, the true meaning of Occult.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
And all along I thought it was fun to swim. Dumb me. I never suspected that the recreational value of swimming was to be there to body surf a wave hundreds of feet high.

Years ago Bill Cosby did a comedy album and in it he has his version of Noah talking to God. God tells Noah to build an ark. Noah asks, "What if I don't?'

God's answer was, "How long can you tread water?"

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Even if they survive something like a flood . They will always want somebody to rule over. IMHO its not the money that does it its the power they are addicted to. So why not reduce the numbers of the population in a way they can be controlled again.

thx for the input

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This has to be the most ridiculous thread about 2012.
Teaching others to swim to survive a GLOBAL flood?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

lol i know ! but really i've been giving it some thought and to me it seems not as far fetched as most 2012 - ideas. I'm pretty sure if they have a plan to depopulate the world it would be something as simple as this. Hidden in plain sight like the previous poster said.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
They mainly taught football (soccer) and cricket in my school, practice for batting and kicking away meteorite storms I imagine

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is why no matter where I go or what I am doing I always have a automatically inflatable life raft with me!

I also always keep a parachute attached to my back.

And even more importantly a Swiss Army Knife.

I have never had to use them, but in the event of a mass flood, or the world falling away beneath me, I am and forever shall remain prepared!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

All you need is one of those cars that operate on land and water.
Put a cooler in the back, a good navigation system in the front, and you're good to go.

I personally want a helicopter.
But I can't afford one.
It's quite the dilemma.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yeah but they messed up! They got everyone Fat and now they float! LOL

Those skinny elites never had a chance!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, there are really a lot of people who are afraid of water. My mother never learned to swim and so it was important to her that we as children learned how. I don't know if it's really 'pushed' on western children. A lot of people don't have their kids in swim classes from my observation. There are just a lot of demand from people in that particular society and so there are a lot of kids who do learn to swim. I think it's more a trait of this society to let others do things for children rather than the parents having to do it themselves. Take my brother's family for example... he has been in many bands and is quite a musician. Yet they fork out money for piano lessons for all 3 kids. I was like, "why don't you just teach them yourself?" seemed to me it would be a nice 'bonding' thing.

Ah well... I have a 4 yr old who I might have in swim lessons this year. Not because I feel pressured from a eliteist controlled society. And not because I fear flooding - I do think when talking of a flood that catastrophic in nature it really doesn't matter how many swimming lessons a person has had. You are not going to be saved from that.

But we are around water all the time... do a lot of fishing and spend a lot of time around deep water. I have been trying but I can't for the life of me get my daughter to be brave enough to put her face in the water or go in deeper than her waist - with a lifejacket on! I think it would be beneficial for her to be with other children and see them doing it. Kids are more apt to be brave in front of friends. I do worry about what might happen if she ever did get in deep water. At this point, she would definately panic and that is frightening for me.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In my school they taught me how to whittle a 64 bit video processor from a tree branch. It isn't easy let me tell you. I hope its a skill I can use to survive after I'm done treading water.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by stereologist]

new topics

top topics

join