It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cannot Rule Man!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Theyarelying

this sounds like communisim where all were equal, it was just that "some were more equal than others..."it seems that no man should rule another it should be done by all not one.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

A leader should rule by example not by rules that are made to propergate themselves not for the benefit of the majority but for the sustainabilty of those in power.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think that even with the governments still in control, they are also slightly blind to the fact that we have sheer numbers on them and they are afraid of losing their power. So really it's a shared control but theirs is more powerful as long as they keep their control over us.

Spare me when it comes to people dying in other countries. I already understand and feel their pain because I'm an empath to others even over seas. They are in a physically desperate battle. Ours is a mental one. My mental health has been abused by lies and bombardment of "you're never gonna be anything" I have even felt suicidal at my worst. I have been abandonded and left to die. My mind is one #ed up instrument. But I apply my choices to making it so I never have to feel that way again. Guess what I feel #ing awesome and never felt better about my life and I still am mentally warped by my mislead and abused mind. Its our early generations that did this to me. Beyond all my control I have been fed lies... With the knowing of nothing else greater or worse then my experiences I can honestly say I'm stuck in a battle with my society. And thats just the fitting in part. Not to mention how much I'd love to change.

You all want to see what your mishaps and lies are doing look at the new generations of children... We're effed up guys. And most people just stood by when kids like me cried for help. You say that we're just disfunctional and mentally ill... NO! We are abused by the fact that you ignore our real problems and blame new ones on a external source. It's all a downward spriral for anyone born 1985-2005... We have nothing but a choice to make. And it only revolves around caring for the ones we can affect. Be selfless and do something with your life that makes you feel worth something. It's all a ripple. Help one person; ten will help you. Karma is worth the risk of putting yourself on the line for another.

The rate of suicidals is rising and its all because we neglected that the way we raise and treat our children is wrong in msot cases of a suicidal child.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Man cannot rule man, it detracts from truth. If man continues to impede humans from truth, human will not know truth. Man continues to waste its fellow man away. In the meantime, man will not know truth. The powers that be, such as governments and "secret societies" deny people truth.

These people that have come to power, were once people like everyone else, in that they attended grade school, high school, and college.

To examine these people's lives might make people laugh. They have never proven their supremacy over other humans. They only got "lucky" or "fortunate".

In short, think about some politicians in junior high or high school.

If they had abusive parents, would they have succeeded? Consider that a "good" that they lived in a health environment.

These men come into power and have only three ambitions: women and girls, money, and power. They also want enterntainment.

These same people who once believed in a god and lived modest to humble lives (think Hillary or Orin) have suddenly turned into power-hungry Satanists and Luciferians?

No, they have not. The immaturity and fear of these people combined with group think or contagion has denied people truth, though not really politicians.

These people want enterntainment. They want to use girls and want to feel important.

They don't care about truth because they have one life to live.

There are conspiracies about new world orders, aliens, and satanism.

None of it is real.

A new world order? Call it a bunch of guys who have access to nanotechnology and use humans to induce ideas.

Call it a way to spy on girls and attain sex.

Call it a way to make men fat and unhappy and powerless.

Call it a way to make people less than they are.

This is the vast majority of people, especially Americans.

As for aliens? The sad fact that aliens could travel at the speed of light makes it improbable that humans could detect their existence.

Satanism? The religions is as good as Christianity.

As for the unforeseen? Call it nanotechnology.

Why is there this suddent increase and fascination with aliens and the ascension and the true origin of humans?

Nanotechnology in people or people wanting to entertain or a society of people who want to laugh at people who are clueless as to what happened to them is what has happened.

Where were the countless conspiracy theories during the 1960's

The minority of have's know this. They are "in".

The majority do not, they are "out" of society.

You want out of creation?

Do not believe in anything but yourself.

Do on believe in their god.

They use that to patronize people and make fun of them.

Do not believe in an afterlife.

And do not care.

And remember they don't care about truth and god or aliens or a new world order. They only care about themselves and their own self-fulfillment.

They are only human like everyone else.

And they are a product of genetics and more importantly, an environment that allowed them to get an education and work.

Nothing more.

When you die, you cease to exist.

If you ever live again by some infinite coincidence you won't know you once were.

This reality is a frame of existence.

If there is a true creator, he would have created infinited numbers of them.

You don't have to pray to him to exit or get slavation.

He would offer you nothing if it meant you guessing you have an afterlife.

Man cannot control man if everyman was created equal and life was fair. Man will try to control man because he is bored and doesn't care about the origin of the universe and life.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
There is some underlying, conspiracy-idea that culture is moved by ideas or storylines found in music and movies.

Are you familiar with for instance, the Orion?

Humans are the orion project. They die and await to enter the cosmic gateway to meet the creator of the cosmos.

Orion appears in Transformers 2 and hints at the fallen and prime creator , and the director of the Bravery's Slow Poison has the name Orion, whose video shows an angelic woman appearing before an astronaut in outerspace, and then there's the conspiracy theories about the Orion and the 2011 or 2012 Ascension.

This is supposed to give people hope that the control over American will someday end.

There are countless examples of this.

You would need to study and obtain hundreds and thousands of songs, album covers, movies, and internet storylines that feed this.

None of this true. And humans do not need false hope.

People die each day. Existence is as temporary as the universe and a planet that the sun will disintegrate in 6 billion years.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I saw it this way: Who would you trust from your high school class to manage and regulate things?

I would corroborate with individuals at most. Out of my whole class I'd say only a handful impressed me, the rest...I pretty much wouldn't trust them with anything of any importance
And I'm sure that goes for other people and their high school class. High school is a very good microcosm of society, easier to see things than trying to look at society as a whole.

People mistakenly think that as your body progresses in age, your mind does as well. Hardly the case...stupid high schoolers turn into stupid adults.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by ghaleon12]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
All this control and human society continues to advance means the world is for the most part as face value.

If control does happen, it is too late as its in the past.

As for the future, people can work to end control like this Project Muse and Muse's resistance song might suggest.

And for the present, those societies will probably have their sex and money and entertainment and rarely associate with those people not "in" society.

And they will induce the rest of society with immaturity and false hope for those not "in".

Four or five generations from now, control will probably cease anyway with the decreasing number of caucasian people and the increase in African and Asian people and as the depletion of resources continues.

That's four or five generations after the present generation or "z" generation.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The Muse and his resistance is most likely a corporately driven song to usher in the resistance or the temporary end to control.

Muse was once an unknown artist, even when he did Time is Running Out and Hysteria

But, the mainstream radio finds it ok to play songs that refer to green belts wrapped around their minds and fat cats having heart attacks.

Yes Muse and third eyes exist and Kate Hudson.

Sell out.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Check out Dub FX....

It's inspiring...

I feel you're right in alot of ways striker. I mean look at me, abused, used, mistreated, mislead, just all these horrible things have happened to me in my 20 years. Why? To keep me down until I'm strong enough to make a difference for myself and others. But it doesn't help, all it does is drive most of us crazy. It's not a test, it's abuse of a person's mind. I deserve better from our leaders. Hell now that I see how it all works and what it's all ment to do I should be a leader, I wouldn't point you wrong or give you false hope. I'd never lie or hurt people to benefit myself. I'd be honest, caring, useful, and most importantly grateful. I find that leadership only needs compassion for others and I've always been the type of person who cares more about others then myself. Because I know that I'm not the only one who has had it this bad. I feel the pain of the millions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join