It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Cannot Rule Man!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
We need a new type of government or not one at all. Honestly I believe that MAN CANNOT RULE MAN, defy this rule and you will be punished. Look at the stories of ancient rome... Their own beliefes where their demise. Same as whats happening to our government, man tries to rule lower man, lower man knows he's not lower, lower man rebels and looks for a way out.

The power needs to be in the community that you're involved in... Like everything could be based off a mass vote of the effected area. Don't vote, don't complain... The stability of a government is to put power in the hands of few... It should be in the hands of all, most of us have good intentions and good values so we can police ourselves... Plus todays government is what drives most people to crime. I mean how many people are jsut going to walk past another human being raped, beaten or killed... There are simple rules that any man of any faith can embrace and if not they should be punished however the community effected by his actions feels.

Basically everything should be based off what we decide for our own suroundings.

Some people say oh well, what will happen to the police, education, money, blah blah blah...

No government you do rely truely on yourself but what way would you rather have it? We already have the information super highway...

The BIGGEST problem I see is that it's going to take a real horrible event for all this to happen... I mean think about revolutionizing the world around to without a government... Some bad *Snip* gonna go down.

Tell meh what cha think...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well man has been ruling man since the beginning of time... Someone has to rule/watch over things... If not it would create an unstable world. Governments will ALWAYS be around.. There is no way for people to thrive and things to get done with import/exports or building new buildings, cities, etc etc etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Well man has been ruling man since the beginning of time... Someone has to rule/watch over things... If not it would create an unstable world. Governments will ALWAYS be around.. There is no way for people to thrive and things to get done with import/exports or building new buildings, cities, etc etc etc.

I think you seriously underestimate how well people can and will adapt to any condition given to them. Yes, by nature, we would still look for a leader or 'alpha' but it doesnt need to be a government nor does it need to be corrupt.

The op has it right in the fact the man cant rule man and by that I mean withold the right to basic human needs in the name of country or state. Humans however will always look for a leader, but like I said it doesnt need to be government.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Well man has been ruling man since the beginning of time. There will always be someone in charge. Our world is way to messed up. We have to have some kind of order. Anarchy is all I smell from this thread. Yea lets not have a government or any kind of leaders.... That is real smart.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Well man has been ruling man since the beginning of time. There will always be someone in charge. Our world is way to messed up. We have to have some kind of order. Anarchy is all I smell from this thread. Yea lets not have a government or any kind of leaders.... That is real smart.

yes because everything always falls to anarchy. lord help us what would us simple minded folk do with ourselves besides steal and burn things if not at the end of a cracking whip.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Theyarelying

Well I can agree with your sentiments. It is called democracy. You may be mistaken for a communist however. But even in your view the lobbyists will be a threat.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
And in reply to your title, man hasn't been ruling man.

We are all, even our "high and mighty officials", simply puppets.

The big question, everyone should be asking is who the puppet masters are.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Man rules man?

I disagree with that, point me to the man in charge of the world and I might change my mind if you can locate them and prove they are a man.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

So where is this cracking whip?? Are you not able to go to whatever school you want? Are you not able to come and go as you please? Are you not able to vote? Are you not able to choose a religion? Are you not able to do whatever kind of work you choose to do? Are you not able to have as many kids as you want? Are you not able to marry who you want? Do you have a curfew? Are you not able to have internet? Are you not able to have TV? Are you not able to have fresh food? Are you not able to travel the world as you please? Are you forced to join the military? I could go on for years and years with this. Maybe you should go visit a third world country and see how they live their everyday lives and then you wont take yours for granted.

You think freedom is an illusion? You are not forced to do ANYTHING in the USA. So what are you complaining about? You think we are slaves to the "man" or NWO or whatever but you are wrong. I see no shackles on my hands and I can do whatever I want.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

We need a new type of government or not one at all. Honestly I believe that MAN CANNOT RULE MAN, defy this rule and you will be punished. Look at the stories of ancient rome... Their own beliefes where their demise. Same as whats happening to our government, man tries to rule lower man, lower man knows he's not lower, lower man rebels and looks for a way out.

The trick is, to give the "lower man" or people you're controlling the illusion that they have power (of moulding and shaping society and its principles) when they don't, that way, they won't feel controlled and you'll avert a rebellion. I'm sure most Americans think that they influence the government and the policies, but if they knew the truth about the monetary system and how downtrodden and disenfranchised they are, they'd probably be a rebellion tomorrow morning. As long as the public continue to live under the false impression that they have power to influence society and the government, that's all that matters. You just give them the illusion of control. As Kojima once said, "What you call "government" is just a well-staged production aimed at satisfying the masses".

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I agree with your sentiments...

Each human is a sovereign soul..as such man made laws do not pertain to a sovereign soul.

The laws of the law society are just for those who are members of the law society..but they do not tell you this.

Read up on FLEET LAW ....this is an education on how they deceive us.

I will do to my body as i see fit.....it is MY soul.

You really cannot shout to loud on this subject..s/f for you.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So where is this cracking whip??

ill explain.

Are you not able to go to whatever school you want?

yes but whats the point when employement is dropping for graduates while tuition is rising?

Are you not able to come and go as you please?

Of course unless it's a government facility or top secret area in which ill be shot on site.

Are you not able to vote?

Does it really matter who i vote for?

Are you not able to choose a religion?

Of the 3 major religions, they all stem from the same tree. See above.

Are you not able to do whatever kind of work you choose to do?

No im able to do what ever work I can FIND since the government decided it was better for the people to ship jobs overseas than to hire their own citizens.

Are you not able to have as many kids as you want?

For now until the 1 child per family act takes place like they had in china.

Are you not able to marry who you want?

Again for now until the family is broken up completely.

Do you have a curfew?

In most cities and states children under the age of 18 do. For adults, when you get pulled over the cop still asks where you're coming from and where you're going. We're getting there.

Are you not able to have internet?

Yes i can has internets until internet 2.

Are you not able to have TV?

Yes and it scribbles mind numbing brain washing fox news bullcrap in my brain through fox news and cnn on a daily basis.

Are you not able to have fresh food?

No i have aspartame, sodium floride, and bisfenal A in almost everything i eat or drink.

Are you not able to travel the world as you please?

No i have to go through body scans at airports that record my naked body and give me cancer inducing radiation.

Are you forced to join the military?

No i tried to risk my life for a paycheck, the rest of the unemployed "scum" as glenn beck calls us have already taken those positions.

I could go on for years and years with this.

So could I.

Maybe you should go visit a third world country and see how they live their everyday lives and then you wont take yours for granted.

Maybe you should visit those countries and see how our country will be in the next 5-10 years.

You think freedom is an illusion? You are not forced to do ANYTHING in the USA.

O but we are.

So what are you complaining about?

Tyranny.

You think we are slaves to the "man" or NWO or whatever but you are wrong.

Ok george.

I see no shackles on my hands and I can do whatever I want.

Then like the above post said you should take the red pill.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

There are many laws in the US...
They are all the things you are not allowed to do.

You are only allowed to do what you want if it is within certain boundaries.
You are just a number...an asset against borrowed money..
You who believes you are free, do not see the fence around you.

We are sovereign souls..wake up and see how they stole your birthright.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There is no doubt most people want to "follow", and there is no doubt some people want to "lead". There is also no doubt man is susceptible to gullibility and naivety with hardly an effort put forth. There is no doubt this is all coming to a head. Generations have always had this sentiment, but we are at a point now when the logarithmic nature of it forces itself upon us.

Of course, it's not just stupid American sheep that are to blame; we are coming to the inevitable fruition of what profit-motive demands as well...meaning cut-throat, omni-competitive disregard for human and natural life in effort to attain as much as possible. At the levels they're at now, they can not afford ethics, decency, morals or higher values at all.

Try to enjoy what time you have left, because believe me, if you live through what's coming, God forbid, you'll miss every second we have right now.

Go outside, get in shape by having fun, STOP fighting for Billionaires, drink and learn to clean water and cook food from scratch. I assure you, you'll thank me in the future; probably under your breath (so be it). :/

If you're not awake now, consider yourself left at the station (with the fence around it).

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I've been saying this for several years now. We cannot govern ourselves. Just look around we've come up with so many different forms of government throughout history and in the end they all fail. Even the republican form of government that is America's, which in my opinion is the best that has been devised, is falling apart due to corruption, greed, selfishness, treason etc. in a word human nature. I personally believe that's why ultimately we need the government of God to rule over us, which I believe will happen at the Second Coming of Christ. This is after all the ultimate meaning of "Israel" i.e. "God rules." Mankind like all creation need a radical change at his core--a spiritual transformation. Like MacArthur once said, "It must be of the spirit if we are to save the flesh."

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

Most of us know that we don't really control anything what so ever. But with enough protesting and boycotting they get the point. I know our government is messed up but what government isn't?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
What you people are failing to realize is that you do have freedom to do whatever you want to do, for the most part. Our government is not that messed up. You are not being killed for bad mouthing our government officials are you? Well in other countries people are killed by the government for a lot less than bad mouthing government officials and represenatives.

You act like life is so hard in the states.... I have been to Iraq, Iran, Saudi, Afghanistan, Nigeria, and Uganda just to name a few places. You think your quality of life is bad why don't you go to one of the many countries in the world and see how they are living. People are dying in Africa from starvation, people are dying in the middle east simply because they are of another branch of Islam, People in Africa are being slaughtered because they are from a different tribe.

And YOU sitting in your air conditioned house, browsing the internet, watching TV, driving a car, living in a house/apartment, and have the ability to have whatever you want and do almost whatever you want. And you are whining about the fact that a cop asks you where you are headed? In Mexico cops rape, kill and steal from people. Would you prefer that? Stop whining about how bad America is when the rest of the world is in much MUCH worse shape. IF you don't like it here then LEAVE!!! That is a freedom that you have..... Stop crying and whining.

And maybe you should stop taking the pills..

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Reign02]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Most of us know that we don't really control anything what so ever. But with enough protesting and boycotting they get the point. I know our government is messed up but what government isn't?

Technically, it's not really our government that's the problem - it's the bankers that put reprobates like Bush and Obama in power. Sure, America is probably one of the most democratic nations on Earth (but that's not saying much) and don't expect that to last long, because your Constitution is being incrementally dismantled, giving you less and less individual freedom. And as for protesting and boycotting, well, people won't protest if they think that nothing's wrong, or when the public eventually do turn against the government and demand change the bankers simply replace them with another unprincipled miscreant.

The voting system in America is done almost entirely by computers and thus easily open to corruption - the people think they control the government and shape policies, but they're being fleeced and having their freedoms abridged by the week. The people won't protest if they think nothing is wrong; they won't protest about their fluoridated water supply if they're told it's salubrious; they won't protest about wars too vehemently if they're told that terrorists are on the increase; they won't protest about the monetary system if they're kept in the dark about the unconscionable modus operandi of the Federal Reserve's fractional reserve banking system. No one here is saying that America is an awful place, it isn't, but it might become that way in the future if the greedy bankers continue on their egotistical power-trip.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I was enthusiastic about this thread when I first saw the title.

Then you proposed democracy as the solution.

Because the only thing smarter than an individual is a mass led by a demagogue (which is what every democratic system throughout history has always devolved into).

Mind you, I don't have the answer either. I am in fact rather skeptical that there will ever be a just social order, a heaven on earth.

But if we were to be more optimistic than I, we would at least start by getting over our unhealthy fetish for democracy, so our minds would be more open to other possible solutions. I mean honestly, do you think that alcoholic redneck next door who beats his wife should have decision-making power over your life? In a democracy he does.

Democracy = rule by mass media, rule by demagogues.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Wrong.
Here's an excerpt from a recent post of mine. I apologize to any who have already read this, but it's an appropriate refutation of the above quote, so why rephrase?

"I had an anthropology professor who asserted that if you took all of human history an graphed it on a clock, civilization would be less than a minute and the rest of the 12 hours would represent the time we spent as hunter-gatherers. Hunter-gatherer society (as we know by studying the few remaining examples in existence today) is characterized by non-hierarchical, egalitarian social organization. Though there are always social rules, and norms, the advent of agriculture and the resulting necessity of "civilization," brought the concept of private property, kings, the priesthood, codified law, etc. If what we know now as normal is a mere blip in the time we have spent on the planet, then yes, I can claim that something akin to political "anarchy" is closer to our "natural" state than what we accept as normal today."

[edit on 28-8-2010 by joechip]
edit for grammar and spelling

[edit on 28-8-2010 by joechip]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join