It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bunny Burgers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
oh this reminds me so much of the documentary the yes men fix the world,

this part from the film relates the most to that bunny prank.

www.youtube.com...

it was a good movie but i disliked that "the yes men" supported a carbon tax.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Aquarius1

If you're going to be doing laundry make sure the detergent is 'new and improved' ... no point in using 'old and obsolete' detergent as it never ever worked in the first place.

Marketing is fun.

I like my bunny with 30% more....more then what, I don't know. 30% more then if they only sold me 70%??? All I know is more is better

I also like to buy items that are deluxe. I mean they have to be better then the ordinary ones, right?

Crap....now I'm hungry and want a new toaster

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Connector]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

How true it is, that marketing is able to sell us anything, most of which we do not even need in the remotest sense of the meaning. If we would look a little deeper into the "product" being pushed, would probably run the other way.

I won't go into my reasons for finding marketing people evil, and their ability to sell you ocean-front property, in a land-locked state. Let's just say it was related to me being a lead support tech for a software product. ugh..

If you really look at how things are done these days, from the MSM, presidential elections, elections in general, the tv ads for worthless, life-consuming products, cars, etc.

He who has the best PR and marketing crew wins the presidential election...

I remember, from a few decades ago, when I got my first job. THe older gentleman told me "You can put s*** on a plate, and if it looks good, they will order it in droves".

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The video portrays eating rabbits as absurd and something the average person would NEVER do. Think about it, we eat cows, why not rabbits? Not much of a difference if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This would never have appealed to me as an investor or customer. Yes, a lot of gimicks out there, one needs to be alert but this one IMO is just plain obvious. It would take a real "dumb bunny" to fall for this!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join