It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic-Kynesys :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Have you heard about a psy-abilty based on sounds, vibes, etc ?

I think that sound-kynesys is easier to learn because sound and music are really close to words and tought. You see what I mean ?

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Haven't heard of this. Is there a link??

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Actually, NANS, I've kinda been wondering the same thing. Basically it would be a mental manipulation of existing waves (which are what make up everything in the universe... probably more a manipulation of Zero-Point Energy itself).

I'm not sure what the implications could be, other than liquification of solid objects, solidification of non-solid matter, or utter destruction of anything you want... when you think about it, any kind of extra-mental ability should actually manipulate the zero-point energy anyways.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Aha... I knew I had just read something about this... check it out:

www.home.xtra.co.nz...

And Zero-Point:
www.home.xtra.co.nz...

You can actually google for either of these and come up with alot of stuff

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Sometimes i hear this sound like: Yi...Yi...Yi...Yi with a slightly high girly voice tone even though i'm sure it's coming from a guy. Mostly though, i get random visions rather than random sounds. They seem to come about more easily when the other person is thinking of me. A hint of advice: don't think about someone you know has some kind of psychic ability.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Sound is a one of the creation components, I mean element.
This thread is not about the power of word, but some toughts have a certain sound. The power of word is defined in the genesys myth like the God's power of creation. And God said :"Let the light be"...".

We can try to search for some parrallels between the Big Bang theory and the Genesys myth. But it's not the point of this thread.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hmm. Now I've been hearing from time to time: lukja...lukja...lukja. Must be a lunatic phrase or something.

top topics

join