It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaRouche supporter assaulted by Alaska State Fair Security

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I searched and could not find this posted. My Wife emailed me the link to this a couple of hours ago.

He was on private property on the Fair Grounds, so he was wrong. The Security and the off duty State Trooper were more wrong in how they handled this disabled man who posed no threat to anyone.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wiki on LaRouche

He was sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment in 1988 for conspiracy to commit mail fraud and tax code violations, but continued his political activities from behind bars until his release in 1994 on parole. His defenders believe the prosecution was a politically motivated conspiracy involving government officials and a mass-media brainwashing campaign. His appellate attorney, Ramsey Clark, a former U.S. Attorney General, argued that the case represented an unprecedented abuse of power by the U.S. government in an effort to destroy the LaRouche movement.

LaRouche has run 8 times for President, once under the Labor Party and the others as a Democrat.

Many of his followers are involved in White Supremacists Organization and he has often been accused of sharing their beliefs. Whether it is true or not, I don't know but they clearly believe he does.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Lyndon LaRouche is despised by the Powers that Be, he is a brilliant economist and researcher and writer, and the CIA considers his intelligence network to be the best private intelligence agency in the world.

He is usually years ahead of the curve in predicting economic trends because he is very good and ferreting out the Powers that Be financial manipulations early on in the bubbles and shady deals they create predicting how long they can milk them until they collapse.

Some people accuse him of almost running a cult, but he is a very interesting man.

When I say the Powers that Be hate him the mere mention of his name will make blue bloods from Harvard and Yale spit on the ground in public!

I am surprised he doesn't get more play on ATS.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am also. I'd expect him to have lots of threads here.

I know he has lots of followers in Montana, the Panhandle of Idaho and into the Spokane area. I think he has many in Utah as well. It's hard to know what is true and not true about him.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The reason there are not a lot of Ladouche threads is because the man is a complete sociopath with delusions of grandeur. He is the epitome of what is wrong with politics in general in this country. LaDouche is a felonious panderer of shotgun politics and deserves to be forgotten by history!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Just got an update. He had a loaded gun in his pocket, which explains why they restrained him like they did. Apparently they had multiple complaints about him.

Ironically, the loaded gun is not a crime here, but may be on the Fairgrounds.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Are you sure the Alaska State Fair was held on private property?

If it's public property, I have to side with the man.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

...and the Democrats call the Tea Party people violent
LaRouche is apparently currently a Democrat. Just thought I'd stir the pot, however it is true. Of course I'd be a horrible person if I held the whole Party at fault the same way they do all of the Tea Party people for the actions of a tiny number of people they would rather not have around. Cuts both ways.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The Fair is an Incorporated Business. The vendors own their spaces. There are a few for sale every year. It's not public property as its old farm land they purchased.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The Fair is an Incorporated Business. The vendors own their spaces. There are a few for sale every year. It's not public property as its old farm land they purchased.

Are you sure about that?

I'm looking right now and I don't have a definitive answer.

So the State Fair is an entirely private event conducted by a private business that has no State funding?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am also. I'd expect him to have lots of threads here.

I know he has lots of followers in Montana, the Panhandle of Idaho and into the Spokane area. I think he has many in Utah as well. It's hard to know what is true and not true about him.

I think he is generally a thorn in every major player's side from the Monarchs to the Oligarchs to the Political Party Hacks.

Honestly I have read stuff of his from 10, 15, 20 years ago where he was just spot on about everything that would eventually happen along a time frame he predicted along the lines he said would cause things, while at the same time he was saying those things everyone he was accusing denied it and called him a nut, a political occultist, and everything else.

I think they have to do that, because if the mainstream actually started listening to him, it would really cause some problems.

He understands things on a very deep level about the powers that are actually running things, and unlike the average conspiracy theorists, he actually has a very formidible intelligence service that gets names, dates and places, documents etc.

That leaves little choice but to tarnish him.

He is getting very old now, it will be interesting to see who runs his organization moving forward after he is gone.

[edit on 28/8/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I'm looking and I actually have to say it does appear that the Alaska State Fair is an entirely private event.

Assuming that it is a private event and that the grounds are privately owned, then the man was wrong.

Of course, the security didn't need to savage him in the process though.

I think if the security guards actually understood private property rights, this could have been dealt with more peacefully.

If the man truly was a LaRouche supporter, then he would have backed down voluntarily if the private property rights were explained. People that are radicals like that will obey their own rules. - which means respecting private property.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Private property? Does not appear to be private property to me... mind you it probably is privately owned and the owners allow public access to it so I do not see the problem? If the owners of the land specifically asked that the man be removed then I can respect that as the owners are giving the public the privilage to access under certain conditions... but this video does not appear to be the case.... I see a man saying what he wants in public, he doesnt appear to me as though he was harming anybody.. I may think he is personally wrong on the issues but hey, he was not harming anybody...

Whats the deal? Why on earth did they have to handle him that way? As I said, until there is evidence the owners of the land specifically asked to leave and left conditions upon public access, I do not see any rationale for the approach those men took. His disabled for petes sakes!

And regarding LaRouche, an interesting note is that LaRouche was fairly leftwing in his thoughts during the early 70's. He lead the US labour party then ran as a Democrat. To be frank I see him as a hypocrite in some cases and disagree with him on many instances but there have been times when I found myself agreeing with him, in particular on his support for a single payer healthcare system and his support for a mission and colonization to Mars.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Lyndon LaRouche is despised by the Powers that Be, he is a brilliant economist and researcher and writer, and the CIA considers his intelligence network to be the best private intelligence agency in the world.

He is usually years ahead of the curve in predicting economic trends because he is very good and ferreting out the Powers that Be financial manipulations early on in the bubbles and shady deals they create predicting how long they can milk them until they collapse.

In regards to cops acting like idiots the web is full of that.

Some even cuff ppl sit on them and shoot them in the back ( LA ).

Some even tazer 80 yr old women in bed, and choke out ambulance
drivers trying to rush the dying to the hospital. ( Oklahoma)

As for La Rouche...

Like all men he is not perfect, that is for sure, but...

He is brilliant and gets accolades from various intelligence agencies.

He has mentioned various conspiracies and has presented some
strong evidence for a few.

He is someone worth checking out what he says.

He is a major thorn in the side of the NWO crowd and the ppl
seeking to subvert the constitution.

As to racist tendencies, I find that among all races.

I got odd looks going in asian places, black places, and others.

When I pull out my tribal card and say " I get it, you don't
like how you got treated and neither did my ppl."

And most of the time it doesn't change a thing.

Still get treated as an outsider at a minimum, and sometimes worse.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Just got an update. He had a loaded gun in his pocket, which explains why they restrained him like they did. Apparently they had multiple complaints about him.

Ironically, the loaded gun is not a crime here, but may be on the Fairgrounds.

In some parts of Alaska if you do not have a loaded gun you
could "technically" be arrested for trying to commit suicide by
grizzly bear, mountain lion, or polar bear, LOL...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Yeah, but what size shot do you use for mosquitos?

Seriously, La Rouche was the first person I ever heard that spoke openly about the connections between the big banks and the Queen of England.
He makes no bones about his disdain for her either. No wonder they try to spin him off as a kook.

I just gotta say that I love the attitudes of Alaskans. They haven't been brainwashed by all the PC nonsense yet. That old codger sure screamed more than I expected. I figured he was the kinda guy that if he cut off his hand accidentally with a chainsaw would bitch because he hadn't cut enough wood to quit for the day yet.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Sorry for the delay, but yes it's private. Don't know what else to tell you. When they first started allowing the sale of vendor spots at the Fair to people who lived outside of Mat-Su, there was quite a bit in the news. That was about 6 or 7 years ago.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

The Fair has a board of directors who make the rules, like most Corporations. Their rules apply.

They should have talked calmly to this guy and suggested a location on the side of a public road at an entrance where nobody would bother him. They had multiple complaints he was getting too aggressive before the Security came.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

That is true.

The State removed all laws pertaining to carrying concealed loaded weapons a few years ago. Some buildings like Police Stations and Government Buildings you can't carry and of course around schools.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Alaska attracts people who want more freedoms. State Land is wide open for use and its one of the few places left you can live a Subsistence Lifestyle if you want. Many survive on a few hundred a year and hunt, fish or gather most of their food.

The more isolated the area, the more colorful the people you meet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join