It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of an Rx Drug Pusher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

NOTICE: If the text you are pasting is from an external source, ensure you only use a small snippet and you MUST include a link to the source article. DO NOT copy-and-paste entire sections of content from other web sites onto ATS. Posts containing large amounts of text copied from other web sites may be removed without warning, and repeat offenses will result in an account termination.

[edit on 27/8/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Great thread. I have a couple of friends who are drug reps and some of the things they tell me, are scary to say the least. The lavis "lunches" they give these doctors and the good relationships formed are serious conflicts of interest. I have always said that big pharma is no better and in fact, much worse than your local drug dealer selling crack or heroin down the street. At least the drug dealer down the street doesn't have the access to your children that these corporations and doctors do.

S&F

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
One third of the American peeps are peeing this stuff out all over this land.
They say it makes shrimp swim right up to the birds that eat them like they don't even care...
most school shooters are also or were, on these drugs too...
One in twenty guaranteed to commit a violent felony according to a study published in a prestigious British Publication.
teen suicides are way up on these drugs...

What is it with drug pushers and schools?

Then there is ridlin etc, and the CIA guarding the opium in Afghanistan and flying the coke in from Peru...
And the US with the highest incarceration per capita in the world, is raiding medicinal Marijuana growers that the states have sanctioned...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

And the US with the highest incarceration per capita in the world, is raiding medicinal Marijuana growers that the states have sanctioned...

Drug Prohibition Not Constitutional - Proof
Tell me why alcohol prohibition in the 1920's required the 18th Amendment to be ratified by 36 states, yet today the Federal Government can make substances illegal without any amendment to the Constitution ??

en.wikipedia.org...

How stupid are we to allow this to happen, it opened the door for making raw milk & vitamins Illegal.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I agree with what you said except for one thing. Yes, the drug dealer down the street does have access to your children.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I agree with what you said except for one thing. Yes, the drug dealer down the street does have access to your children.

top topics

join