It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Night Vision video captures Flying Triangle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was looking around on youtube today for Possible reviews for night vision hardware but of course Night vision ufo videos come up.

This video looks very interesting since it doesn't shake like the other videos.
Please tell me what you think.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by gpena]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What generation of night vision was this footage using?

Very interesting to say the least...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Wow. First craft had FAA lights and I was about to quit watching, but that second one going the opposite direction was very interesting. No FAA lights, clear outline. Good perspective to rule out CGI or model plane or anything like that.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow, that is pretty cool. There has to be an explanation for it using conventional aircraft I bet though. I really look forward to some experts taking a look at this footage.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by gpena

Wow. First craft had FAA lights and I was about to quit watching, but that second one going the opposite direction was very interesting.

LOL I know what you mean!

Theres another video,same quality nightvision but no ufos in sky, The Poster said this when asked what type of NV.

2nd Gen. Very very nice goggles! Retail is around $2500, but I got them at cost from my last job
I have used others and not one compares to these. If you have a pair or ever get one, definitely get out to an area outside of the city and look up. The amount of stars that are visible is amazing in itself; but the strange things flying around all night are even better!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Yep the grays and reps were out that night cruising.

Good video. S & F.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hmmm...I don't know, I haven't seen this before. It's hard to say really if this is real at first glance, the second object in that video is interesting, but for some reason I get the feeling it's man made, like an experimental craft.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Hmmm...I don't know, I haven't seen this before. It's hard to say really if this is real at first glance, the second object in that video is interesting, but for some reason I get the feeling it's man made, like an experimental craft.

Without FAA lights this isnt supposed be up in the sky,being that it was from earth.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by gpena]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Excellent night vision video but I have to say that it looks like an F117 Nighthawk to me. I'm just judging by the profile, it seems to have the right shape. I doubt it's ET but it is for sure, a nice catch either way.

S & F for you!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
its a chinese lantern. no its a chinese kite with chinese LED. no its chinese swamp gas or chinese balloons with chinese LED's.

just wait, you will see all these as possible explanation a few page in.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I dont see a spot for lights.
Plus they have FAA lights im pretty sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There has already been a thread on this video. It was made by Maybe...maybe not on April, 12th, 2010.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers

[edit on 27-8-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Didnt notice that.

Plus it wasnt ever figured out so it couldnt hurt to bring it up again.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gpena

Gpena.....

I agree that is an interesting video.

I established 2 threads about it, wherein the person who actually took the video (i.e. not Ed Grimsley) has joined in our discussion.

One thread is in the Aliens & UFOs Forum:

UFO in In Night Vision Video

One thread is in the Aircraft Forum:

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

I established the latter thread so as not to exclude the expert commentary of our Aircraft Forum members, who otherwise might not have noticed it in the Aliens & UFOs Forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
part of this video was put on UFO hunters.

To me, this isn't an extraterrestrial UFO, at most a secrete military plane but not top secrete. It's flying linear and fast. That to me is nothing extra ordinary.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's not any kind of normal commercial flight because it must have flashing lights.

Code of Federal Regulations
(c) Flashing characteristics. The arrangement of the system, that is, the number of light sources, beam width, speed of rotation, and other characteristics, must give an effective flash frequency of not less than 40, nor more than 100, cycles per minute. The effective flash frequency is the frequency at which the airplane's complete anticollision light system is observed from a distance, and applies to each sector of light including any overlaps that exist when the system consists of more than one light source. In overlaps, flash frequencies may exceed 100, but not 180, cycles per minute.

It does seem to be able to turn fast in a short distance. Most likely military though.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Please add to one of the following ongoing discussions here:
UFO in In Night Vision Video

or here:

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join