It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government Kills Americans - And You Love It

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
...............twisting everything to make the US look like the bad guy in everything that's come down the pike since Year One.

General Jacob Hurd Smith in the Philippine-US War:

"""kill everyone over the age of ten""

By the way....where's all the Gold/Silver we liberated out of the Philippines on C-141's when we pulled Marco's out of there?

Poor Filippino's. Guess they just had it coming. I do wonder where their national wealth went after we took it with the Marco's evacuation mission. Isn't it amazing they forgave us?

They didn't forgive us. They just fear us more than anything else on Earth. They've sided with China.

Let's see how that pans out.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Philippine–American War

ahhh the glories of US imperialism.

I will have to do some write ups about this exercise in US imperial domination.

It seems to have been pushed out of the public's mind.

An unknown and unremembered war.

edit on 16-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by mnemeth1

While you are on a rampage against the killer American government, please include a list of all other countries that have killed their own citizens.

Unless you are willing to do so, because it happens, well, then that speaks volumes for your post.

There is no winning or losing here, as all nations can rack up the points you are trying to collect!

You miss the point. Government is a parasite. We have evolved beyond the need for a government. We have to become the "government".

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by mnemeth1

While you are on a rampage against the killer American government, please include a list of all other countries that have killed their own citizens.

Unless you are willing to do so, because it happens, well, then that speaks volumes for your post.

There is no winning or losing here, as all nations can rack up the points you are trying to collect!

You miss the point. Government is a parasite. We have evolved beyond the need for a government. We have to become the "government".

I know, I found some humor in that response as well.

As if making the point that all governments are bad somehow exonerates our own government's actions.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
As if making the point that all governments are bad somehow exonerates our own government's actions.

It's the standard way people rationalize their chains. Mine are okay because we all have them. Hell, mine are better than yours because master lets me buff them with spit and hair. Look at my shiny chains and be jealous!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

It's the standard way people rationalize their chains. Mine are okay because we all have them. Hell, mine are better than yours because master lets me buff them with spit and hair. Look at my shiny chains and be jealous!

THINK OF TEH CHIDREN!

Never mind the fact that government conscripts their kids and sends them off to die fighting useless wars against countries that pose no threat to our sovereignty.

Never mind the fact that government strips the father and mother of their wealth through taxation, leaving less for them to spend on their children.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Pervius

Philippine–American War

ahhh the glories of US imperialism.

I will have to do some write ups about this exercise in US imperial domination.

It seems to have been pushed out of the public's mind.

An unknown and unremembered war.

edit on 16-12-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

1898? Yeah, Imperialism was a national pasttime for just about every country out there, not just the US.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join