It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government Kills Americans - And You Love It

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Great thread mnemeth as always. I find your logic irrefutable and i don't understand why you receive so much flak, i guess some people can't stand the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
"God had me join the military for a reason." There you go again discrediting your own avatar. Anarchists only restriction is how far they are willing to go for power, without regard to state, laws, or God.

C'mon man, quit typing to hold on to any credibility to your "Anarchy"...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I hope that I'm not being off topic but this thread is getting to be a hoot. If it won't be considered rude, how about a little debating music?

Hayseed Dixie - War Pigs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

I don't think it is possible to go off topic in this post.

yeah.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I like this war pigs better:
www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by TheWrongStuff

You seem kind of pretentious. I like pretentious people. The make a squishy sound when they hit the ground.

Again, more violent imagery. Is it environmental? Is it societal? I wonder the reasoning behind such an intense need for violence in your life.

link   

first time i have relay heard the words , good choice, thanks.
fit's the thread nicely, wonder how many will " B" about this.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Lots and lots of holsters, I would imagine. If they're all long arms, you might look a bit like a deformed porcupine, though.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrongStuff
reply to post by DOADOA

Soldiers go where their country commands and do as they are ordered. The world is not perfect. America is not perfect. Other countries are not perfect. War sucks. Anybody who makes it through can deal with it any way they f'n way they choose as far as I am concerned.

..."talk like a tough guy.."; dude where I live that would cost you. Dudes from 82 to 18 that I know; crazy tough, don't tolerate that kind of sissy talk. That is a truly ignorant statement and you should feel shame for sinking to that level. These people are trying to make something of their lives and were sent into harms way and performed their duties with honor. What do you do to honor this country?

I bet I can guess what your answer is going to be already...the constitution; blah blah blah; the declaration; blah blah..you get where this is going?

Same question to every other finger pointer on this board; what is your equitable solution. I don't care what your complaints and perceived grievances are; if you're talking like that then you never served and it's time to cough up your share.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by TheWrongStuff]

when have i served my country? while you were over there hiding behind a wall calling in air support, i'm here paying my taxes so that the military can buy those super ultra deluxe missile to save you. when have i served my country? every time i walk into a job i am serving my country, i am doing my share to keep this country floating. i am paying my taxes so you can fight for a corporation. i've done more in a month to serve my country than you in ten years in iraq duel wielding machine gun shooting at the sand. the toilet paper i buy contribute to your war effort.

while you were playing rambo over there your country is in a recession. families at home are losing their home and their jobs, some sleep in tents others become home less. we're trying to feed our family while our tax dollars are invested in a war that will have no meaning to america and americans. so iraq has fallen and saddam is dead, now what? so what? why don't you drop and give me 900 billion because there are bills that need to be paid.

you do not even know why you're wasting missiles and bombs. while you shoot at aluminum cans over there, the mexican cartels are threatening our southern border and the leaders you're fighting for don't give a damn cause there's no money to be made. thats right, soldiers go where their country need them to be and right now there are millions of us who need our military to spend our tax dollars down south not half way around the world in a cause we are not even sure of. so don't sit there and talk about honor like you know what it means, and no, honor is not the word that is part of your slogan, it actually has a meaning of its own.

"sissy talk" "crazy tough", go fight a real war and then come talk to me wall hugger.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
the us government also does this to innocent people who just want to smoke on american airlines..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

No, its the company. Maybe you should stop and consider how you bring these emotions out in people. Or keep talking. Im having fun.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I was going to post that one but thought I'd shake things up a bit. I like that version, too.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strya
"God had me join the military for a reason." There you go again discrediting your own avatar. Anarchists only restriction is how far they are willing to go for power, without regard to state, laws, or God.

C'mon man, quit typing to hold on to any credibility to your "Anarchy"...

actually a large number of anarchists are of the Christian faith.

Not believing in a State does not require one to not believe in God.

However I am an agnostic and don't adhere to any particular organized religion.

My expression was of convenience to make a point.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Tell me, how do I bring out such violent emotions in you? Can you explain what your feeling? Do you see me as a threat to you? Are you frightened by my words and does that cause you to think violently?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Originally posted by Whine Flu
reply to post by mnemeth1

Your avatar and signature annoys the everloving crap out of me. We get it! You're an anarchist!

And you like men!

It only annoys you because you know it speaks the truth.

That's true. Your opinions are awesome and I like them. Still though, that avatar has to go.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

yep. that is the kind of defensiveness that I have come to expect from members on this board that didn't serve. even the OP wouldn't speak about other soldiers that way. but you are totally not self righteous in the slightest for complaining about whatever it is that you are crying about...seriously, I care, it seems very relevant and enlightening to relate your very equitable and even handed reasoning to my incredibly morally devoid life...something something something...ahem...is he gone yet?

[edit to be a prick]

I forgot to mention. i am an it consultant for a bunch of oil companies so i probably make more money than you too. thanks for the gi bill civilian

[edit on 28-8-2010 by TheWrongStuff]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

that and one big slow moving target i would think, plus the ammo? I makes me lol at some people the ones that say"Ya i got me a 12ga pump 308 3006 30-30 22-250 243 223 an ak 47 a " k" this, an "s" that, and then the side arms, get real, pick to and leave it at that . i have 2 and that is all i need.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

yes. absolutely. we have never met before so you dont know, but this is the face i make when i am terrified.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yes I understand, a lot of people laugh as a defense mechanism for fear. It's ok though, I have no wish to harm you. I never have, so you needn't fear me at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

that and one big slow moving target i would think, plus the ammo?

Just play turtle. Throw out some break dance moves and hope the hardware deflects the shots. LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join