It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government Kills Americans - And You Love It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Ok. But if you expect me to watch..read: pay attention; to these videos you are going to have to wait for my nearest approximation to sober.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
This kind of post reminds me of the guy who wants to eat steak but doesn't want to see how the cow is slaughtered.

There is a reason you have your freedom and it's not because of some limp-wristed professor. It's because of our veterans and because of the wars we have fought. If you don't like it, head on over to China and blast their government in a public chat room, just make sure you video tape the whole thing; it'll make for some entertaining footage on Youtube. You know, like the Nick Berg video. Guys like you like to stand up and yell "I have rights" then run and hide behind the soldiers.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWrongStuff

Ok. But if you expect me to watch..read: pay attention; to these videos you are going to have to wait for my nearest approximation to sober.

I am confident that if you considered the information provided, you'll be joining my team - sober or not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

This was a very interesting post. S&F to you. I liked both the post and the comments. Have you read Lies My Teacher Told Me:Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong?? It touches on a lot of the points that you made in your post.
I've read elsewhere that the banksters funded both sides of the war and that Standard Oil Company sold fuel to the Nazis. It's a corporate world and what we've had is corporate warfare. War is big business. Do you want a war but don't have the cash? Easy: just borrow it from the central bank, at interest, and pass the debt on to the people as a tax. Create a situation where the people are crying for blood, feed them propaganda to fuel the fire and open the doors to the recruitment offices wide for the flood of brave young men that will surge through them, wanting to fight for their country. Or, if your crafty enough, you could create a war through the media and dupe the people like in Wag The Dog (I'm not saying that the current wars aren't real. I have a friend that came back from Iraq with PSTD). If it's the first case, you can supply the enemy with fuel and munitions. It's like playing craps with loaded dice. You win every time.
On a side note:The current system has its faults but at least they don't chop your head off for speaking out...anymore. Although, if you speak to loudly, they'll lock you away. The case of Leonard Peltier and the events at Oglala in 1975 are evidence of that.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Skid Mark]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

God had me join the military for a reason.

So I could specifically shut down nonsense posts like yours - hahahha.

Its tough to ridicule a combat vet hey?

You can't pull the old "you hide behind others" nonsense with me.

In fact I would say I have more balls than you because not only did I serve in the military - I'm also willing to give up all military protection.

I want to defend myself and not rely on others.

I want to get rid of the military and be responsible for my own safety.

Now that takes balls.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

if you look at the history of ww2 the people, of the US, wanted nothing to with the Europe conflict, that is, Hitler vs Churchill, it was FDR that got us in to the war back in 39 with the lend lease. Japan made it a shooting match,and yes FDR did know it was coming just not when or were, now we are at it again, a made up war, with lies, have truths and cover ups. When will we learn to just mind our own,say to "H" with the world ,(for i do not think they would come help us ) and defend our soil on our soil, not in some flea trap, rat infested, bug crawling and disease breading part of the world. If it was not for the privately owned corporations they would be no war, look at all the corporations and tell me this is not money driven, and as well as our freedoms being taking away, as i look at, the Terrorist have won. For they have put fear in to us and hate, that they do not need to attack us for we will do it for them... That is each other, when we should stand as one and say, you do not scare us , you may have "P'ed" us off so now face the power of us, we will not be scared of you, we will not bow down to you, we will not fear you, if anything we should learn the words of FDR and Churchill for they did not give in. yes they lied for the grater good, not for money gains, as we have now.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWrongStuff

I don't think that any socio-economic shift is going to come from anything less than a very violent uprising.

Seems more like a hope than a thought. For the life of me I don't understand why some Americans are so hell bent on wanting to kill other Americans.

The only reason that there's going to be another revolution in this country is because some people in this country are so desperate and morally bankrupt that they have already decided that they just want to go around shooting their fellow Americans.

Our OP friend here is just another fascist stoking the fires of revolution all the whilst claiming to be an anarchist, although his blog certainly does give him away if you bother to read it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I can't for the life of me understand why so many Americans want to loot other Americans at gun point.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Your avatar and signature annoys the everloving crap out of me. We get it! You're an anarchist!

And you like men!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You seem to live in a very violent delusion my friend. Again I urge you to consult with a therapist or psychologist and maybe you can get the help that you seem to need.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Ahh. A psychic. I was not aware that ATS employed psychics. You know what I meant without me actually saying it. I can't imagine how so many American's walk around assuming that they know what everyone else means without actually saying it manage to not get shot daily.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I hesitate to respond, as everyone should, because this is clearly directed at a very small group of individuals, perhaps a handful of true sadistic warmongers, and it is likely none of them are here on ATS.

I wonder who in blue blazes you are talking to with the "And You Love It" part at the end of your question?

Seriously.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Your avatar and signature annoys the everloving crap out of me. We get it! You're an anarchist!

And you like men!

It only annoys you because you know it speaks the truth.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I hesitate to respond, as everyone should, because this is clearly directed at a very small group of individuals, perhaps a handful of true sadistic warmongers, and it is likely none of them are here on ATS.

I wonder who in blue blazes you are talking to with the "And You Love It" part at the end of your question?

Seriously.

All those who love the State.

Which is a large portion of ATS.

I'm not talking to warmongers.

I'm talking to statists - which is damn near everyone.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

I can't for the life of me understand why so many Americans want to loot other Americans at gun point.

Me neither but, I can understand why many Americans want to club other Americans over the head once or twice with a hollow aluminum bat.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Not to take sides but isn't your Avatar an Assassin shanking a dude in the throat with a hidden knife?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
This kind of post reminds me of the guy who wants to eat steak but doesn't want to see how the cow is slaughtered.

There is a reason you have your freedom and it's not because of some limp-wristed professor. It's because of our veterans and because of the wars we have fought. If you don't like it, head on over to China and blast their government in a public chat room, just make sure you video tape the whole thing; it'll make for some entertaining footage on Youtube. You know, like the Nick Berg video. Guys like you like to stand up and yell "I have rights" then run and hide behind the soldiers.

I hate to butt into this thread, but I'm sure the young men drafted for the Vietnam war didn't feel like they were defending American soil and, as far as, Nick Berg, do you mean the one wearing the orange uniform, like the prisoners at Gautanamo Bay? How interesting. Unfortunately, I watched the video. I could swear he was already dead before the beheading. Even though there was not much blood, I won't watch another one.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWrongStuff

I can't imagine how so many American's walk around assuming that they know what everyone else means without actually saying it manage to not get shot daily.

Interesting, is violence the only way you know how to solve problems? It seems to me that you often employ violent imagery in your posts is that a subconscious wish?

link   

Oh no, I am actually capable of very complicated reasoning. Wanna see me open a piece of fruit with a stick.

I thought we were just all lipping off to each other since it was Friday night and we all obviously have nothing better to do...sad...very very sad...but not you; you're cool

but on with the show.

You seem kind of pretentious. I like pretentious people. The make a squishy sound when they hit the ground.

Since this topic has completely degenerated into nonsense; let's hear your rap.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by TheWrongStuff]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by TheWrongStuff]

link   

I am wondering the same thing, noticed my neighbor , must have 10-12 rifles and all the gear ,asked me if i had any ,one or two i told him, that all what if i wanted yours he asked. I said nothing, but am thinking... One other thing ,how do you carry 10 to 12 guns at one time?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join