It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government Kills Americans - And You Love It

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Please, anyone who thinks the US government has cared about any of its soldiers ever is an idiot. You become a branded piece of government meat, to be prepared and used by the liking of your masters. A lot of that meat goes through the grinder and not a tear is shed by anyone in power.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The Video you Posted
The Story of Your Enslavement
is exactly what i have posted in many threads

The Powers That Be are the Farmers , Plantation Owners of Humanity
from Secret Organizations to The exposed Claimed Royals ( Some are known as Leaders , Dictators, or Monarch's )

In the Religious Perspective as Some thought That Only
God and his Angels/Aliens are the Shepherds and Farmers in this Bio Ball called Earth as there's a Small Group of men either from the bilderburg group or the bohemian grove are just the Few TPTB
let alone the Vatican which was a another place.. of Meetings when the civilized European World was Controlled by the Church and was involved with Europe's Royals

a Similar View is the George Carlin's Piece of mind

George Carlin ~ The American Dream

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
every time you BLANK, the us government kills a kitten
line dos

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Personaly i do love empires. Throughout history I have been fascinated with empires and what they achieve. Take Rome, no one realy has a bad word to say about Rome, infact most people think Rome was pretty cool. Yet it was a murderous, near industrial war machine that forged its strength through the domination of weaker civilizations.

And to be honest America is more or less the same, i like the fact when a weaker nation is confronted with either two choices, you can assimilate peacefuly into the new way of things and enjoy the benefits OR you get permanent 24 hour satelite surveilance, strangled with economic restrictions and ultimatly surgical striked into the ground by exotic weaponary your country could never hope to ever manufacture within the next 100 years. I think thats pretty #ing cool, and i dont really understand why it is wrong?

Taking some sort of non existant moral high ground is all very well, certainly people are entitled to an opinion, but at the end of the day your more or less living in denial of how things realy are and how they have been, basicaly since the dawn of man.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

The irony is that the US government claims the moral high ground as it goes about its murderous rampage, as this is how it maintains the support of the people through its deception.

I think thats pretty #ing cool, and i dont really understand why it is wrong?

Go sign up to get a gun and play army out in the desert if its so cool.

If you were born in the Middle East your brain might be able to comprehend why it is wrong for those cool dudes to come drop bombs on your village for teh lolz.

You make it sound as though the people in the weaker nations being killed have made some sort of decision and must accept the consequences.

Good thread mnemeth1. When looking logically at different models of government one can only come to the conclusion that anarchy and the free market best serves the free individuals needs.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

While you are on a rampage against the killer American government, please include a list of all other countries that have killed their own citizens.

Unless you are willing to do so, because it happens, well, then that speaks volumes for your post.

There is no winning or losing here, as all nations can rack up the points you are trying to collect!

Well said Blanca- reminded me of a wonderful video (one of my top 2 favs on youtube) about the very nature of governments killing their own citizens.

It has to do with Human Farming

[edit on 28-8-2010 by sakokrap] 1st/2nd youtube embed attempt failure

[edit on 28-8-2010 by sakokrap]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

No they did not..... You are making this up. There is no way that they could call out on a PA system out in the middle of Korea and know what soldiers were near by listening to them... Think of how absolutley foolish you sound.... My grandfather was in Korea and I just recently called him and asked him if he knew anything.

He said, " They used propaganda against us out in the battlefield. When we were sleeping they would come over a type of PA system telling us to surrender because your brothers have surrendered to us. And they would tell us that our kids are going to miss us when we are dead because we did not surrender. They would also say that our wives are cheating on us and they would call out random names and say things like "private John Smith your brother has been killed in combat" and things like that to bring our moral and hope down so we would be less enthusiastic about fighting the war."

They did use broad generalizations and make guesses on people's names to bring down the moral of the troops. They did not know every soldier in that war....

I swear people need to stop telling lies and spread disinformation....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by above

I sleep quite well every night thank you.

The truth hurts doesn't....haha.

Man this site gets better everyday, I knew I signed up here for a reason.

Please keep speaking the TRUTH....I hope my SARCASIM came through.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by topdog30]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I have a question to ask everyone that doesn't agree with the wars in the middle east/ war on terrorism.

Since you guys believe that the terrorists or should I say ( the victims) of all this are not evil and just want peace you could help out a lot by doing something for everyone.

How about you gather up everyone who disagrees with this war, go over there and have a pow wow with Al Qaeda/ Taliban and any other terrorists, oops, there I go again, I meant to say peace keepers. Go over there talk things over with them, see if we could just call a truce and move on to build a peaceful world together. Ask them to join along in your "WAKE UP THE WORLD" campaign and then come back and let us know how things went. Then, sense they are so about peace and join your group, the rest of the world will join group so we could live happily ever after.

How does that sound?

Will you guys do it????

What if I paid for your ticket???

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
There are alot of people who hate this land the "US" and alot that love it and love the lies. I am about truths and details as well as no my history and facts very well, This country was and will never be what it lies about to all the world is free. "When you prevent and restrict under law in any way and any means of a constitutional write then you are not free and all of the constitutions are restricted and prevent in a hole lot of ways, In Rome when the empire did things that the people didn't like they would over throw them or kill them. An my to myself and may to others when you put laws to restrict and to prevent constitutional writes it is treason and treasoners, should and will be held to punishment witch is my opinion sentence to death, this country destroys life and runs kids life. People of this country talks down in every way when someone stands up and speaks the truth but the people dont care. But one day someone will stand up and destroy the wrong and bring justice to the injustice and they will be looked at as evil and the devil, they will be hunted by all but to do whats write they must become that only sacrifice will bring victory. I have a son that i raise and i would do whats write and even lay me life down to give my son and all children a free future. We call everyone terrorists now I will say this I dont like them I understand there target fully but i dont like when any kid is killed form there mission so burn them all but mercenaries freedom fighters people who target the government and minimize the lost of incident life is not wrong if some one would say assassinate a governor he would be call a terrorist but no thats no truth. say what you will but if anyone or ones who stands up destroys the injustice the that person or persons are hero's! what would happen if the dollar falls or the government was taken down the american people would be a bunch of carwards and cry and be baby's. Like all great nations raise all great nations will fall. I love this land the weather the beaches traveling got money living a good life but unlike all i am the one who would give all up to do whats write god bless "for its not a sin to kill for only to murder for if its gods will its not a son my son" From the shadows yours truly A.G.A

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow101a

I have no idea what you just said but I have decided to take the opposite stance just on principle.

If the dollar failed tomorrow, the American people would do what they've been doing for decade after decade - they'd go to work, pay their bills, and continue living as best they could. This is what ALL people do when things get tough. There is no cowardice or cry-babying about it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I hate it when anyone is killed, no matter who it is.

Do not lump me into your ignorant statement.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

Or, and feel free to disagree if you want to. We could pull out of Iraq, Afghanistan, stop funding Israel, pull troops out of everywhere all over the world and bring them all home and defend this nation itself. See if that works.

You know instead of being the world bully that the USA has become, maybe, just maybe, we can take care of our own for a change.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

God is that all you do is post George Carlin videos..... Seems like everytime I see you, you are posting a video of him. There is no NWO there is not even any proof to suggest that those you name even run the world. I do not doubt they are powerful people but they are not "TPTB" because there is no TPTB...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Mnemeth, are you trying to tell my vigin ears that that State is actually the source of the violence and corruption that we see in the world, and not a defence against it?!

Are you saying that the State is indeed the number one reason for unnatural deaths in human history!? Sources plz! Also require a source proving that the ocean is indeed blue.

Could you in fact be arguing that the root of the problems that we all object to are not the enemies that we have taught to blame, but instead the teachers themselves (the State), who are the enemies of good people everywhere?

OoOoOo contraversial stuff! I mean who woulda thunk that the gang calling themselves the governement, who wield the almost limitless power over us that is unlimited violence, and have a vested interest in seeing us subjugated and thus not able to challenge them....well who woulda thunk that that our lovely monopoly of force would actually use that force against us! I mean its not like absolute power corrupts, or anything.

Well now that youve re-taught us that attacking someone = bad, i guess we all have to go back to the drawing board and come up with some solutions that actually DONT involve sticking a gun in peoples faces.

Woah, radical, extreme! i know.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Neo_Serf]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

Hey, at least we get to "chose" who lords over us... right?

I mean it's perfectly reasonable that you or I could become president or a state senator... right?

I'm sure if I became president or senator that everyone would love me because no matter what laws I put forth or what controls I put in place, everyone would have the same vision of the country as I do... right?

The democratic process is a joke.

Two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by Wolfenz

God is that all you do is post George Carlin videos..... Seems like everytime I see you, you are posting a video of him. There is no NWO there is not even any proof to suggest that those you name even run the world. I do not doubt they are powerful people but they are not "TPTB" because there is no TPTB...

Right. No NWO. No TPTB. No evil in the world, except George Carlin...But more importantly, on a personal level, no will to confront reality and oppose evil. "Complience" and "denial" works to comfort the pain, doesn't it? Makes the thought of being drug off to the camps much more reasonable and acceptable.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by Wolfenz

Right. No NWO. No TPTB. No evil in the world, except George Carlin...But more importantly, on a personal level, no will to confront reality and oppose evil. "Complience" and "denial" works to comfort the pain, doesn't it? Makes the thought of being drug off to the camps much more reasonable and acceptable.

There are stories of people during the holocaust in Germany, denying what was happening to them, right up to the time they were shoved into the gas chambers.
The revelation frequently occurs as the gun barrel is pressed to the back of the head.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Ohh no you seriously brought up the FEMA camps.... LMAO!!!!! You have been listening to way too much of Alex Jones' fear mongering speeches..... Stop being so guilible.... The motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance" Not believe in EVERYTHING you hear....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

This is the same way my brother poses his questions regarding health-care and his support for it....throw out the most ridiculous scenario and ask people to adhere to it.

How is it logically to oppose something, then be engaged in it? That is what you are purposing to people...paraphrased your long paragraph states: "If you don't like the war, why don't you go fight it!" Makes perfect sense doesn't it?

Wukky already said it best, but I'll throw in my view which is slightly revised.

Same premise, pull out our troops worldwide, we are not a police force. Maintain TWO strategic bases with our most staunch allies; Japan and England. We have the capability to deploy nearly a whole army within 24 hours anywhere in the world. Start focusing on ourselves rather than the rest of the world and maybe, just maybe we would see large scale prosperity here at home and quite possibly elsewhere.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join