learn more

The US Government Kills Americans - And You Love It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+55 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The US federal government killed ~700,000 American citizens during the 1860s to ensure a handful of states paid their federal taxes and obeyed federal regulations.

The US federal government killed ~117,000 American citizens during the 1910s to fight a completely unnecessary war that protected trade interests.

The US federal government killed ~418,000 American citizens in another European war to protect trade interests during the 1940s. The sovereignty of American soil was never at stake during all of WWII. The attack by Japan was intentionally provoked AND we knew it was coming ahead of time.

The US federal government killed ~50,000 American citizens during the 1950s in yet another totally unnecessary war.

The US federal government killed ~60,000 American citizens during the 1960s in yet another totally unnecessary war that did nothing to protect the sovereignty of American soil.

Of course, the criminal US federal government is still busy needlessly killing thousands of American citizens today, as well as spending the nation into bankruptcy to protect us from a CIA created boogie-man.

Obviously we should have the same institution that makes it its business to kill endless numbers of American citizens run our healthcare system, our energy systems, our automotive manufacturing systems, tell us how much water per-flush our toilets should use, tell us what type of car we can buy, tell us what type of milk we can drink, etc.. etc.. etc.. etc..

In fact we should just raise taxes to 100% and all work for free until we are 65, at which point we should be shot because we have outlived our usefulness to the State and we shouldn't be a burden.

Praise Mao.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Mnemeth you are at the top of the game when you allow your anarchist roots shine.

Can you show, not by contested evidence on all the claims you have made? While I understand your statements, maybe some here will not.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

While you are on a rampage against the killer American government, please include a list of all other countries that have killed their own citizens.

Unless you are willing to do so, because it happens, well, then that speaks volumes for your post.

There is no winning or losing here, as all nations can rack up the points you are trying to collect!

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not another anti-american thread....

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog30

While I know mnemeth can stick up for himself...

You should review his past threads, because in my best estimation, this is not anti-american, but rather uniquely American in questioning the motives behind the aggressions we, as a country undertook.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
WTF, over?

I read threads like these and I long for the destruction of all life on this planet.

How soon until that comet hits the earth? I'm counting the days until 2012.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
You should review his past threads, because in my best estimation, this is not anti-american, but rather uniquely American in questioning the motives behind the aggressions we, as a country undertook.

Not Anti-American?

How come he hasn't started any on the wonderful Joe Stalin? Or how about cuddly Chairman Mao?

A couple of heavy-hitters when it came to killing off their own people.

This is nothing more than revisionist history, twisting everything to make the US look like the bad guy in everything that's come down the pike since Year One.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Please have some respect for our veterans since they are the ones who put their lives on the line for whatever reason they think best.

I for one am extremely grateful for their Service.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

I believe Mnemeth is showing the utmost respect for the soldiers who gave their lives. He is pissed off that they died in vain.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Not Anti-American?

How come he hasn't started any on the wonderful Joe Stalin? Or how about cuddly Chairman Mao?

A couple of heavy-hitters when it came to killing off their own people.

This is nothing more than revisionist history, twisting everything to make the US look like the bad guy in everything that's come down the pike since Year One.

or unlike the other 99.9% who twist everything to make the history look good, and the same ignorant percentage took it in pounding their chest without questioning the fallacy that they call facts.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
Please have some respect for our veterans since they are the ones who put their lives on the line for whatever reason they think best.

I for one am extremely grateful for their Service.

yes, we all have respect for them. they were brave men and women who thought they were fighting for their country. unfortunately they died for a lie, they died for the wrong reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is a great example of what all American's responsibilities are.

Not anti American at all... This is the key thing to keeping America free is calling out the criminals posing as leaders.. The freedom to do this is what has exposed many corrupt individuals and led to their ouster regardless of party affiliation.. Like the corruption of Obama's pet project ACORN, which unfortunately has not led to anyone's ouster, because virtually everyone in government today is CORRUPT! So they bury it or play the blame game.

Plenty of republicans and democrats in history have been loudly questioned and publically humiliated for corruption of all types..This would never happen if no one spoke out against them.. Definitely not anti american.

Funny how the criminals and some in the MSM call it anti-american when someone calls out their pet politician or public official for wrong doing..

Everyone should watch for when the "anti american" label is applied anywhere, and take notes of who is doing it. Then red flag those people for serious scrutiny. The wrongdoers are actually calling attention to themselves when they call people anti american...

We already know who the real anti americans are... it is anyone , anywhere that spits on the constitution and the bill of rights, which means practically every current politician in office and many agencies like DoE, BLM, DEA, ATF.. etc... to most people in these agencies, the constitution and the bill of rights are a real pain in the @ss.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
kinda funny you went over all the death and mayhem! just got out of a 325 american history class where everyone is wanting free land and it was all from the backs of the dead tribes of the native americans. lol, if it wasnt so very f up i would just go out and choke myself, but seems as if freedom is given at the expense of some ones elses expense. so go blue-red-white! ALL IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

While I think your statements have some validity,you must also know it is your fault and everyone's that votes for the same good old boy club election after election, and everyone that finds it easier to comply than stand up and say no we ain't going to do this any longer!!!!!
Until we figure out we are slaves to the fat cats,no different than blacks in the 1800's get used to it, it's here to stay!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Well, namely because he is following convention of what this board is for. Which is US Political Madness, not World Tyrannical Leaders.

I bet if you address him/her they would tell you that they too were stools for the State that saw the lives of soldiers as if they were kids playing with their little 'Green Army Men' and burning them with magnifying glasses in attempts to dominate.

On initial read, I never thought it was a slight against those that died in battle for this country, but rather a strong poignant question towards the very Government that espouses liberty while stripping away those that possibly died in such aggressions for what reason?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
or unlike the other 99.9% who twist everything to make the history look good, and the same ignorant percentage took it in pounding their chest without questioning the fallacy that they call facts.

Facts? His post is short on them.

Mnemeth1 wrote this:

"The US federal government killed ~50,000 American citizens during the 1950s in yet another totally unnecessary war."

I take it he's talking about the Korean War. Now, if I remember correctly, this was a United Nations action, not exclusively a US action. So, lemme guess, the US somehow pushed the North Koreans into invading South Korea??

And, according to him, every war since the Civil War was unnecessary.
That's an opinion. One that's probably not shared with the majority of Europe that got to experience the Adolf Hitler World Tour.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Well, namely because he is following convention of what this board is for. Which is US Political Madness, not World Tyrannical Leaders.

A board for "World Tyrannical Leaders" would rock!
Of course, it would probably be populated with "I hate Bush" threads.

I bet if you address him/her they would tell you that they too were stools for the State that saw the lives of soldiers as if they were kids playing with their little 'Green Army Men' and burning them with magnifying glasses in attempts to dominate.

"Stools" of the State? Was that a typo? Either way, that's just perfect!

Questioning Authority has always been a favorite past-time for US citizens. Claiming every conflict that the US engaged in was unnecessary, or staged, or just a means of expanding trade is weak.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

While you are on a rampage against the killer American government, please include a list of all other countries that have killed their own citizens.

Unless you are willing to do so, because it happens, well, then that speaks volumes for your post.

There is no winning or losing here, as all nations can rack up the points you are trying to collect!

Ahh the lame argument that since they do it, it is OK and handy dandy.

No winning or loosing because everyone does it lol..I guess my argument that arrogant F's won't give a F until it comes to haunt them, like the recession, suddenly everyone was an economist lol..

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

I'm an anarchist.

Thus, you are making my point for me.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Things are not as simple as you would like to make them appear to be. While North Korea likely did "start the war", it is important to note that the US put a great number of people in power in the South who had helped the Japanese imperialists. It can therefore be seen as a battle between communists and fascist, neither of whom are right.

Regarding Hitler, it is important to note that many American (and other Western) businessmen and bankers supported and financed Hitler. It is possible that without them, Hitler would not have been able to attack his neighbors as quickly as he did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join