It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012-Galactic Gravity Wave +/- 1 year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
So basically, what most of us have been saying for some time, is to be prepared, make sure that your emergency plans don't rely on any electronic devices of any kind, and that you have plenty of non perishable food and bottled water on hand (these are really just sensible precautions in ANY event).

It's a good idea to have at least a two WEEK supply of fresh water on hand, replaced once a year, and as much non perishable food (MREs are best) as you can afford to store.

Always have something to pass the time that doesn't required power (such as books, games, cards etc). Always have a wind up emergency radio (tested, of course) and an evacuation plan and rally point away from major centers if you have a family, and practice how to get there in the vent of a complete breakdown of transportation (public and private).

And ALWAYS, always, try and stay in the best physical shape possible.

Lets not candy coat it . THERE IS NO SURVIVAL . If a gamma ray burst or Galactic Wave hits earth noone survives and if by some slight chance you do your wish you hadn't. A large enough burst with an extended time period would destroy our ozone layer leaving our atmosphere vulnerable to ultra violet radiation which would pretty much kill most if not all life on earth. It certainly would be a bad day for all of mankind

What this guy is saying is a complete ME event for all of life on earth if he truly believes what he is saying their is no hope for ANYONE . SO just enjoy the ride if you believe him prepare to kiss your butt goodbye.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ker2010]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dyawalk4

..I can only draw an conclusion the wave .. is about 36 light years wide or half the galactic bludge... its magnetic aswell.. the wave comes in every 12901 each time striking somewhat upon the oposite side of last hit.. last known hit was more northen hemisphere from North America ..and spand the globe along those lines maybe about 60 percent of the globe .. but the wave continues to move through our Solar System for about 11 years ...we could have impacts that is a possibliity ..and I can only guess on that and only hope they breakup from the shockwave but there where signs of micro-meteroites found in bones of last event ...life continued after but there where very few people on the earth during this time so there is a greater chance of mankinds survival... atleast...... Southpole is prob a good place to be but .. the atmosphere there will be deadly.. it has been cold there and flash freeze is know to happen in those regions.. ..but northen hemisphere this time more toward the asian middle east..areas may get to make first contact but the cosmic rays can go right through the Earth .. I can only tell you that the event is serious enough to wipe out 60-90 percent of life on earth and but during those times like I said .. we have more people now.. so loss could be lower but prob not by much ...it also depend on so many different variables that it is an educated guess ..studys that are out there only show ..that it could be as low as a 35percent loss of life from first contact.. and other factors shown that loss of life could have come from other event during the time Valcanos and such.. tidal waves from earthquakes and at least small ice age this time around.. thankfully but we will never se Earth like it is now .. we won't liv long enough.. ..will take over 2000 years before we might think things are somewhat normal but .. we wouldn't be able to make that comparison ...Other generations will... We are Generation X.. the Generation of the Crossing...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

...the Earth will become be very cloudy.. during the event at least fomr what study show very quickly that will shield us from most of the harmful rays but your right.. .best chance to survies is if your shielded underground... or in a submarine .. and that is still not a good chance .. basicly if your not Goverment picked.. your Screwed...no candy coating.. ... just remember if .. when it hits.. you won't know .. and if your alive after.. you prob die from the inside cause you won't regenerate or and process food to get nutriunts form the food.. will not be a good thing .. the lucky ones.. will be the one to vanish as the wave is coming form the black hole and is 1000 time stronger than any supernova but this is a gravity magnetic wave the Cosmic rays and gamma rays can cause mutations it has in the past.. different blood types are linked to past mutations.... we can only hope for the best . .and prepare for the worst..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
...If you haven't read the Links .. please do so .. thanks for taking a look..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thank you for the links. I am pressed for time right now, but definately will take a look at what you provided. It looks like what I would not only like to read, but they may answer alot of questions I had for a long time.

S & F

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

..please do take the time.. thanks for looking.. don't forget to come back and .. look at other links from past thread to which helped me reach this conclusion.. thanks again....

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I have read about this and it was in a book called "The Orion Mystery" about 10 years ago. I always felt a shift made more sense than any of the other doom and gloom things floating around on 2012. I can't remember details since it's been a while but I remember it talking about the earth doing a wobble of sorts every so many thousands of years. Supposedly the pyramids line up perfectly with Orion the last time the earth wobbled. I will have to look for info on line since I no longer have the book in my presence. It was a very interesting book.

It just amazes me how many civilizations mention this time, I think they knew about it and I think they were definitely smarter than us when it comes to the heavens. If we do know anything then it's being kept from us which I wouldn't doubt.

I dont know what to think of 2012 but I do not believe the world will end. I think something will happen that will change everyones outlook which I think is a good thing. Maybe this is the shift people talk about..IDK. It's all so confusing!

Thanks for this thread!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Certainly seems to be a lot of "estimations" in the first bit. How you were able to nail it down to +/- 1 year with thousands of years of estimation is quite astounding!

Just as there will be no killer asteriod, ufo invasion, super volcano, sudden shift of the magnetic field, sneaky brown sun coming to crisp us.. I don't think a super wave of anything will be cruising by within the next year.

Why people keep putting so much stock in a civilization who made a calendar.. when they also thought it was a good idea to rip out each others hearts and offer them up to the "gods" (i.e. celestial bodies), baffles me.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

16000 - 12901 doesnt = 3198

your numbers are wrong

once i spotted that mistake there was no point reading on...thread void

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Lets not candy coat it . THERE IS NO SURVIVAL . If a gamma ray burst or Galactic Wave hits earth noone survives and if by some slight chance you do your wish you hadn't. A large enough burst with an extended time period would destroy our ozone layer leaving our atmosphere vulnerable to ultra violet radiation which would pretty much kill most if not all life on earth. It certainly would be a bad day for all of mankind

While I see the merit in the OP's message, this is taking it a little far. Nobody knows for sure what will happen other than every electronic device goes on the blink. Other than that - it's a crapshoot. It would have a drastic effect on whatever side of the earth is facing the wave - the other side of the planet would be impacted at a much lesser extent.

The magnetosphere is our galactic-shield against these gamma rays and it has been defending the planet for millenia.

Unless you were around at the time of the last wave (if it happened at all - this is all conjecture...), you have no way of knowing. Science doesn't have all the pieces figured out yet either, so slow down on the doom and gloom.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Wow by your calculations which are considerable, theres nothing we can really do. So we might as well enjoy the time we have left. Then sit outside have a cold drink, and watch the end of all things.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Back to the original post.

'Pulse' is mentioned and implied to recur. But the very first link is just to a theory of an asteroid explosion that might have happend x years ago.

The post runs off down the road with that shakey basis.

Lets go back to the first few lines and show how there is proof of a recuring pulse in the first place.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Guys, if it is true, do we really need to prepare for it? personally I will choose to die in a flash, than to die later in a cave, maybe all I need to do is to say good bye properly to all my love ones, until then I will just live my life normally, Good Luck everyone on the path you guys would take, lastly don't panic. c",)

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
How very detailed. . .unless somebody points me in the direction of a better thread. . .I'd have to say this is one of the most comprehensive posts I've seen regarding the 2012 topic. I wonder, though, if the event, ANY event, is only what we make of it. Obviously the concept of 2012 may be worse than any actual happening during that time. Chaos to Order, Order today! For $19.95, learn to survive doom's day!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

26,000 light years from Center of Galaxy
Wave jets out every 10,000 years taking 26,000 years to Earth(estimated)
26,000-10,000(estimated time of Pulse)=16,000-12901=3099
3099+10,000=13099x2=26198years
26198-26000=198-10,000=9,802years(time between pulses)
9802 + some 0s =980,200ly=(best accurate size of Milky Way)
12901+12901=25802(Earth's perihelion equaling 2 Wave crossings)
25802-9802=15800-12901=3099+9802=(12901)x2=25802
25802+198=26000(time takes for one Wave to reach Earth)
198 divide by 3=66(that number looks fimilar)
..6 (galactic waves at all times) +/- 1 (certain periods of time 7 waves)
..right now there are 3 waves between us and the Center of the Galaxy
..the waves move almost the speed of light 99.9 percent
26000-12901=13099-198-2(2010-2012=2)=(-200)=12899ly(2nd waves distance from Earth now) 12901-12899=2ly(Distance of 2012 wave)
12899+12901=25700ly(distance of 3rd wave from Earth now)
26000-25700=300 years ago (time of last wave pulse)
10 to 12 years estimated time for wave to pass through solar system
11years = Sol's magnetic Cycle (and Sol's cycle is not unique other Stars have almost the same magnetic cycles... depending on distances from the black hole...there are Definite connections between our stars)

...thanx man I did that in my head... sorry for the slip up funny thing in the end it was still same time frame...JUST NOW MORE EXACT.. thanx ..good EYE I hope you come back to the thread..
...the Spiral Arms of our Milky Way were created by these pulses .. I erge everyone reading this thread to Really look over the links..
www.sciencebits.com...

In spiral galaxies like our own, most of the star formation takes place in the spiral arms. These are waves which revolve around the galaxy at a speed different than the stars. Each time the wave passes (or is passed through), interstellar gas is shocked and forms new stars

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

www.nasa.gov...
Milky Way’s Giant Black Hole Awoke from Slumber 300 Years Ago
(last Pulse Wave)

home.earthlink.net...
in 1977, astronomer Jan Oort cited evidence that our Galactic core has been active within the past 10,000 years
(Pulse to reach us in 12901 years +/- year)

www.eurekalert.org...
evidence of a powerful outburst from the giant black hole at the Milky Way's center
(Pulse that is to hit 2012 year)

...Pleas remember that I had to search the Net over a Year to finally get to my conculsion and these links ARE the Pulse waves ...Thanks for looking at my thread.. please visit my links and my links of my last post.. for more supporting links.. and this being a ME event it is very difficult to get the info .. some links I had in the past were alter and some had even been removed that where of more convincing evidence saddly, after that I began to copy all info I found atleast once for that never to happen again..

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
..Please look over my links.. The links posted in the first page of Post are dealing with the subject matter near them..
...Now these are theorys ...(this event happened 12901 years ago) and if you really want solid evidence ..(Respect your Elders/Ancients.. for if it was not for their will to endore the Hazards of the Galaxy none of us would be here today....
www.xpeditionsmagazine.com...

We have seen that it is conceivable that the break-up of the Kharsag community through a return of ice age conditions could have occurred earlier that the O'Briens believed - that is, before 10,000 B.C. O'Brien had worked out this date for the founding of Kharsag, about 8,200 B.C., From the fact that the cedars of Lebanon had existed from about that time. If he was wrong about Kharsag being situated in Lebanon, then that date was purely arbitrary. If Kharsag was affected by the 9,600 B.C. catastrophe, and it had flourished for over 2,000 years, as O'Brien believes, that would push its foundation back to perhaps 11,500 B.C. Is it not possible that work began on the subterranean cities at that time? Collins cites a Persian legend in which a shepherd called Yima is told by God to build a 'var' - an underground city or fortress - to protect men and animals from freezing conditions brought about by an evil demon. Nearly 2,000 human beings are to be taken into the city for their protection.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It would seem reasonable that if such a pulse/wave was travelling toward us from the center of the galaxy that its effects would be measurable on all the objects in its path, no? Given the level of sophistication in cosmological instrumentation surely there would be some meaurable effect of something so large and energetic.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

'Pulse' is mentioned and implied to recur. But the very first link is just to a theory of an asteroid explosion that might have happend x years ago.

The post runs off down the road with that shakey basis.

Lets go back to the first few lines and show how there is proof of a recuring pulse in the first place.

www.greatdreams.com...

But the trail gets hotter - literally. Moon shots from the 1960s revealed glass on the moon. Glass is made from intense bursts of heat on sand. The event happened within the last 30,000yrs ago. Ancient petrogrpahs of primirtive people (archeological carvings) from that era (12,000+y.a.) show the sun causing extreme energy bursts changing earth atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

It would seem reasonable that if such a pulse/wave was travelling toward us from the center of the galaxy that its effects would be measurable on all the objects in its path, no? Given the level of sophistication in cosmological instrumentation surely there would be some meaurable effect of something so large and energetic.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Astronomers studying sound waves on a distant star have discovered that it has a magnetic cycle similar to our sun's solar cycle.

..This Galactic Magnetic Wave ...Creates the reaction that starts Star Creation... Even Created our Solar System... ?(If this wave created it where did it come from..?Center Of Galaxy?...REALLY..YES Really..?(will there be another one..hmmm...Yah has for thousands of years..12901 to be exact...I mean Exactly .. STANGELY enough the wave take estimated 10-12 years to pass through the solar system.. ?Really .. yah funny how the Magnetic Cycle of the Sun is about 11 years.. thats just..? well...UH..

The solar cycle, or the solar magnetic activity cycle, is the main source of the ~10.7 year periodic solar variation (changing the level of irradiation experienced on Earth) which drives variations in space weather and to some degree weather on the ground and possibly climate change.[1] The cycle is observed by counting the frequency and placement of sunspots visible on the Sun. Powered by a hydromagnetic dynamo process driven by the inductive action of internal solar flows, the solar cycle:

...there is a magnetic connection with all stars to the Black Hole? correct?...
...Scientist are studing that connection and there are many stars that have the same cycle as our Sun/Sol.... but we also have stars from other Galaxys Mingled in with our own...and there are Atleast 6 Galactic Magnetic Pulse waves in our Galaxy at one time ..(think of a pool of water you drop a droplet of water into the pool and the waves ripple out... this is the same effect the Magnetic Wave has had on our Galaxy Creating the Spiral of the galaxy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join