It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012-Galactic Gravity Wave +/- 1 year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
(math of Galaxy Wave crossing used only)

PULSE is every 9,878 years of the Galatic Super Wave from our Black Hole
PULSE hits Earth every 12,901 years,
viewzone.com...

point to the explosion 12,900 years ago of an extraterrestrial object

home.earthlink.net...

in 1977, astronomer Jan Oort cited evidence that our Galactic core has been active within the past 10,000 years

www.starburstfound.org...

Mammoth Extinction Due to Giant Solar Flares, Not Supernova Comet

eugen.leitl.org...

The EMP shock front

Should a superwave arrive, our most immediate worry would be the electromagnetic pulse (EMP) that it would carry at its forefront.

www.sciencebits.com...

In spiral galaxies like our own, most of the star formation takes place in the spiral arms. These are waves which revolve around the galaxy at a speed different than the stars. Each time the wave passes (or is passed through), interstellar gas is shocked and forms new stars

...there are atleast 6 +/- 1 Galactic Waves within the Galaxy at all times
Galactic Wave takes 10-12 light years to pass (Sol's 11 year cycle)

26,000 light years from Center of Galaxy
Wave jets out every 10,000 years taking 26,000 years to Earth(estimated)
26,000-10,000=16,000-12901=3198+10,000=13198x2=26396years
26396-26000=396 divide by 3 =132-10,000=9878(estimated time of pulse)
12901+12901=25802(Earth's perihelion equaling 2 Wave crossings)
25802+132=25934(distance from black hole)
25802-9878=16024-12901=3123+9878=13001x2=26002
26002+132=26,134(time takes for one Wave to reach Earth)
26134-25802=332 last wave should have been sent out 332 years ago (and it has www.nasa.gov...

Milky Way’s Giant Black Hole Awoke from Slumber 300 Years Ago

ME:MASS Extinction
360-286 ME: Late Devonian period (357 myag),
245-208 ME: Final Permian period (250 myag ),
208-144 ME: Late Triassic period (198 myag)
144-66.4 ME: Final Cretaceous period (65 myag).
Last Major Ice ages
Quaternary 2.58mil - 7,000 years to Present Neogene Cenozoic
Karoo 360 - 260mil Carboniferous and Permian Paleozoic
Andean-Saharan 450 - 420mil Ordovician and Silurian Paleozoic
Cryogenian 800 - 635mil Cryogenian Neoproterozoic
Huronian 2.400 - 2.100bil Siderian and Rhyacian Paleoproterozoic
Ice core data shows that the last 400,000 years have consisted of short interglacials (10,000 to 30,000 years) members.madasafish.com...

Residue samples from the polar ice caps have shown iceages to be periodic, occurring about every 10,000 years or so.

www.lbl.gov...

past million years. Ten times, glaciers have advanced and then retreated with the duration of retreat (and corresponding warmth) frequently lasting not more than 10,000 years. The Earth has been in a warm period for about 10,000 years now

Ice Core evidence of last Galactic Wave 12,900 years ago from 2010
11:11am GMT Dec. 21, 2012 A.D.-13.5bil years= Sol's Birth Day
Maya Calendar End Date 11:11am GMT Dec. 21, 2012 A.D.
2012rising.com...

2012 Maya Calendar Dark Rift Conjunction Not Alignment with Galactic Center
In itself the appearance of the sun rising here is not a particularly unique event. The phenomena can be observed for winter solstice dates of numerous years either side of 2012. The only interesting new aspect of this year will be the sun appearing to just touch one part of the Dark Rift (Great Rift) that snakes its way along the Galactic Equator.

Next Crossing 2012 +/- 1 year ...Did the Mayans KNOW...
www.eurekalert.org...

evidence of a powerful outburst from the giant black hole at the Milky Way's center

(Possible superwave timeline)
12,901/129thou/1.29mil/12.9mil/129mil/1.29bil
25,802/258thou/2.58mil/25.8mil/258mil/2.58bil
38,703/387thou/3.87mil/38.7mil/387mil/3.87bil+738mil=4.60billion/SOL
51,604/516thou/5.16mil/51.6mil/516mil/5.16bil
64,505/645thou/6.45mil/64.5mil/645mil/6.45bil
77,406/774thou/7.74mil/77.4mil/774mil/7.74bil
90,305/903thou/9mil/90.3mil/903mil/9bil+3.87bil+633mil=13.50bil/Galaxy
103,206/1.03mil/10.3mil/103mil/1.3bil/years ago
The Age of the Milky Way Galaxy 13.5 billion years old.
The age of the Sun is 4.6 billion years
The age of the Earth is around 4.54 billion years

4.64bil-103mil=4.543bil/Creation of Earth/ first contact with Super Wave
361mil=103mil+258mil/Galaxy Wave crossings
4.543bil-361mil=4.182bil/possible/Creation of Earth/Oldest rock and sedimentary include minerals which are themselves as old as 4.1 to 4.2 billion years
Moon formed 4.527 billion years (give or take 10 million years).
Planetary scientists think that Mars, and the rest of the Solar System, all formed together from the solar nebula about 4.6 billion years ago. So Mars is 4.6 billion years old

Earth's axis full cycle of precession approximately 25,802 years.
Every 12,901 years, Earth is hit by Galactic Gravity Wave causing it to tilt, just as the north celestial pole and the equinoxes has made a 180 rotation. Earth is hit again causing the shift of the tilt to go back again.

...For my supporting links look to my past thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
thanks for the plethora of links that touch just about everyones perspective on the cyclical 'super-wave'

a couple of points:
the Black hole = ('Sagitarrius A') to Earths' astronomers is 26k LY away...
but the exotic & energetic gamma rays and other energies in the quantum range will of course travel at less than light-speed
but are still anticipated to arrive in the 2012 timeframe +/-20 years ...
just as the 'dark rift' window is actually there to be witnessed....

it (the rift window) started around 1992 & ends around 2012 =
is there a synchronicity with the Maya 'Tuns' of appoximately 19+ years?
and the astronomicaly true 'window' of viewing the solstice Sun rising in that Galactic point of interest?

but in specific terms, the 2012 Sun in the 'dark rift' transition is actually nearest to the specific part of the 'dark rift' that the Maya called the 'Tree-of-Life' point in the MilkyWay....that point is singular from the general rea called the 'Dark Rift' (i.e.: birth canal segment of the MilkyWay))... which itself makes this future transit a compelling event that happens once every ~26k years...

now i'm not certain if the Maya Calendar Priests 'knew' this info. or all the mystical, mumbo jumbo...was created by contemporary charlatans, deluded by their own fantasies on just what the Maya calendar actually meant...

thanks for at least listening...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I would erge you to look at my links closer.. and my thread all math was done using the 12,901 crossing Wave time line.... and the 26ly to center of galaxy is an estimated distance.. not exact.. which mine are more accurate I assure you .... and the Mayan Calander is the time frame I am using ... please read more carefully... thank you for taking time to look...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I got pretty bored with a lot of these topics lately....

but this is really interesting. The best/coolest/ most logical sense of this whole thing we call a universe I've read of in a while.

Definitely worth reading about.
great thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
reply to post by St Udio

I would erge you to look at my links closer.. and my thread all math was done using the 12,901 crossing Wave time line.... and the 26ly to center of galaxy is an estimated distance.. not exact.. which mine are more accurate I assure you .... and the Mayan Calander is the time frame I am using ... please read more carefully... thank you for taking time to look...

these are al theorie & hypothesis... there is absolutely no concrete evidence that the galactic center BlckHole sucks in a star or slar ystem and spews out energy into the Galaxy every 26k years

i actually find it odd that the galactic center is an estmated 26k light-years distant

and the solar system with 'sol' & our planets undulate in its orbit of the Galaxy in a etimated 20 light-year sine wave, up-&-down motion...
BUT the Earth & our whole solar system continues to be bathed in the energies produced by the 'central sun=Black hole' eruptions every 26k years??

just too much coincidence for me to chew on !
26k light years
26k local years for cyclical events/extinctions/etc

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

...?... Again I erge you not to skim through links... Ofcourse some are theory... ? ....Were you here 12901 years ago...? and the links from NASA on the flares of the BLACK HOLE used by SAT... are in No Way..
..THEORY... please go to my past thread for other links.. thanks again

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

..Thanks for taking time to look at my thread I hope you go to my past thread for more info which lead me to my final conclusion.. thanks again

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

GREAT work. S&F

This is the most comprehensive, believable explanation I've seen yet on the 2012 prophecies. (Also supports / feeds my own ...conclusions.)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

..and the Truth shall Set you free... thanks for taking the time.. I wish I could say I am glad you grasp what I have uncovered... I my self am a believer... estimated loss of life 60-95 percent .. saddly ..

there is estimated study in only 6 months we would be in an Ice age ..the wave will impact our solar system for atleast 11 years after this is estimated through studies 100-200 years of unstable climate -40 degress to upwards of 700degrees from inital blast depending on what side of Earth is faceing the impact of the shock wave .. thankfully if your One whom does not make it past the first strike that last 11 years You will have never known what had happened that is about the only comforting thought I have nowadays ...

after the 100-200 year period is over 7000 years estimated from past crossing of a slow warming period .. after which climate will then stablize to what we think as normal leaving a 6000 year period til next crossing of wave.. but like many perdictions the Map of the world will not look like it does now... and all.. All electronic not shielded by this coming wave will never work again .. batterys will be drained and less you have a computer made from scratch after the first 11 years ..it shall never be able to work... again ..that depends on what life shall be like aftwards...
...other factures may be added to event.. inwhich we could see an extended ice age but that will be in the future Earth not this event less a comet or asteriod impacts the Earth during said event.. but that is speculation I can't tell you if that is likely.. I don't know...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So all this information, once I start reading it all, because there are a good amount of links, so I apologize for not reading them first, as I would like to post before I have to wake up in 8 hours, but it will imply earth will get bombarded by solar flares? And what does earth getting hit by solar flares actually look or feel like?

I shall begin my long night of reading.

thanks/enjoy

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

... I say Come and See... for you to know what is to come is the best way to be prepared I have already sent Email to all my friend and family and to all currious minds on ATS ...I have not slept much because of this and I doubt I will much ... If you are able to prepare yourself and I hope your able to do so ... and I hope all WHO read this tread ...are to see the next day to come ... I hate be a bringer of bad newS .. but if you weren't already thinking something might happen you would not be here... I say GoodLuck to you.. and all who read this thread... and If you can .. no matter how much your mind does not wish this to be so... Know your not alone..

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

.. if you are struck by the intial blast .. No one knows .. your brain will never process it .. be nothing more than a bright flash....
..there are tells from past Ancient cultures that metioned being able to see the wave before it hits .. the galaxy will appeare to give off a purplish blue haze only before impact ... Past civilization had made it through the last crossing they mostly lived in caves and under ground during this time .. and some died off and some had to move cause of the rapid changing of the climate and rising of the sea level...about 10,000 years ago..
..Cause of the increased size of the population there should be at least few hundred thousand survivers left ..this is worse case scenario...this crossing we have good bunkers compared to past civilization... least the ones we know of.. during their time there was an extended ice age and climate was lil cooler then about -20 to -40 degress below zero in areas ...sea level can drop aswell that is why older civilization had built up in areas that are now covered by ocean .. I do not think this even will be as drastic as the last few crossing but ..the world climate will surely change in a matter of months earth will look like a snowball for some time.. ..

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

What else did you see when you traveled back in time to see these events? Also does your time machine operate on the same principal as the Tardis in Dr Who?

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ker2010]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

...I only metioned the studys I have read and from sights I have links to within my thread if you wish to mock me I can tell you this first look at the thread and why waste my and your time... If this frightens you .. You needn not take it out on me .. (you always attack what you cannot understand..) .. Why are you on ATS if your a skeptic in the First place... are you mad that I found this out before you... If so .. I am sorry.. at least you have been warned and I will sleep better tonight and I.. challenge you to look at the Threads you .. will not like what you find .. I have links from Harvard / Berckley / MIT / NASA / Well known ..astronamors and from SAT data .. I hope you stop being scared ..cause once this event happens .. you might not be around long enough to even know your gone....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

I appreciate those few comments. Quick theory... What if past civilizations had just as good of bunkers as we do today, and they either never came out, or came out well more advanced than those who survived in the thick of it? I look forward to finishing up reading, even some of your past thread. Good job. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

.. I say I am sure you can find that Thread here in the.. UFO's info ..on ATS ... I never meet an Alien/Anient/Human species ...atleast I not think I have meet one.. . who knows these days ...so many strange People out there ....they prob walk amungst us if they looked like us and could be the ruleing Elite ... You never know .. the Sky is the limit and the limit is the sky.... I believe in other life..though ..heck I can even believe life once was on Mars.. I can't prove that though.... but I never been incontact with them.. would had been nice.. to do so though...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

I'm don't think I get the 2nd half of that last post, but I suppose it doesn't matter. Though easiest way to find someones past threads, especially while you are reading their post currently, is to click on their name above their post. Sends you right to their profile. Thanks again.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So basically, what most of us have been saying for some time, is to be prepared, make sure that your emergency plans don't rely on any electronic devices of any kind, and that you have plenty of non perishable food and bottled water on hand (these are really just sensible precautions in ANY event).

It's a good idea to have at least a two WEEK supply of fresh water on hand, replaced once a year, and as much non perishable food (MREs are best) as you can afford to store.

Always have something to pass the time that doesn't required power (such as books, games, cards etc). Always have a wind up emergency radio (tested, of course) and an evacuation plan and rally point away from major centers if you have a family, and practice how to get there in the vent of a complete breakdown of transportation (public and private).

And ALWAYS, always, try and stay in the best physical shape possible.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
im new to this but i have a question where is the first wave supposed to hit do you know?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A gamma ray burst could happen at any time and within a 100 light years directed at earth we wouldn't know what hit us.

Ive heared your theory way before you probably did by Dr Paul LaViolette
off of Project Camelot interviews . Wasnt convinced then and im not now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join