It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston election headquaters warehouse burns down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Apparently, after allegations surfaced that there was widespread voter registration fraud was committed by, wait for it..................Acorn and an organization called Houston Votes, the election HQ warehouse burned to the ground. Story here. Obviously the fire investigation is still ongoing, however it doesn't take a conspiracy theorist to see something fishy about this.

Harris County Tax Assessor Collector [and voter registrar] Leo Vasquez accused the group of submitting thousands of bogus voter registration applications in recent months in what he said appears to be a campaign to taint the voter rolls.

The 2 other stories about the actual voter registration fraud allegations are also linked in the story and are an interesing read.

And in case some don't like the source here is another: Houston Chronicle

[edit on 27-8-2010 by djvexd]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Massive difference between voter registration fraud and vote fraud. Please learn the difference.

See voter fraud is when a company like DiBold rigs machines to vote for one candidate giving that candidate more votes than they actually receive.

Voter registration fraud is when people go out and register fictitious or dead people, now obviously the fictitious and dead do not actually vote. No candidate actually receives any votes from the erroneous registration people.

But you don't want people to know that difference do you? Instead of being clear you have decided to deliberately lie and omit a very important word out of your OP so that it seems like there was vote fraud going on.

Apparently, after allegations surfaced that there was widespread voter fraud was committed by, wait for it..................Acorn and an organization called Houston Votes, the election HQ warehouse burned to the ground.

The 2 other stories about the actual voter fraud allegations are also linked in the story and are an interesing read.

Twice in your OP you have selectively omitted a vital word that changes the definition of what actually happened. You did this intentionally to skew the truth.

While voter registration fraud is illegal and should be stopped it's a far cry from what you are alleging. Voter fraud is a completely different beast and one that actually changes the outcome of elections.

I thought that people should know the truth early before they swallow your lies.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

So you assume I intentionally left registration out? No I didn't, thank you. So I corrected it. Thank you for pointing out the oversight. However instead of coming in here and just blindly accusing me of something like and leaving why don't you comment on the topic? As far as I am concerned your veiled attempt to obfuscate the matter only serves to add to your partisan nature. Once again thank you for pointing out my error, and next time you might want to back off with the condescending vitriol.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Voter registration fraud is when people go out and register fictitious or dead people, now obviously the fictitious and dead do not actually vote. No candidate actually receives any votes from the erroneous registration people.

You need to recheck this part as in many states these fraudulent Voter registrations are indeed voted.

There are a few found every year in Calif but there has never been a major investigation into how many there really are that are being voted.
Since the democrats control Calif and its believed that most of these fraudulent Voters are voting democrat they have blocked all investigations.

In Calif they can not ask for a valid ID at the polling place. All they ask for is your name and street address.
If there is a fraudulent Voter registration with that name and address they get to vote.
This is how illegals and felons vote in every election in Calif.

Check in Texas on how they verify the true identity of voters.
If they do not require a valid ID Of some kind at the polling place then the fraudulent Voter registrations are being voted.or if they cast an absentee ballot there is no way to check or catch them. I will bet on that.

www.politico.com...
www.wnd.com...
www.prnewswire.com... 74288792.html

top topics

join