It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virtual Freemasonry? The Grand Lodge of Freemasons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What do the masons on board think of this, I was surprised when I came across it.

www.square-n-compass.net...

I guess it's a gaming clan, it looks like they're using masonic degrees and everything.

www.square-n-compass.net...

From their site:
"The Grand Lodge of Freemasons is not an actual Masonic body, nor does it hold any affiliation or association with any Freemason organization.
We are experiencing dificulties with our forums, and access is limited to those who already have accounts. We are rapidly working on the issue and hope to have it resolved very soon."

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
lol cybernations....

www.cybernations.net...

I think around a million years ago some of the atsers played it... i think i played it but gave up yeah...

next.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FuZe7

Odd?

There are many variations of Masonry, and some recognize others, while many remain "clandestine" and not associated with true and lawful Masons.

This appears to be some new version and it does have a lot of things correct. I don't know if there is a copyright or trademark protection on the square and compasses symbol. I also don't know if I should be offended or not?

If this turns out to just be a gaming site, then I don't think I like it. If it turns out to be some sort of online method of learning the degree work and becoming a "Cybernations Mason" then I guess it isn't much different than being an "International Mason?"

Nice find. I guess we'll have to wait until their site is complete to decide if it is a good or a bad thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yeah, seems like a gaming clan of some sort.

My lodge officers had a WoW guild a few years back, which I found pretty amusing.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Lmfaoo thats a little odd website for sure

top topics

join