It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad spying in US with impunity says former CIA officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Mossad spying in US with impunity says former CIA officer

www.presstv.ir

A former CIA officer accuses Israeli intelligence agency, the Mossad, of spying intensively on the United States for military and dual-use civilian technology.

Philip Giraldi says Tel Aviv's claims of not spying in the US are only intended for the media. Giraldi says the Israeli lobby is so powerful that Washington cannot address Tel Aviv regarding the spying issue, which has been going on for many years.

Thus the Mossad is spying in the US with impunity, he says.

Relations between t
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
This sucks yes, despite coming from a former CIA agent I doubt it will hit mainstream news.

Mossad or CIA or KGB it doesn't matter, no sovereign nation would like to be spied upon by no 3 or 4 letter or whatever secret intelligence agency.

This is what puts national security in danger, not wikileaks releasing secret documents... just to put things into perspective.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i always check sources, besides presstv, wanna' know who ran this story?

the likes of stormfront, holyhoax and whitenewsnow.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

can anyone answer this

why would a country openly spie on a country which freely (emphasis on free)
gives it the tecnolidgy within a hearts beat with no second thoughts to costs and how it will be used

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man

can anyone answer this

why would a country openly spie on a country which freely (emphasis on free)
gives it the tecnolidgy within a hearts beat with no second thoughts to costs and how it will be used

I can answer that! Backdoors into the electronic software of the most sophisticated hightech military equipment.

Most of the most sophisticated military technology sold on the international market or given away, can in fact be rendered fairly useless remotely in this fashion.

I don't support Zionist politics and am constantly at odds with Israel as a state, but they know they are very dependent upon U.S. Military Technology and that they might not actually be able to use that technology in a situation where we chose to remotely shut it down.

Finding the traps and how to recreate the same guidance and program chips without the traps is probably a huge priority for them.

They have tried to produce a lot of their own technology but it basically sucks.

The American tax payers get bilked for a lot more testing and research and development than the Israelis can afford.

But hey the good news is when we finally set up that big Middle East War they want so badly in Israel won't it be priceless to see the look on their faces when we remotely shut down the most advanced parts of their military?

Hopefully they all won't be wearing thongs when they are captured and paraded through the streets like they were on that Humanitarian Aide ship they attacked!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
i always check sources, besides presstv, wanna' know who ran this story?

the likes of stormfront, holyhoax and whitenewsnow.

Actually you can read the article the Former CIA Agent wrote himself

Israel leads all others in its active espionage directed against American companies and the Defense Department. It also dominates two commercial sectors that enable it to extend its reach inside America’s domestic infrastructure: airline and telecommunications security.

www.amconmag.com...
This is something that is interesting but i'd like to know more about first

USS Liberty Survivor Mocked

In another bizarre case, U.S.S. Liberty survivor Phil Tourney was recently accosted in Southern California by a foreigner who eventually identified himself as an Israeli government representative. Tourney was taunted, and the Israeli threatened both him and journalist Mark Glenn, who has been reporting on the Liberty story.

Tourney was approached in a hotel lounge, and it is not completely clear how the Israeli was able to identify him. But he knew exactly who Tourney was, as the official referred to the Liberty, saying that the people who had been killed on board had gotten what they deserved. There were a number of witnesses to the incident, including Tourney’s wife. The threat has been reported to the FBI, which is investigating, but Tourney and Glenn believe that the incident is not being taken seriously by the bureau.

I think this is why this article will never see light of day in mainstream media

Because if americans knew this, then it would send many ripple effects out there in the public.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Actually here's him saying it

There's also Ray McGovern, a retired CIA officer turned political activist(wiki).
McGovern was a Federal employee under seven U.S. presidents over 27 years, presenting the morning intelligence briefings at the White House for many of them.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's ray on RT

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

To expand also, there are weapons and technology that we have refused to sell or give to Israel. Namely the Tomahawk, because it can be nuclearized. So they stole alot of the info and tech designed thier own less capable version of it. Israeli Popeye and Popeye Turbo

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

thanx for the links. now i can take it a bit more seriously.
i usually wait a bit and see what happens first.

edit to add, as far as a source goes, what does everyone think of rt?
i never did find another source for the subposed israel news manipulation story.
if it was declassified docs, i'd of thunk something would have come up by now.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by rubbertramp]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
bejeebers...
How DID Israel become a nuclear weaponised country again...?
and how is it the elected US representatives vote to give Israel money when it is illegal because Israel is a nuclear armed nation and a nonsignatory to the NNPT?

Spy and blackmail much?
nahhh couldn't be.
What was that again about a bunch of Israeli art students around the time of 911?

was using Canadian passports to commit international murders spying?
or is that called somthing else?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why would Israel need to spy on the US when it runs the US?
second line

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

It's all a game. They can't be seen to 'give' Israel the technology, but allow Israel to help itself under the guise of spying, which is a nonsense since Zionists run the US anyway.

It's just their way to publicly skirt around the evil double game they are playing

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
thanx for the links. now i can take it a bit more seriously.
i usually wait a bit and see what happens first.

Absolutely

That is always a good thing to do

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Israel is quite possibly selling these secrets to americas enemies too.
Let's not forget israels offer to sell south africa nukes in "three sizes"

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This subject has been written about (as in books) pretty extensively, the only problem is they usually end up on a dusty shelf instead of the NYT best seller list

I read Guideon's Spies, fairly recently check it out, it was primarily a Mossad book, with cameo's by other intelligence departments.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Mossad or CIA or KGB it doesn't matter, no sovereign nation would like to be spied upon by no 3 or 4 letter or whatever secret intelligence agency.

What?? The US is a nation separate from Israel? How and when did this happen? I was under they impression Israel owned us. Apparently, the Mossad is under that same impression.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There are few people on ATS that didn't already know this, they've been caught in the past and they'll be caught in the future and we'll just give them a first class plane ticket back to Israel...

new topics

top topics

join