It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle Mum Brings Premature Baby Son Back To Life With Two Hours Of Loving Cuddles After Doctors Pr

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Yep just like the famous song, That's the Power of Love. Great article thanks for sharing it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Beautiful story. Its nice to see this on any venue.

Has anyone come in to debunk it yet? Maybe it was just another missile or a chinese lantern.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Osmosis33]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinline
A little bit of me wants to say, “wow, the power of god.”
more of me wants to say, “Universal Health Care SUCKS.”

What does either of these have to do with this story?

The mothers actions saved her baby. If God was there he was whispering in her ear and guiding her actions. He didn't do anything alone.
And without her health care, neither of the babies might have made it.

Why not just make a couple of T-Shirts with your political gripes and religious views on them and wear them around rather than interject your pithy" remarks where they do not fit or belong?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

That is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. The power of love can do so much.

Thank you for posting that. *wipes tears*

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
If the facts are as reported then there was much more at work here.

In 10 odd dimensions can't we agree that maybe this mother's love transcended all of them? Transcended everything before her, everything behind her, time and space irrelevent?

What we see is a miracle. The power of human emotion laid before us. Some will call it God's Work but I think this just proves, we ARE God.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Recently watched a horror movie called "Grace" where this happens. The baby is pronounced dead (stillborn, if I recall) but the mother doesn't accept it and cuddles the baby for hours until it comes to life. And of course it turns out to need human blood to survive. Just sayin'. The poor thing is probably going to end up with some zombie nicknames in school...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join