ATS LIVE: 21: Member's Choice Open Lines Episode

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
topics are picked with about 5 mins notice, as the show goes on...

I'll vouch for this. Sometimes it even goes like this....

nef: Whats next?

someone: how about xxxxxxxxx? or xxxxxxxx. or maybe this xxxxxxxxxx

nef: ok second one is good. I may have heard of that. HUSH, 3,2,1 ok folks we are back and the next topic is.....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

LOL, that thread is like 4000 posts long, and I would love to read it, but I have several books going at the same time!

It would be great to get it all lined up for other members who are afraid to even delve!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

That really is great, and I love to hear it. If ATS is all about the members, then 5 minutes is about all the time you might get, before the next brilliant topic!

link   
double post.......oops!

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Blanca Rose]

link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I don't care how it's set up, Lol. I just wished for some way to know what an episode is when I click an archived link (should I miss a show) before I do. They can be named after the fact, or just something general. Example: If it's open format, than "open format" is a good title...

ETA:
Maybe it doesn't work for the way the show is set-up, which is why I asked about it here. If it doesn't fit in with the archives, no big deal. Anyhoo - didn't mean to take the thread off topic.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

You know, I have had the same issue, so I understand ya.

The shows are just numbered, well because they happen sequentially!

Oh, and just because of the way I am, when I do try to link on to a live one, granted, I will pick up on last weeks show first, just because I am not sure where I am at any moment, and I have already listened to it in the re-wind.

Yes, they are numbered, but how about putting in a date for all of us, people who might not have a clue?

I thought today was the 28th for example, while filling out paper work. For all of us lost ones, can you put a date on a show, rather than a number?

edit typo

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You have to think of it as a candy box.

When - and its entirely possible this will be happening soon - the shows are on a 24/7 loop stream, you'll never know what you're gonna get.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How about the ATS 2010 conspiracy

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

LOL, ok, if you want to confuse your members, we could look at it that way.

I prefer nuggat rather than a nut.

Explain, please, we won't know what we are getting, even if we listened to it before?

How is that a benefit?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

When - and its entirely possible this will be happening soon - the shows are on a 24/7 loop stream, you'll never know what you're gonna get.

Not like Alex Jones I hope. We are not going to hear ads for Diamond Gusset Jeans are we? lol!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Its a benefit because its a suprise

This is car-crash radio.... nothing has to make sense you know

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Oh, LOL, hmmmm, well ok.

Don't you think that is sort of a turn off? I mean it is car crash radio, but, if somebody joins the loop, who has already listened to something, but wants to catch something they might have missed, that would be more of a train wreck?

You might turn a few off that way, is what I am getting at!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by GAOTU789

That really is great, and I love to hear it. If ATS is all about the members, then 5 minutes is about all the time you might get, before the next brilliant topic!

Plus the hot topics can change in a day or even a few hours. So if we say "this or that" will be discussed too many days in advance, that may not be what everyone is NOW talking about and we could miss something more current and hot!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yes, they really do, and in my opinion, it could be minutes before something "hot," shows up.

I do have to say though, while I LOVE the live show, the loop idea disturbes me.

If I have missed a specific show, that is what I am after.

The loop idea actually pisses me off!

If I miss something, I don't want to have to go through something that I have already been through for hours!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well i will be listening and in the live chat as usual, whether i have anything interesting to say on whatever the topic is depends entirely on how much wine i have consumed.

I shall refrain from making any judgments as to the Oprahness of said topics at this time as i see you have declined from posting them...clever!

Could i also make a request that Esoteric Teacher now be allowed back into the live chat, that poor dude has been apologizing and asking for forgiveness for weeks and weeks now, come on ATS show some heart and compassion and give him another chance.

E.T. i got your back buddy cos i hate to see people suffer and i think you have, so lets hope ATS feel the love and declare an amnesty.

As ever looking forward to the show....no really i am!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

You know what? I almost have to laugh, that I know when they are logged into chat for a show.............you can here them point and add comments when they do.

I hope that ATS encourages people on facebook, who might decide to join ATS to call in, also.

It could make for some interesting comments.

I asked for ATS to make a link to facebook months ago, because I know people who will love this site, and I hope they all sign on to ATS, and in particular, just for this show, since the convergence! Ughhhhh, people are still fighting that one.....

Let 'em rip..........LOL, I look forward to lot's of interesting people, and somebody other than Semper singing a Depeche Mode song to me ( I loved it) LOL

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

O.M.G. Semper singing.

I think if i had a choice between being waterboarded or listening to Semper singing Depeche Mode(and i use the word singing under advisement) i would very quickly choose the lesser of two tortures and take the waterboarding!

I mean, there should be a law against that kind of noise so Semper can arrest himself for disturbing the peace.

And of your reading this Semper...err great show last week.

And Blanca please don't encourage him, it's not fair on the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

LOL, I actually loved it, raunchy as it was, because it was sort of personal and I was called out on something. Really, it was an honor!

With that said, I really do look forward to the next show!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

I think if i had a choice between being waterboarded or listening to Semper singing Depeche Mode(and i use the word singing under advisement) i would very quickly choose the lesser of two tortures and take the waterboarding!

So... are you really saying that a semper sings! CD will be on your holiday wish list?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Its on mine ...

CDs fit great onto the Skeet shooting rig we have

*Pull

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join